• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The name's Axel: got it memorized?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

# 8: Axel

Have you checked in the cornflakes packet? Yes? Ge
Hey, I'm new to these forums. I'm probably the biggest Axel fan around, and I plan to get CoM purely so I can find out a little about his past. I'm only really on here because of I'm hoping the RP section will be fairly intermediate and diverse.
I'll let you know if I have any queries.

Sweet.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, welcome to the forums, dude. Great place. If you need any help, the NAA is the place to go (link is in my sig).Or you could just PM. About the RP, I don't go there much, but from what I've seen it's pretty decent.

Well, be seeing you around. Have fun.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey there,welcome.Hope you'll have a great time here!See you around

K

kingdomfighter5

hey welcome im Kingdom Fighter 5
hope you like it hear
did you know that axel means creative in germany?! i looked it up on a baby name site

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Hey, I'm new to these forums. I'm probably the biggest Axel fan around, and I plan to get CoM purely so I can find out a little about his past. I'm only really on here because of I'm hoping the RP section will be fairly intermediate and diverse.
I'll let you know if I have any queries.

Sweet.
Axel fans ftw. :D

Welcome to KHI. ;3

Back