• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Mystery behind Xion's existance (Unraveled?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think I've finally discovered what Xion is and how she finally came into creation. I'll state one thing though based off my assumptions. She's a different kind of being, something like a nobody, but not exactly. She's something else. There's a similar type of phenomenom which could have led to a similar outcome. It gets deep, but I believe I've finally found something to latch onto after being away for so long.

First, let me expain that Xion is directly connected to Sora and Kairi, and by saying that, Xion is also connected to Namine and Roxas in some way, shape or form.

Now, let me take you back to the birth of Xehanort's Heartless, as pin pointing his direct creation, may lead to the understanding and comprehension of how Xion came into existence in the first place. Basically, he's the example no direct connection intended. Anyway Xehanort wanted to explore new worlds, follow the heartless, unlock doors, and eventually arrive to the place which housed the heart of all the living. However to due that, he would have to cast off his body, as it was not strong enough to make the voyage.

Xehanort casted off his body, which was reborn in the realm inbetween and became Xemnas, meanwhile Xehanort became a heartless. However he was no ordinary heartless, due to the fact that he chose to become a heartless and embraced the darkness, he retained his thoughts and memories prior to the transformation. However he lacked a physical form, but through Riku's body, he was able to retain his human form. Thus the being Xehanort Heartless came to be.

I know you are wondering what this has to do with Xion, but let's assume a similar phenomenon occur. Of course not exactly the same, but along those same lines. Could Xion really be Kairi's Darkness in physical form? Is she a heartless? Well I'll explain.

During Kingdom Hearts, when the Island was about to fall to darkness, Kairi's heart left her body, and binded itself with Sora's, protecting it. However it is later revealed that the reason for such phenomenon, occurred because Kairi held no darkness within her heart due to the fact that Princesses of Heart possesed no darkness, which means a heartless was not created. Her body remained in the realm of light, while her heart went elsewhere, connected to Sora's. However, Kairi was left as an empty shell.

This is because the “young girl” in this case was a princess. Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light. With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.

In other words, both the Nobody called Namine’ and the Heartless – proof of a lost heart – are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi’s memories. One reason for this may be that Kairi’s heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel…deep within Sora’s heart. That is, Namine’ is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora’s heart. Could this be why Sora and those whose hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled? She is a non-being in the truest sense of the word; having not become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.
Secret Ansem Report 9

When Sora used the Heart Unlocker (Unofficial Name) to release Kairi's heart from within his own, Sora pulled out his own heart as well. That event set off a chain of reactions which resulted in the birth of Roxas, Namine, and yes, Xion.

Since Kairi's heart was released from Sora's body, Namine came into creation by using Sora's body and soul as a channel to support her appearance based off Kairi's heart and image. Roxas came into creation after Sora's body and soul was reborn in the Twilight Town.

I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believer that Namine’ was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi’s hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Namine’ emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora. Ansem Report 10

Now that we are clear on how Namine came into the picture. Is it possible for Xion to the the darkness that once inhabitated Kairi?

Then there are Kairi and Namine’. Kairi was exceptional for having no darkness within her heart. Also exceptional was that her heart, once freed, migrated to a new vessel – Sora. The combination of these two theoretically unlikely exceptions may be behind this anomaly. Ansem Report 10

Well based on this quote, its damn near impossible due to the fact that Kairi's heart never possesed any forms of darkness. So how could Xion have possibly came into creation? Well again I believe it has something to do with Sora...

When a person’s heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind gave rise to a Nobody. But what if one willingly releases one’s heart from one’s body? Sora and Xehanort retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless. Secret Ansem Report 10

Yet Sora still recieved an inferior heartless. True the heartless retained its sense of self, however due to the fact it was inferior, it lacked an advanced state of mind, unlike Xehanort's Heartless. What gives? Could Xion actually be Kairi's heartless, while Namine still remains as Kairi's nobody?

In other words, both the Nobody called Namine’ and the Heartless – proof of a lost heart – are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Secret Ansem Report 10

Ansem never stated that Kairi did not have a heartless. He merely stated that Kairi did not produce a heartless on that night on Destiny's Island due to the fact that her heart was pure. However, once Sora released their hearts from his body, two sets of heartless and nobody came into creation. It is not possible to have a nobody without a corresponding heartless, so this is what I think happened.

In a similar case with Namine. Xion came into creation via the separation of Sora and Kairi's heart from within Sora's body. Based off Kairi's heart, Xion's image was formed, but due to the fact that she lacks darkness within her own heart, the darkness of Sora's heart reborn gave way to the creation of Xion, which may have resulted in Sora's inferior heartless. Namine is a nobody combination of Sora and Kairi. Namine's image comes from Kairi's heart, but her vessel (although unstable due to Sora's body and soul only serving as a link to support the false image) came into creation once Sora's body was casted off.

Xion is a Heart combination between Sora and Kairi. Kairi's heart was used to create the image, while the darkness in Sora's heart led to the creation of Xion. However, I'm assuming all of the darkness was not used, as Roxas also needed a corresponding heartless, which resulted in the inferior heartless of Sora. Xion retains a physical form through the combination of Sora and Kairi. That explains why Sora was able to be restored to his physical form by Kairi, while still lacking his other half (Roxas). Sora's heart was brought back from the darkness by Kairi's light, which means he held no more darkness in his heart.

This makes Xion and Sora (prior to joining up with Roxas) to be polar opposites, yet one in the same. Sora, a being lacking a body or soul, however through the binding of hearts between Kairi and himself, allowed for his physical form to return. Xion obtained a physical form through Sora's darkness, which means Xion and Sora are in a sense, two sides of the same heart. However, Xion is closer to Xehanort's Heartless because a heartless is nothing more than the manifestation of the darkness in one's heart given form. However Xion is different because she does not require a vessel to retain her form.

This is my explanation for Xion and how she is connected to Sora, Roxas, Namine, and Kairi.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
It's very well written, but hasn't it already been confirmed that Xion is a Nobody? Nothing more, nothing less?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
True, but I don't think its the case. I don't see how she can be a nobody. Its possible that she's believed to be a nobody in the organization. She shares some of the same properties, but she can't be one, because if she was Kairi's nobody, she wouldn't be carrying around that Keyblade. I think the reason why she could wield one (fake or not) is because she's connected to Sora, as the darkness in his Heart led to her creation, well according to the theory, that is. I'll have to look up on the info regarding Xion some more, but I find it hard to call Xion a nobody, but that's just my opinion.

Nope, she's a nobody. Nomura has called her a nobody from day 1. Also the reason Sora had a shadow as a heartless is because he wasn't that close to darkness as Xehanort was.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Also the Princesses of Heart cannot produce Heatless'. Also a Heartless is a heart shrowded in darkness but, if there is no darkness it is sent to it's vessel on whatever world it may be on. So Xion would not have borrowed Sora's darkness.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nope, she's a nobody. Nomura has called her a nobody from day 1.

I don't quite remember that, but considering that the member above stated that she was considered a nobody from the getgo, I'll have to consider it. All I remember was that she was an organization member to start with. She's a nobody then, I just don't understand how.lol

Also the reason Sora had a shadow as a heartless is because he wasn't that close to darkness as Xehanort was.

That could be an alternate reason, yeah... Does not really disclose my points but okay.

Also the Princesses of Heart cannot produce Heatless'. Also a Heartless is a heart shrowded in darkness but, if there is no darkness it is sent to it's vessel on whatever world it may be on. So Xion would not have borrowed Sora's darkness.

By saying that, a Princess of heart should not be able to create a nobody, yet it did happen. I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Through darkness of Sora's heart, Kairi's heartless form was given shape. Its the same with the nobody character thing. Once Kairi's heart left Sora's body, Namine came into creation via Sora's body and soul.

I believe on their own, Princesses of Heart can't create nobodies or Heartless, but through the aid of unlikely instantces, rules can be bypassed. Ansem talks about contradictions and theories being blown to pieces due to the Roxas, Namine, and Ansem scenarios.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
That could be an alternate reason, yeah... Does not really disclose my points but okay.
Well, actually...
[SIZE=+2]RULE #8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]WHEN ONE BECOME A HEARTLESS,
THEY LOSE THEIR SENSE OF SELF[/SIZE]
ABOUT THE RULE:
-When someone is turned into a Heartless, they lose all sense of will and sense. They lose their memories and emotions and only work on instincts.

THE EXCEPTIONS:
Xehanort's Heartless
-Xehanort's Heartless, while not a normal Heartless, managed to maintain his sense of will and self, as well as all of his memories and emotions, even after becoming a Heartless.

Sora
-When Sora turned the Keyblade on himself and became a Heartless, he managed to keep his sense of self. Ansem believed this was because Sora became a heartless willingly and on his own accord.

I believe on their own, Princesses of Heart can't create nobodies or Heartless, but through the aid of unlikely instantces, rules can be bypassed. Ansem talks about contradictions and theories being blown to pieces due to the Roxas, Namine, and Ansem scenarios.
Well, actually...
[SIZE=+2]RULE #1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]THERE IS DARKNESS WITHIN EVERY HEART[/SIZE]
ABOUT THE RULE:
-Early on in the Kingdom Heart Series we learn the basic rule that Darkness rests within every heart. No heart goes without having both Darkness and Light within it as they come hand in hand. We believe that to be the case until....

THE EXCEPTION:
-The Princesses of Heart/Beings with Hearts of Pure Light are seven beings which have been stated to have absolutely
no Darkness within their hearts. Their hearts are filled with nothing but Pure Light, being the sole contradiction to the first rule.
[SIZE=+2]RULE #2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]WHEN ONE LOSES THEIR HEART, IT GOES THROUGH
THE TRANSFORMATION OF BECOMING A FULL-FLEDGED HEARTLESS[/SIZE]
ABOUT THE RULE:
-It is stated throughout the game that when someone loses their heart (their heart is separated from their body), they go through the process of being transformed into a Heartless.

THE EXCEPTIONS:
Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem Seeker of Darkness)
-In the Ansem Reports, Xehanort attests that when he casted off his body, his heart never went through the transformation of becoming a full-fledged Heartless, yet still maintained that he believed himself to be a Heartless - just one different from the others.

Riku
-In Kingdom Hearts, when Xehanort takes over Riku's body and pushes his heart out - and sends it to the Dark Realm - Riku's heart should have turned into a Heartless, but Mickey remarked that Riku had defeated the darkness, and as such, his heart maintained it's state.

Princesses of Heart/Beings with Hearts of Pure Light
-With no darkness in their hearts, it is impossible for a Heartless to be made. When their hearts are separated from their bodies, they maintain themselves in a state of suspension.

[SIZE=+2]RULE #3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]A NOBODY IS CREATED FROM THE LEFTOVER
BODY AND SOUL OF THEIR SOMEBODY[/SIZE]
ABOUT THE RULE:
-When someone with a strong heart becomes a Heartless, the leftover body and soul are reborn in the in-between realm as a Nobody.

THE EXCEPTION:
-Naminé was born from Kairi's heart and Sora's Body and Soul. With no darkness in her heart, when Kairi's heart left her body on Destiny Islands a heartless couldn't have been created, and as such, her body remained in the Realm of Light. Her heart moved on to Sora, and when Sora turned the Keyblade on himself and released both his and Kairi's heart, Sora's body casted off. This resulted in the creation of two Nobodies, Naminé and Roxas. Nami technically being made from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's casted off body, the body and soul she used to be created didn't belong to her somebody.

Aren't you glad that there's a thread like this?

XionXIVRikuXV

very. it saves people lots of headaches and such. thank you Audo for putting up that thread!!! you saved me sore hands/wrists and a headache... that still comes becasue of the other stuff floating in my head....

anyways, the theory is well formulated, and wat the other commments posted about it are correct statements (i think). so, nice one. i probably am stilll stuck on my theory idea in another thread that i cant remember at the moment... oh well

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Yet Sora still recieved an inferior heartless. True the heartless retained its sense of self, however due to the fact it was inferior, it lacked an advanced state of mind, unlike Xehanort's Heartless. What gives? Could Xion actually be Kairi's heartless, while Namine still remains as Kairi's nobody?

Xion isnt kairis heartless she cant have a heartless.

Ansem never stated that Kairi did not have a heartless. He merely stated that Kairi did not produce a heartless on that night on Destiny's Island due to the fact that her heart was pure. However, once Sora released their hearts from his body, two sets of heartless and nobody came into creation. It is not possible to have a nobody without a corresponding heartless, so this is what I think happened.
It is possible to have a nobody without a heartless example kairi.

This is because the “young girl” in this case was a princess. Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light. With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.
No darkness within your heart then no heartless.
She doesnt have a heartless period.

In a similar case with Namine. Xion came into creation via the separation of Sora and Kairi's heart from within Sora's body. Based off Kairi's heart, Xion's image was formed, but due to the fact that she lacks darkness within her own heart, the darkness of Sora's heart reborn gave way to the creation of Xion, which may have resulted in Sora's inferior heartless. Namine is a nobody combination of Sora and Kairi. Namine's image comes from Kairi's heart, but her vessel (although unstable due to Sora's body and soul only serving as a link to support the false image) came into creation once Sora's body was casted off.
To create a heartless darkness consumes a heart. Anyway sora darkness within his heart could not create kairi a heartless but kairis heart saving soras heart from turning into a heartless that is possible.

Xion is a Heart combination between Sora and Kairi. Kairi's heart was used to create the image, while the darkness in Sora's heart led to the creation of Xion. However, I'm assuming all of the darkness was not used, as Roxas also needed a corresponding heartless, which resulted in the inferior heartless of Sora. Xion retains a physical form through the combination of Sora and Kairi. That explains why Sora was able to be restored to his physical form by Kairi, while still lacking his other half (Roxas). Sora's heart was brought back from the darkness by Kairi's light, which means he held no more darkness in his heart.
If soras darkness consumed kairis heart her heart would not return to him. And if xion is a heartless why does kairi still have her heart.
This makes Xion and Sora (prior to joining up with Roxas) to be polar opposites, yet one in the same. Sora, a being lacking a body or soul, however through the binding of hearts between Kairi and himself, allowed for his physical form to return. Xion obtained a physical form through Sora's darkness, which means Xion and Sora are in a sense, two sides of the same heart. However, Xion is closer to Xehanort's Heartless because a heartless is nothing more than the manifestation of the darkness in one's heart given form. However Xion is different because she does not require a vessel to retain her form.
Kairi cant create a heartless. Kairi still has her heart so she cant have a heartless. Xion is a special nobody.

picture.php

Van

Well Kairi can use a keyblade. She uses one in KH2 so like Roxas her nobody should be able to use one.

Dreamy Mora

Kairi was holding Riku's other Keyblade. Like Sora he can split his keblade into two and dual weild. Kairi is only holding the blade, she isn't a Keyblade master.
url
I'm getting tired of this assumption. You need to think for a moment. Kairi needs to be a master, because her heart is much stronger than Sora's. Just think about it.

Van

the keyblade is a weapon given power by ones heart as a Princess of heart. Kairi's heart would be vary powerful and be able to wield a keyblade.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I'm getting tired of this assumption. You need to think for a moment. Kairi needs to be a master, because her heart is much stronger than Sora's. Just think about it.
I'm getting tired of people not listening. If the PoH could use the Keyblade and were Keyblade masters all of them would have one. So far I haven't seen Belle so as must as pick up a Keyblade. So having a stronger heart than Sora has nothing to do with it. The weapon chose Sora and Riku.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Kairi is not a Keyblade master Nomura said that the only Keyblade masters at the moment are Sora, Riku, and King Mickey. Roxas is part of Sora so they are one in the same. Xion is yet to be explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back