• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Little Mermaid III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yuck. I hate Disney Sequels. They ruin the originals.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Psshh ...Sucks Or Rocks I'm going to Buy it O__o;;

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
... why kill off more of the original? ;-; </3

... and, was it just me, or does Ariel (in the other trailers for the movie) just fangirl at sebastion? O-o;

. . . thats`s... ew.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
This sucks even more :\ It's a midquel of the first movie. Oh boy >_>

Instead of making a movie which an actual point *cough* Lion King 3 Kopa's Return *cough* they make pointless crap. Walt Disney is going to have a heart attack when they revive him in the year 3025.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
GOD NO.

The Little Mermaid 2 was probably the worst Disney sequel ever made IMO. Whoever wrote the script/invented the idea should be fired from the industry forever.

I pretend that movie doesn't exist, why must they make more? Stop ruining our classics.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Disney, Disney, Disney....for the love of God please stay original. This is really out of control. As for the movie, feels like a prequel or a midquel, but I guess its a midquel.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Why make sequels? Honestly. Disney sequels suck. Keep them at 1 movie per series.

Although from the looks of it, considering that ship incident is exactly like the one in the first movie, this version is almost DEFINITELY a prequel. It looks kinda cool though.

More little mermaid 3 video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBYoUB1nmps

the animation sucks.

Ariel: :O. MUSIC!!

EDIT: Lol..........watch Ursula. This will make your eyes laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utjm89829IE

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Oh no, not again. *sigh*

To me, the only good Disney animated sequel was 'Aladdin and The King of Thieves'. Other than that, everything sucked badly. This is going to be even worst though.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
....They made a 'The Little Mermaid II'?

lol^ It's good to see that some people don't even know that part 2 exists.

Part 2 sucked and part 3 will suck. Why can't they stop making crappy Disney sequals on DVD? If they're gonna make a sequal for a movie, at least make it good enough for theaters. Or better, just stop making them.

(what's worse is that if this is a sequal then they can make another Atlantica world in KHIII! Oh, the agony)

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
^ it was kinda weird that the trailer was like playing music that sounded like potc and it didnt really say what it was about. itll probably be stupid but you never know.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
....They made a 'The Little Mermaid II'?

Yes. It takes place right after Ariel gets married. She has a daughter named Melody, and Ursula's sister Morgana tried to kidnap her when she was a baby. Since then Eric and Ariel became paranoid and decided to keep Melody as far away from the sea as possible. They built a huge wall around the Beach, and Melody had not seen the sea for 12 years, nor did she know she was a mermaid. Until she snuck out, and Morgana's stingray pets Cloak and Dagger lured Melody to Morgana's lair.

Blah blah, there's more to the story, but it kinda sucked xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back