• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Legend of Zelda | Breath of the Wild

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Re: The legend of zelda (see: butts)

lol thats the main reason why I haven't played much of hero mode, I don't have any batteries..I used them all up on the first quest.

Awards

Hmm, I'm currently working on Ocarina of Time due to this inconvenience. At least Navi won't be interrupting me more than Fi (if that's even possible).

Recon

Art of War
Awards

so i accidentally the previous thread

just letting you guys know

let's open this thread by talking about the postman from oot and how he is the best character in the game

Where is the award for lamest thread starter? Should be this guy.

so i accidentally the previous thread
You missed a verb and you should feel bad.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I don't get why it was deleted and not just simply closed..

eh, oh well, the last thread was pretty old, I mean the first post was talking about TP before it was even released, which was back in 2006 lol

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Me either. vBulletin would have prompted another window before actual deletion (through forum and not admin/modcp). I wonder how you just "accidentally" fuck this up xD

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Well, it was deleted for a few minutes then brought back..then deleted again. *Shrugs*
I'm sure there was a reason behind it.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

tumblr_m46eynxdif1rw70wfo1_500.png

he's so awesome he was in mario too :D

Seriously!? 0.0 whoa that's pretty freakin awesome.

Was fun handing him that bunny mask in Ocarina of Time and watching him run all over the place, that much more faster.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I don't get why it was deleted and not just simply closed..

eh, oh well, the last thread was pretty old, I mean the first post was talking about TP before it was even released, which was back in 2006 lol

Me either. vBulletin would have prompted another window before actual deletion (through forum and not admin/modcp). I wonder how you just "accidentally" fuck this up xD

i assumed this would have clued people in on the fact that the previous zelda thread being gone and me redirecting the conversation to something silly was done entirely on purpose, but i guess it just flew over your head.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Yeah because we're fucking psychic and can read minds. Honestly man, you only created a cespool with no direction at all.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Yeah because we're kupoing psychic and can read minds.

no but you were able to read the other thread before i got rid of it, and if you had you would have seen that...

Honestly man, you only created a cespool with no direction at all.

...a cesspit was exactly what the previous thread was, which is why i deleted it. it's also solely not up to me to decide the direction of the thread, so if you want direction by all means

if you're trying to make yourself look clever you aren't doing a very good job of it.

that said:

[video=youtube;arHNcSMXaBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arHNcSMXaBk[/video]

i'm not sure that i'm going to be buying a wii u, which makes me sad that i might miss something like this :/

I also wonder if they are going to go for an artistic style similar to that, because the spaceworld demo was essentially what this was and Wind Waker ended up being a very different game. What exactly would you prefer in terms of visuals?

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I would very much like a realistic HD Zelda like we were shown because the series, along with most Nintendo titles, deserve it. I mean seriously, have you guys seen these on the Dolphin emulator? Holy balls, they're gorgeous.

I wouldn't mind a cell shaded art style either because even those look gorgeous in HD.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

Yeah because we're fucking psychic and can read minds. Honestly man, you only created a cespool with no direction at all.

wow an internet badass over here

he speaks for the people!

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Re: The legend of zelda (TP is for butts)

tp is for butts

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

also on the line of "didyouknowgaming" posts

tumblr_m4c3hn5Gnq1rw70wfo1_500.png

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

also on the line of "didyouknowgaming" posts

tumblr_m4c3hn5Gnq1rw70wfo1_500.png
So Skyloft was based around that piece of artwork fro Alttp?....thats pretty cool.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

it's also solely not up to me to decide the direction of the thread, so if you want direction by all means

Look, all I was getting at is that it would have been nice, seeing that you're a admin, to direct some LoZ related conversation to amend what was broken. Next time a staff member says "accidentally" I'll take it for what it is without consult. Thank you for editing your post :)

i'm not sure that i'm going to be buying a wii u, which makes me sad that i might miss something like this :/

I also wonder if they are going to go for an artistic style similar to that, because the spaceworld demo was essentially what this was and Wind Waker ended up being a very different game. What exactly would you prefer in terms of visuals?
In terms of visuals, I believe that the tech demo had proved that it is able to make a great graphical enhancement on future Legend of Zelda games. The style in Wind Waker was one of a kind. Honestly, it's a style I don't think will come back because it's so unique. It's quite obviously that all Legend of Zelda games are quite different in terms of visuals (aside from some handheld entries). Nintendo has never been about how much processing power they can store in their console because their mentality is to develop a great game without having to have all that power. When I look at Wind Waker and Skyward sword, they aren't exactly games with a extremely high polygon count and don't have a highly noticeable realistic amount of detail like you'd see in games like Assassin's Creed or Bioshock. To be honest, I hope the visual style is again unique that doesn't have to go into great detail. If Nintendo goes ahead and makes a Legend of Zelda game that looks exactly like the tech demo then what further styles/visuals could they use to compete? The only thing they could do is make each game more detailed, but that would totally take the fun out of it, and sort of make Nintendo a hypocrite.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Next time a staff member says "accidentally" I'll take it for what it is without consult.

the only reason that i didn't explicitly say "the old thread was bad, so i remade it" was because i didn't think anyone would really care about it too much, but in retrospect that might not have been the best idea

so it evens out i guess

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

now now people don't get mad

just relax to the sweet sounds of ryoshima coast

[video=youtube;V1YRu2pqK3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1YRu2pqK3g[/video]

Back