• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Mystery behind Xion's existance (Unraveled?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
I'm getting tired of this assumption. You need to think for a moment. Kairi needs to be a master, because her heart is much stronger than Sora's. Just think about it.

Just because her heart may or may not be stronger than Sora =/= her being able to wield. There are a couple of individuals who you could say has a stronger heart than Sora, but that still would not mean they can wield the Keyblade.

Kairi being able to wield is only because Riku allowed her to hold onto his Keyblade. Nothing more, nothing less. It wasn't because she had a strong heart or anything. Riku willed it and it's only because of Riku's will that she was able to hold onto it. Same with anyone else who's tried to hold the Keyblade. When Squall grabbed it in KH1, it automatically went back to Sora. Why is that? Because Sora didn't allow him to wield it.

And where are you getting Kairi's heart is stronger than Sora's? Is that due to her PoH status? Or is this speculation? Because I certainly don't remember any sort of information about Kairi having a stronger heart than Sora coming up at all.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
A pure heart does not mean that said heart is strong. If you asked me I would say that Kairi had a weak heart. Her heart ran to another vessel when darkness aproached. Sora's became stronger and for that he was given a Keyblade.

keyblade-user

ok here is what i think:
Namine could have possibly been created at destiny island and i say that bcuz a nobody is created when the heart leaves the body and boom comes namine she couldve been hiding since adn then when sora unlocked his heart and let out kairi's xion was created and maybe since kairi's heart has been with sora's it kept that trait of being able to use the keyblade stayed with the nobody instead of the heart and thats why kairi couldnt use the keyblade but xion is able to like roxas:x

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Another Report said:
At the same time,Roxas awoke in Twilight Town, and Naminé awoke in Castle Oblivion....

This proves that Namine was born during the Hollow Bastion incident as was Roxas. They were born simultaneously. Nomura has confirmed it.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
ok here is what i think:
Namine could have possibly been created at destiny island and i say that bcuz a nobody is created when the heart leaves the body and boom comes namine she couldve been hiding since adn then when sora unlocked his heart and let out kairi's xion was created and maybe since kairi's heart has been with sora's it kept that trait of being able to use the keyblade stayed with the nobody instead of the heart and thats why kairi couldnt use the keyblade but xion is able to like roxas:x

Here's what's wrong with your statement: Namine has been confirmed to have been created at the same time as Roxas in Hollow Bastion..

Muse

you look atrocious
Quit bumping your thread already. D<

Imma get Iridium or someone to close this, mkays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back