• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new bad guys in BBS can't be "light"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Kingdom Hearts is created by hearts. We cant simply say that MX created that moon, for all we know he only unleashed its presence. Even in KH1 the after you defeat Ansem you see the KH door and behind the door in the dark abyss you can see the shape of KH, a giant darkness covered heart
yeah, yeah.

It is just a possibility. I think that MX collected keyblade-hearts..

NO WAY!! You cant see a heart there :/

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Oh. I dunno about that. Maybe it is written in japanese. xD

I saw it in french version... Since how stupid french translator are, maybe I can be mistaking, but I am pretty sure Zexion used Light.

As for Eclipse... Er, Twilight is maybe inbetween both, but for me it looks like both merging... When something is inbetween, generally, the two things separated merge at one point..

Y

Yannis

I saw it in french version... Since how stupid french translator are, maybe I can be mistaking, but I am pretty sure Zexion used Light.

As for Eclipse... Er, Twilight is maybe inbetween both, but for me it looks like both merging... When something is inbetween, generally, the two things separated merge at one point..
Twilight is between Light and Dark. It isnt a fusion. Light and Darkness reside in HEART, nobodies dont have a heart so they arent light and dark.

Eclipse is both, Light and Dark. You know.. In eclipse both of them are the STRONGEST!! Have you ever seen an eclipse? There is ultimate darkness, but still sun is shining brighter than ever. ECLIPSE IS THE SUPERIOR STATE.

Stars

リク

Lol. French version...Okay. But i think is the same. xD

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Eclipse sounds interesting, and we still don't know where exactly souls reach into this (I am not pulling for a soulless villain) We will just have to wait and see, but these are all good ideas.

Y

Yannis

Eclipse sounds interesting, and we still don't know where exactly souls reach into this (I am not pulling for a soulless villain) We will just have to wait and see, but these are all good ideas.
thankies =)

Eclipse is Superioir!!!!:thumbup:

Y

Yannis

I've got another idea how bout' the fusion of the base elements: fire, ice, thunder
I think that is too random, isnt it?

My own ideas are:

-Those blue creatures are Lingering Sentiments

-MX is using the power of Eclipse=Light+Darkness, but evil=Lunar

-VAT´s master could also use the power of Eclipse, but good=Solar

DestinedOne

I don't see how this could work.if one were covering the other then that one would be dominant even if it is only by little, which would mean even if one were covering the other, it would still be either dawn or dusk.

Y

Yannis

I don't see how this could work.if one were covering the other then that one would be dominant even if it is only by little, which would mean even if one were covering the other, it would still be either dawn or dusk.
Have you ever seen an eclipse? The darkness is moon and light is sun. When the moon covers sun, the sun is in fact brighter than ever.

and dawn and dusk are outcasts. they arent light nor dark.

one wing angel

you know i was thinking that if there is an eclipse power maybe that is the power that the new enemies are comprised out of so maybe they are using eclipse and btw zexion used the power of illusion not light

Y

Yannis

you know i was thinking that if there is an eclipse power maybe that is the power that the new enemies are comprised out of so maybe they are using eclipse and btw zexion used the power of illusion not light
yeah, that might be.

And yes, Zexion used the power of illusion. He made an illusion of Light, not light itself.

Stars

リク
I think that is too random, isnt it?

My own ideas are:

-Those blue creatures are Lingering Sentiments

-MX is using the power of Eclipse=Light+Darkness, but evil=Lunar

-VAT´s master could also use the power of Eclipse, but good=Solar

Um, i would agree that MX used eclipse. But actually what is lingering sentiments.. a spirit..or..?

Y

Yannis

Um, i would agree that MX used eclipse. But actually what is lingering sentiments.. a spirit..or..?
Remember that boss in fm+ looking like Terra? It´s official name is Lingering Sentiment.

Lingering Sentiment means: "A State Of Emotion(such as anger&hate), Which Has Stayed Lingering In Present"

So they are emotions.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Right, everyone, humor me.

duh.

The whole eclipse theory IS pretty interesting... but let's return to the main ideas, and leave ECLIPSE for a while.

Light, dark, twilight.

(And yes, I have read the whole thread from page one.)

Let's see...

(sorry for spoilers, those who haven't see the secret ending of KHII FM in youtube/ the game)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Let's say it's keyblade wars alright, and the enemies are some freaking mind-lost people who thought their keyblades are the real keyblades and decided to attack us, the wielder of the real keyblade, so that the keyblade they use WILL BE the real one.

Okay, I was a bit on the rush there.

Shorter version: The enemy will be fellow keyblade wielders. HECK, if Riku's keyblade back in the first game WAS a replica, why can't there be more?

Uhuh? UHUH??

-cough- nevermind.

Sentiment.

Isn't it lovely? The master uses the almighty eclipse, and the followers are some stupidly annoying sentimentals sentiment of people throughout the world.

DUH!!

Then BBS will be as ANNOYING as KH CAN BE!! Heck, who in this place has no sentiments? I'm pretty positive you all have some 'I feel really annoyed...I WANNA KILL THAT GUY!!' feeling....or else you're not human.

If those 'lingering sentiments' theory is true...

the 1000-heartless battle back in Hollow bastion / Radiant garden / Radiant bastion will be a cupcake...if you see what I mean...

repeating:
Then BBS will be as ANNOYING as KH CAN BE!! Heck, who in this place has no sentiments? I'm pretty positive you all have some 'I feel really annoyed...I WANNA KILL THAT GUY!!' feeling....or else you're not human.

In other words, if that theory of lingering sentiments blah blah is true, it's another way of saying our enemy is the whole world....

Sorry for the lenght.

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Right, everyone, humor me.

duh.

The whole eclipse theory IS pretty interesting... but let's return to the main ideas, and leave ECLIPSE for a while.

Light, dark, twilight.

(And yes, I have read the whole thread from page one.)

Let's see...

(sorry for spoilers, those who haven't see the secret ending of KHII FM in youtube/ the game)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DestinedOne

Have you ever seen an eclipse? The darkness is moon and light is sun. When the moon covers sun, the sun is in fact brighter than ever.

and dawn and dusk are outcasts. they arent light nor dark.

Thats not what I meant.Yes its possible to have such a balance at one particular time however it would be incredibly difficult to keep that balance once you have it.all it would take is one mess up and that balance would be gone.

Stars

リク
Remember that boss in fm+ looking like Terra? It´s official name is Lingering Sentiment.

Lingering Sentiment means: "A State Of Emotion(such as anger&hate), Which Has Stayed Lingering In Present"

So they are emotions.

So that is negative emotions..?

Y

Yannis

So that is negative emotions..?
Sentiment = State of Emotion

It can be even love or embarassment. But when we are talking about Xehanort, it would be definetily anger & hate.

I mean that heart has emotions and those creatures are something made from them..

btw, do you live in Japan?

Thats not what I meant.Yes its possible to have such a balance at one particular time however it would be incredibly difficult to keep that balance once you have it.all it would take is one mess up and that balance would be gone.
Yes and in the end of BBS, MX has obviously lost that balance and is more darkness. But MX himself said that dark beings are not qualified to wield the keyblade, and why wouldnt we believe a Keyblade Master?

AHAH, SORRY I JUST NOTICED THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD. SORRY FOR GOING OVER THE HEDGE.

So the new enemies are definetily NOT light.

Last edited:

Stars

リク
Sentiment = State of Emotion

It can be even love or embarassment. But when we are talking about Xehanort, it would be definetily anger & hate.

I mean that heart has emotions and those creatures are something made from them..

btw, do you live in Japan?

Okay.. All kind of emotions then..? xD
Me? I wish to live in Japan, but i'm not. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back