• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The meaning to life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I don't think there is a meaning to life. Life's just the product of a random string of events, from the Big Bang to the formation of elements to the formation of the solar system to the formation of Earth to the formation of Moon, and so on. I mean, just because we exist and we haven't met other life on other planets (aside from bacteria and such), doesn't mean we have a reason for being here. We just got lucky. We are born, we live, we die. Nothing more to it. That's my belief.

Kiwi +

Awards
lol i guess it depends what kind of person you are.... :-D
and how you take it in stride. :)

Sorax3

I think there is no meaning but if you wanna make one, there's no blanket type of answer to the question.
I personally think there is no meaning, and if there was it would be something that changes constantly and is personal. Not the traditional written in stone and applying to all kind of answer usually looked for.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Thats really the point of Life. thats how it is in Nature. everything has that reason but I missed survive as long as possible part.

I don't know why, but I severly doubt that such a thing applies to everything in nature.

Wicked

absurdiam
You know, we are all saying that there is a meaning for life but we're all thinking humans. What about life in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back