• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Most Popular KH Pairing According to Fanfiction Is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't even get wherepeople are getting RoxasxNamine from, except shadowing SoraxKairi. I mean, they did barely have any interaction at all, and when they had any, it was far from romantic.

fantasy08

But they already made their own sparkly 14th members~

Lol, I knew a fellow club member would get my double meaning.

It's still pedophilia.
This so much for me. That's the exact reason why I can't get behind that pairing.

On this Namine, Roxas, Sora, Kairi thing. I would like to point out that technically the boys are the same person. Same for the girls . So you both win. :)

Rix

:)
Awards
People can like whatever pairing they wants to like. It's just that I, myself, don't really get whats so great about that pairing.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
why do people even like roxas x axel, anyway. they're both whiny little bitches. what happened to real men like... shigu & xaldin?

anyway, i'm closing this now because you can find a similar thread in forum insanity > your favourite...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back