• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Mary Sue Test! *It's worth a laugh*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
means that you're not a mary sue dude. or a gary stue, in our cases.... whatever on my third try (i used uhh... .B.I.S.H.I.E. for this one.^-^) i got a 9. lol Amme's more Mary-Sue-ish than I am. ^-^

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I was looking at all the scores any of the people I ever made in Fan Fictions, and all of them got from 11 to 19. That makes me happy.

~Crysalis~

Well, when I tried to do it for a main character to a story that WASN'T related to KH, I got a 28.5. (If you're not allowed to do a half, then just 28.) I guess that's okay. ^_^

When I did it for my main char for a KH fanfic, I got a 37. :p

Mr.

Test for my new character, Demitri...

All question beginnings posted here mean yes. Points shall be tallied at the end:

Part One:

No for all. (0 points)

Part Two:

2a: Yes. (2 points)

Part Three:

3a: Yes. (1 point)

Part Four:

No for all.

Part Five:

5c: Yes. (-2 points)

Total: 1 point.

.__. I pwn j00. XD

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Praise the lord! School is canceled ^_^ *dances with wine* Good i havent slept at all =_=...I curse god for creating insomniac people T_T

yeah it could have been worse for me too but luckily Cal isnt very Mary Sue.

Calista: Right-o! >_>

Box_ghost

I just took this test. Does being an ancestor of Sora count as a family tie? I got a 24.5. I gave myself a half point for 3z. He is an ancestor of Sora from like 179 A.D. [Around that time] He's Chinese, and an accomplished Fire-Bender. His name is Txian. [I just had to make him a keyblade wielding Fire-Bender]

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Silver, watch yer back. You insult K_K, you insult me, and you've learned not to do that, right?

Or are you that thick? o_O

Anyway, I got a.... ZERO! THAT'S RIGHT! IN YER FACES! HA!

My friend got 14. But that's still, like, non-sue to the ultimate power. So shut up. Now, I have to pay attention to the teacher. Goo-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back