• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Light of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Kingdom Hearts, a sign of protection, love, hope, life, and light. A thing that so many people wish to desire. The light of Kingdom Hearts, a holy power. A power that can be handed out to so many young and old people to weild it. The keyblade, a smaller piece of Kingdom Heart's light. There are but dark keyblades as well. But the power of Kingdom Heart is sacred all for...

The Light of Kingdom Hearts
A century after the great war and outbreak of the heartless and nobodies...

The worlds are finally at peace. People are growing up the way they need to. Pure hearted and kind. No need for keyblades. Sora, the great warrior of light, is even retired. He still has his keyblade, but has no need to use it. He has moved on and started a life with Kairi that seems will last forever. They are still alive, very old, but around. The two of them though have grown mysterious. No one knows what to expect from them. Then one day they come out and warn of the danger of kingdom hearts they sensed. No onw believes them, but a few teens. These teens gained their own keyblades. But the danger is unknown in which kingdom hearts is in danger.

In a dark world...

A group of beings stepped forward to realise what their destiny was. These people were going to gain control of Kingdom Hearts' Light. The lighht in which can change every thing. The way a person looks, the power thay have, what a world is like. They have what seems like no danger. This special group call themselves the sinisters. As it sounds like a bunch of girls, it's both girls and boys. any ages ranging from 1 to 99. They are born into the group. by age 6 they start fighting. They will stop nothing for their goal.

In the realm of Light, a special Light World...

The old seven princeses of heart soon reside their. Everyone is dead, but Kairi. Kairi, who would die the minute the new seven princese of heart are chosen. They fear though of what will happen to kingdom hearts and their souls go into the keyblades given out fresh.

The Main Idea...

You will be fighting either as a special keyblader ormas a darkness. Sora is also out to grabs, but is old, and is not as strong as what he used to be. Now your keyblade is already picked out for each seven princess.

Snow White...
Nature
Keyblade--
Kairi__s_Keyblade_by_YuraYura.jpg

Cinderella
Love
Keyblade--
1060661944_OathKeeper.jpg

Allice
Curiosity
Keyblade--
kh-ultimaweapon-a.jpg

Aurora
Dreams
Keyblade--
4uxz5zt.jpg
-

It's blue and yellow in color

Belle
Strength
Kayblade--
2362078924_5db43fd749.jpg

Jasmine
Magic
Keyblade--
109px-ThreeWishes.jpg

Kairi~~ Star Light~
Light
Keyblade--
AbsolutionKeyblade.gif
- without the things stickin out

Templates

Keybladers--
Name:
Appearence:(pic please)
Keyblade/ guardian:
Bio:
Personality:

Sinisters--

Name:
Weapon: (keyblade, but prefer no keyblade, pic please)
Bio:
Personality:

Rules~ Just basic.. you should know

Have fun, my character is coming soon. She is related to Sora, others are welcome to as well, just PM me. Sora is also up for the grabs. Rember though, he's old.​

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sinisters--

Name: Gale
Element: Mind
Weapon: Archer Blade and Forge Blade
Bio: Male. 6'5. 179 lbs.
Personality: Insane. Prone to stabbing someone with the brush of wind against his skin. His powers can manipulate those around him into believing what he wants them to believe, but to a minor extent; such as short term hypnosis. [ala, thinking they have hearts] Violent, cunning, and manipulative. Prone to back stabbing at every turn. Not only for personal gain, but for laughs as well. Sadistic and Masochistic. Turns someone else's pain into his own pleasure, then abuses himself to relieve tension. Has a bit of a God Complex.

Wants Kingdom Hearts' light to reform the universe in his image.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
No they don't. The princess look over a specfic keyblade. Like they live in the keyblade. It can be a boy. Their wil also be keychains we can gain when we visit a special world meaning they will change. That's just the starting keyblade.

Your accepted Karate, but I would like a pic and a longer bio. Give the history in the past about your character. How he knows Sora.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
pic: Gale
[It's actually an old pic of my nobody that I've been meaning to update, but it's him]

History: Has had a hatred of Keyblade wielders since the days of Xehanort. He's made sure to keep tabs of everything that Sora's been doing, this includes the entire spy network of those who had preceeded him. Now that Sora's an old man, he's made his move to strike. Though they've never met, Gale knows Sora. He's now ready to strike, in the twilight of Sora's years.

Gale feels he's better than everyone in the universe and that everyone should worship him for it or die. He fears no Keyblade wielder, and Sora is the only thing standing in his way.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Ok your good. Thinking about this, I did come up with this late one night and posted it the next day, what I'm saying it's somewhat kind of dumb, but don't be afraid to join.

EDIT: wow I really need to pay a little more attenction, PMF. Oh by the way that's a pretty nice picture of yourself. No I'm not flirting or anything, I'm a photographer, It's anice angel, and the car just overall exclent photo. Sorry for rambling on about that. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back