• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Nature of the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiligan

Hey I just had a question, I know in KH2 the Organization tries to use Kingdom Hearts to gain hearts so they can be whole. But what im wondering is, what is wrong with that? I dont see how the nature of Nobodies are evil, they just want to be complete, and then the keybearers just came and wiped them out. I know this is kinda dumb, its just a thought I had.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Which is why I really love the members of Organization XIII.
They of course ARE the villains of the story, but deep down they really are doing all of it out of desperation. What they want is simple. They want to be whole like Sora and Kairi and Riku and others. I guess... because their desire to be whole was so strong... and being filled with nothingness kinda made them all go loony. o_o; In the end they HAD to be wiped out... who knows what could have happened if Sora and the others allowed them to survive!

V

V.A.T.13

Nothing is wrong with that really.

Sora and co. should have at least tried to talk to them before slaughtering them.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
They did lol... They spoke to Xemnas... and... nope, thats all i got

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Organization isn't evil; they were just so intent and caught up with trying to become whole that they didn't see any dire consequence for what they were trying to achieve.

iZumi

the organization, as everyone has said, was never ever an evil group. the images that they gave themselves just made them appear as so, and they also came as condescending to other people.

i agree with josiah. the only reason that the organization is such a respected group rather than a hated one, is because their intentions were, in a sense, good and clean. if we knew about what they planned to do after becoming whole, then certainly our thoughts on them would change. but at this moment, all we can do is pity them and feel horrible that we had to kill them when all they wanted was to be normal.

honestly, i felt down right nasty having to see each one leave.

R

renteka-bond

I don't feel bad. They attacked Sora first, therefore, they are in the wrong. It sucks that Axel and Demyx had to die, but in actuality, they started it.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
they were ready to sacrifice everyone who got into their way.no,they were evil...
desperation made them...and you know what??they deserved what they got!!
they were the ones that turned into heartless at the beginning.remember "A Nobody is not meant to exist."

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Riku said:
It's because you mess up our worlds.

I guess that pretty much sums it up.

The Organization collected hearts via Sora to create an artificial Kingdom Hearts.

I always thought the Organization released Heartless into different worlds, so that Sora could slay them with the Keyblade, and by doing that, caused chaos in many different worlds.

Feel free to prove me wrong, though. I can't think of a 100% plausible reason, either.

Macabre

Gold Member
Which is why I really love the members of Organization XIII.
They of course ARE the villains of the story, but deep down they really are doing all of it out of desperation. What they want is simple. They want to be whole like Sora and Kairi and Riku and others. I guess... because their desire to be whole was so strong... and being filled with nothingness kinda made them all go loony. o_o; In the end they HAD to be wiped out... who knows what could have happened if Sora and the others allowed them to survive!

Originally Posted by iZumi
The Nature of the Organization
the organization, as everyone has said, was never ever an evil group. the images that they gave themselves just made them appear as so, and they also came as condescending to other people.

i agree with josiah. the only reason that the organization is such a respected group rather than a hated one, is because their intentions were, in a sense, good and clean. if we knew about what they planned to do after becoming whole, then certainly our thoughts on them would change. but at this moment, all we can do is pity them and feel horrible that we had to kill them when all they wanted was to be normal.

honestly, i felt down right nasty having to see each one leave.

You two are right.

All they wanted was to be whole and have feelings.

All they wanted was to be normal.

And when someone is desperate,he/she would do anything to get what he/she wants.
So in that sense,they were doing the wrong for the right reason.

Snowin

I don't think there's anything wrong with what they did(but then again, I also think Sora is a serial killer) and yeah.. I also agree with iZumi, Josiah and M.o.N. They weren't bad.. they were just desperate.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I guess that pretty much sums it up.

The Organization collected hearts via Sora to create an artificial Kingdom Hearts.

I always thought the Organization released Heartless into different worlds, so that Sora could slay them with the Keyblade, and by doing that, caused chaos in many different worlds.

Feel free to prove me wrong, though. I can't think of a 100% plausible reason, either.

Roxas during 358/2 Days apparently had the same job, so I don't think the organization would have done this, non needing to convince Roxas as Sora.

I think the Organization has been greatly misunderstood. Beside, having defeated Ansem, Sora was convinced that an Organization created by his nobody could only be evil. I think he was wrong. After all, the organization did nothing in the first half of KH.

Roksana Evergree

Excuse me my english, but I really want to say it.
I've been wondering about it for quite a while too. I found a few answers.

First of all, Sora have been told of the Organization like of an enemy. So it was Yen Cid who started this :) But there also was Ansem the Wise. He as DiZ and the King met in “Chain of Memories”. In that time Ansem was “obsessed with thoughts of revenge” and -- I believe -- made everything he could to incite Mickey against the Organization (it was pretty easy after the events in Castle Oblivion). I believe it was Mickey who told Yen Cid about the Organization, but in that time he was holding to Ansem’s stand. Furthermore, why Ansem would like to awake Sora? Because he planned to use him against the Organization. Well… he succeed. He got Namine, Riku and the King to take part in that plan too. So it turns out like Sora had been manipulated the whole time.

But there’s one more important thing to speak about. That’s Organization actions. First of all, they started all this by eliminating Ansem the Wise. Yeah, they did it because they want to proceed with their experiments. But I can’t see anything good in their intentions. They weren’t doing for the public benefit. I believe it was because of Xehanort’s resentment. And -- they knew it was dangerous! So when they lost their hearts they just got what they deserved.

Things went worse when they became Heartless. Of course there is something pitiful in their situation, but there’s also one thing that doesn’t let me blame Sora: they lost their morals. Creating heartless, stealing stuff, killing and kidnapping people (Kairi, Belle…) became something usual. They don’t doubt in their right to do it, that’s why Sora don’t have to be urge forward by Ansem. He is candid facing them, in each case I can see his motivation (exept maybe for the second Demyx… but one more time, it’s not Sora who attack first). Even in Xemnas case: remember guys shouting “Xemnas! No/Don’t do it!” in the end of KH2? It was because of Kingdom Hearts. It doesn’t look like they were worrying about temselfs. Can’t find any proofs right now, but I’m pretty sure Xemnas’ influence on KH wouldn’t be positive.
Of course Organisation could avoid the confrontation, especially after Sora killed a few members in CoM. Well… of course they made a lot of stupid things like showing up in the Bailey, but… they are the main antagonists, Kingdom Hearts is an JRPG… did they really have a choice? :)

Just one more thing to add: I don’t believe they really could come back to normal. It’s like Heartless: they collect hearts, but can’t use them. Roxas and Namine could become whole, but why? Because Sora and Kairi have no darkness in their hearts. Speaking about Organization, their Heartless vanished (at least, things in Ansem’s reports were kind of desperating),while Xehanort’s heartless have been killed by Sora. Well, this one guess is IMHO, but I think this theory is quite lively.

(Yeah, I have to mention: I don't hate the Organization. On the contrary, I am their fan. I just want ot be unbiassed).

Thank you for your patience ^__^”

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Organization wasn't evil, Xemnas is most likely doing so creating a Kingdom Hearts to become a God of a brand, new world.

Yen Sid told Sora that the Organization was evil, so he listened and killed the remnants.

CoM doesn't count, the Organization members there were under Marluxia=probably also evil

Unknown_Enemy

I think that they were trying to gain wholeness the wrong way, but that doesn't give Mickey, Sora, Riku or the rest of them the ok to kill them. I think that, as wielders of the light, they had an obligated duty to help the Organization out, but instead they destroyed the other half of the organization that didn't die in Castle Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back