• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
lol i know

There was this REALLY cut guy in Books A Million today, on the floor near the magazines, reading. Apparently the article was about Lady Gaga, and he looked like he could be gay...he smiled at me and I smiled back.

I should have said something, but stupid me and my shyness. <.<;

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm only taking a short break to catch my breath. I will be back to making out in a moment.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
^^ Like what?

Woah, MemoryMaster, that's some progress. You came here just two days ago and now you're making out? XD Anyway, glad to know you've got somebody who understands you.

Sadly, I'm this:

It's okay, you'll find someone one day.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I believe that gay marriage will be made legal just as blacks eventualy got their rights. We just have to be patient.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm with my friend right now and we are making out with our shirts off.

I'm only taking a short break to catch my breath. I will be back to making out in a moment.

Bwahahaha.

I don't know where I can find somebody to kiss. I just don't know any gay people (okay, two I hardly know by association) ... or at least open gay people. I wouldn't know how to go about finding out, either.

A

Audo

Or you could just move to one of those lovely countries that already has same-sex marriage legal. Huzzah. Great Success.

Carbunkel

Okaaaaaaaaaay.

So there's this chick and she's really cute, or at least I think she is, but one of my dumbass friends spilled that I liked her and now it's awkward and baaaaaaw.

Actually, I barely know her, we just talked about yaoi and Hawaiian punch once.

Shade737

Silver Member
Okaaaaaaaaaay.

So there's this chick and she's really cute, or at least I think she is, but one of my dumbass friends spilled that I liked her and now it's awkward and baaaaaaw.

Actually, I barely know her, we just talked about yaoi and Hawaiian punch once.
Damn, that would of been so hot.....

I believe that gay marriage will be made legal just as blacks eventualy got their rights. We just have to be patient.
The banning of gay marriage can't be compared to what blacks had to go through.

It is bad that it got banned, but as it is now it looks like a temporary issue that will most likely be resolved soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back