• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The leaked BBS video is taken down on U.S. Youtube! :*(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

I think I'll download one too just in case the invent some new thing on the new to take down many videos at one time lolz.

A

Anima Relic

Yeah, it'd be funny if everyone uploaded a copy at the same time. SE would really be pissed and would probably try to sue Youtube lolz.

Y

Yannis

I saw this coming a mile away. I don't think we have much to worry about however. I know for a fact several fans saved the trailer to their hard drive, and am sure they will upload them again and again and again, so those who haven't watched it yet will still be able to see it, and those who already saw it will be able to see it again.

Besides, we'll probably have the real thing (the full, actual trailer in high quality) in a matter of time.
H.D. Speaks the truth!<ooo yeah you!!!!!!!>

I don't know why Square-Enix and Disney wouldn't see this coming?

Awards
I laugh at Nomura's futile attempts to get rid of it. He probably curled into a little ball in the corner of his Panic Room with blankey :'(

Also, Nomura's lackeys are now all over the internet spreading false rumours to throw us off the path of BBS. Watch out for noobs with theories!

A

Anima Relic

Didn't I already say it, SE can't stop us and it serves them right for not giving us a little something something lolz

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
It's called "Kingdom Hearts Fans are waiting for the next installment. Try to take anything involving it on Youtube, and the people with the same stuff on their hard drive upload it, again and again, until the vicious circle stops, and Youtube just gives up. End"

And if Nomura died, God forbid what happens then...

:eek:_O:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back