• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Most Popular KH Pairing According to Fanfiction Is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora^Fan

I was really surprised too. I knew of Larxel before collecting this data, but I didn't know she was paired with other Org members, too.... Ugh, I just can't see it. -_- Sorry Larxene fans. I just see her as an annoying bish. =P
Haha, you just proved me right. Most people hate Larxene (But I love her XD)
and it was very unexpected that she won other members that came in before her XD I didnt even know that she was paired with anybody besides Axel, which is still a scary pairing if you ask me lol

NumberVIII

It was kind of obvious I was being facetious with the latter part of the comment.

And yes, I did realise that when Days didn't have any scenes of Axel and Roxas buttfucking, pairings of any form weren't canon. It doesn't matter how you like to view their real ages, but Roxas is 14 and Axel is in his twenties.

Take a joke. This is a KH site; nobody should be serious here.

I've read some good AkuRoku fics, but I'm not drawn to either character so generally, the pairing doesn't appeal to me. That's why I find my kick in Xigbar. :>

keke fangirls and their hormones

Isn't Roxas 15? And if nobodies don't age (not including Roxas or Namine), then Axel could actually be 18 or 19. So the way I see it is perfectly legitimate.

I'm sorry but I'm just so used to people bashing me for my opinion. It's hard to tell when people are joking on the internet. :|

bluefroggygirl

not akuroku x_______________________x.

Oh, and reading the past few posts, I've checked out that Encyclopedia Dramathinger site and the Kingdom Hearts page had me scarred for life. Might I add that said site is so rude to Kingdom Hearts X_x!

zettaLOL

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com
not akuroku x_______________________x.

Oh, and reading the past few posts, I've checked out that Encyclopedia Dramathinger site and the Kingdom Hearts page had me scarred for life. Might I add that said site is so rude to Kingdom Hearts X_x!

I think I've been to that site. If I recall correctly, it was rude in a funny kind of way. The pictures, though....now THOSE were mentally scarring and just plain wrong. ^^;

I see nothing wrong with making fun of KH, though (even if done rudely); I do it on a near-daily basis.

What do you think some of these pairings do? They A) make Disney higher-ups wish they were never born, and B) turn completely incompatible straight people into yaoi bondage lovers who do things even real couples shy away from.

In other words, they make fun of Kingdom Hearts. In a silly, sometimes rude, "I'm an obsessed fan" kind of way. XD

fantasy08

Dear god AkuRoku it burns. :lol: Seriously though I'm not that surprised at the list. Some of them do call for a slight eyebrow raise though. Like Kairi. Taking my bias out of the equation I seriously thought she was disliked by most of the fandom. So seeing her as one of the most popular people is kinda strange. As for the most popular pairings it needs more Saix/Axel lol. To good-looking adults committing foe-yay. Yes, Yes. I'm actually surprised it's not popular since Days was pretty much an open invitation for yaoi fan-girls to ship them. Then there's BBS... Odd, but nice seeing Marly as one of the top five org members. Hmm Roxas/Sora and Xion/Roxas? That would be self-cest if I'm not mistaken. Oh dear god Demyx is the fandom's whore.He is paired with almost every org member lol. Lastly, Xion I thought would be more popular at fan-fiction.net at least.

zettaLOL

Website
Dear god AkuRoku it burns. :lol: Seriously though I'm not that surprised at the list. Some of them do call for a slight eyebrow raise though. Like Kairi. Taking my bias out of the equation I seriously thought she was disliked by most of the fandom. So seeing her as one of the most popular people is kinda strange. As for the most popular pairings it needs more Saix/Axel lol. To good-looking adults committing foe-yay. Yes, Yes. I'm actually surprised it's not popular since Days was pretty much an open invitation for yaoi fan-girls to ship them. Then there's BBS... Odd, but nice seeing Marly as one of the top five org members. Hmm Roxas/Sora and Xion/Roxas? That would be self-cest if I'm not mistaken. Oh dear god Demyx is the fandom's whore.He is paired with almost every org member lol. Lastly, Xion I thought would be more popular at fan-fiction.net at least.

You might wanna put a spoiler tag on that Days reference for people who don't know about it yet... Or are spoiler warnings for Days no longer necessary on this site? *clueless*

I think one of the reasons Xion isn't very popular is because she's a relatively new character. Or maybe it's because she looks like Kairi, whom half the fanbase despises. XD

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Isn't Roxas 15? And if nobodies don't age (not including Roxas or Namine), then Axel could actually be 18 or 19. So the way I see it is perfectly legitimate.

I'm sorry but I'm just so used to people bashing me for my opinion. It's hard to tell when people are joking on the internet. :|

Sora was 14 when he stabbed himself in the heart, so Roxas is 14.

Lea wasn't 8 years old in BbS -- he was at least 14, so add another ten years onto that (the time when he became a Nobody), and he's 24/25.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh god this is so awesome!! Reminds me of the time I went through fruits basket fandom and determined the ratio of sue:non-sue stories. (It wasn't good.)

Buuut, on ff.net, if you write a threesome, you can still only pick two characters. I wonder if that affects the results any...

Xion I thought would be more popular at fan-fiction.net at least.

But they already made their own sparkly 14th members~

TECHNICALLY Roxas is 1 year old XD

Seriously though, I think Roxas is 15, because although Sora was 14 at the start of kh1, I think there's enough time for him to have bad a birthday by then.

And then, according to the Days novel...

Axel scratched his head, watching the last traces of a dark corridor disappear. It had closed up around the Organisation’s boss—Xemnas.
“Shows up here all of a sudden, tells me to take this kid back…” Axel muttered. He gazed at the boy standing in front of him, left standing in the trails of vanishing darkness.
The boy, wearing a white shirt, was at least ten years younger than himself, Axel guessed, though age wasn’t something that existed for Nobodies.

But, I think the age difference is sexy >:3 *shot seven times in the chest*

NumberVIII

Sora was 14 when he stabbed himself in the heart, so Roxas is 14.

Lea wasn't 8 years old in BbS -- he was at least 14, so add another ten years onto that (the time when he became a Nobody), and he's 24/25.

They never establish when all of the org. became nobodies (besides maybe the first 6). He may have become a nobody when he was 18 or 19, and then he would technically still be that age because nobodies don't age (besides Roxas and Namine, who are different.)

But they already made their own sparkly 14th members~

Bahahaha that made me laugh. xD So true.

TECHNICALLY Roxas is 1 year old XD

Seriously though, I think Roxas is 15, because although Sora was 14 at the start of kh1, I think there's enough time for him to have bad a birthday by then.

True. xD

And yeah, that's what I thought too. And if he's not 15 when he's born, he's definitely very close to it.

But, I think the age difference is sexy >:3 *shot seven times in the chest*

I actually don't, I really dislike it to be honest. I became a fan of the pairing before I knew Axel's age, and once I found out I wasn't gonna let it ruin my OTP.

Oh, and that journal entry you posted, about how age doesn't exist for nobodies: HA. That says it all right there. Age doesn't matter for nobodies. :)

zettaLOL

Website
Or perhaps because she's such a mary-sue? ><

oh yes, i forgot the mary sue bit. ^^; i'm sure that doesn't help her popularity much.

although some people argue that she isn't really a mary sue and blah blah blah...

bottom line, shes not popular with the fans. they're too preoccupied with their other non-canon pairings to throw her into the mix. =P

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
They never establish when all of the org. became nobodies (besides maybe the first 6). He may have become a nobody when he was 18 or 19, and then he would technically still be that age because nobodies don't age (besides Roxas and Namine, who are different.)

It's still paedophilia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back