• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Last Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How much do ya love this fanfic

• love to bits

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • its great

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • not my type

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what the hell were you thinking woman

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
CHAPTER 13

GUMMY SHIP : DINING HALL

Everyone was waiting to eat the food on the table but Sora was running late for some reason. "Sould I go and check up on him?" asked Eva. "I think you should, he has been in his room for a long time" answered Riku with his tummy rumbeleing.

GUMMY SHIP : HALL WAY

Eva was halph way down the hall but then Sora bumped into her wich made them have a magor head ache. "Sorry I'm late, I just went to find the Organization coat for you just incase the nobodys don't reconise you" answered Sora while rubing his head. "Oh thanks, but how about we hurry up and get to the dining room befor Riku goes beserk" answered Eva. "Good Idea" answered Sora. Eva put on her Coat and they went of back to the dining hall

GUMMY SHIP : DINING HALL

"Ok, who will say grace" answered the king. Eva put her hand up and started saying grace.

Oh light that concers darkness
we thank you for this food you serve to nothings and somebodies
we have nothing to offer but our gratatued
and hope that you let us remorce
Into ever lasting darkness

Everyone stared at her freaked out about the grace she just said, Riku, Namine and the king new that was the nobody grace so they didn't mind. "What type of grace was that" asked Sora horified. "the nobodies grace" answered Eva. "Oh" aswered Sora. "Alright, lets eat" yelled Riku. Everyone started to dig in, everyone exept Kairi, She was busy sneering at the look of Eva and Sora sitting next to each other and talking. Was trying to get his mashed patatoe on the spoon but instead it flung off and hit Eva on the face who then fling her peas which hit Riku who flung his entire plate that hit everyone, then Sora yelled food fight and everyone started shooting food at each other.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 14

GUMMY SHIP : EVAS ROOM : BATHROOM

"Eww, I smell like a buffet house" though Eva as she cleaned her self in the shower. As she reached for the shampoo she started hearing Sora singing in his shower, wich was next door.

Marry me Juliet
You never have to be alone
I love you and thats all I really know
I talked to your dad
He"ll pick out a white dress
It's a love story
Baby just say yes

Eva just giggled since Riku put a recorder in Soras bathroom. She had finished and rapped herself in her towl she saw that there was an Organization towl. she rapped that one around her head and put on her clothes. this time she just wore the Organization uniform. She took of her towl and went in her room to right in her journal Xemnas gave her before they had their dinner at the castle.

GUMMY SHIP : MAIN DECK

Sora was just taking lots of quick glances at Eva since he was thinking "boyish" thoughts about Eva and her wet hair. "She's gonna notice you know" answered Riku in a cilling voice. "What I'm not checking out Eva" answered Sora hesitantly as soon as he found out what Riku ment. "I'm just pulling your leg Sora, so you no longer intrested in Kairi" asked Riku. "What, I'm not interestead in any one" answered Sora inocently. "Hey everyone we can go and land in Twilight Town" yelled Donald. "Alright lets land" yelled Eva. "Right, twilight town is not completly protected so they will need our help" answered the king.

TWILIGHT TOWN : SANDLOT

"Ahh, it's good to be home" sighed Eva in a laid back way. "Hey it's you, the guy who's still strongest in the town, who are these dopes of yours" yelled a familiar voice. "Who you calling a dope you.... Seifer!" yelled Eva. When Seifer got a closer look at Eva he noticed her hair style and the quickly ran over to each other and embraced each other. When Sora saw the hug he had a very jealuse look on his face and he tightend his fists. "I can't believe it, after so many years I thought you had to leave" answered Seifer still hugging Eva. "Well I'm back, oh and my new name is Eva" answered Eva as they stopped embrasing each other. "Nice" answered Seifer. "Hey you guys forget about us" yelled a tough voice. "Rai, Vivi!" yelled Eva as thay gave each other a freindly group hug. "So how do you guys know each other" asked Sora trying to act tough. "Well, Seifers my boyfreind" answered Eva as Seifer put his arm around her. "BOYFREIND!!" yelled everyone but Rai, Vivi, Seifer and Eva.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Aw, I really liked that chapter. Sora singing "Love Story" by Taylor Swift was funny; never expected a guy to sing that song. So, Eva and Seifer are boyfriend and girlfriend. I really like those two as a couple; they seem more compatible than Sora and Eva. It was funny seeing Sora jealous; between him and Kairi, I like seeing them angry. Question, where's Fuu? You only mentioned Rai and Vivi. I thought Fuu was part of their gang, unless Eva takes her place. Also, when is the Org. coming back? I really want to see them again. Oh well, great job again, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 15

TWILIGHT TOWN : DINER

Seifer and Eva were at the winow sitting in front of each other and shared a milk shake with each other while gazing into each others eyes. Meanwhile Sora was out side in a muddy army suit spying on them, the was also torn due to a speical turn of events.

FLASH BACK

" That will be hundred thousand munny" answered the shop keeper. "WHAT!!, but in the caluloge it says hundered munny" whined Sora. "Thats for the undies" sighed the shop keeper. "Well I have one thing to say to you... I'll take twenty" yelled Sora. "Sorry we only have one in green form, the rest are pink" answered the shop keeper. "Fine, I'll take one green and nineteen pink" sighed Sora. "Oh your in luck sir, we have one suit for thousand dollars but it's ripped" answered the shop keeper. "I'll take it" answered Sora.

TWILIGHT TOWN : DINER

"So want to come back to my place" answered Seifer with a cheesy smile. "Keep it waiting but, I can give you somthing else" answered Eva exchanging glances. When Sora listened to the mini mike he put on Eva and heard those word coming out of her lips he quickly turned his attention towards the wind where they were sitting and saw them KISSING!!. Sora just had a black out and quickly ran back to the Gummy ship with a few tears in his eyes. "Romance scene" yelled an emo voice. Eva and Seifer stopped kissing and took a look at the person that "interupted" their date. "Fuu! I wondered where you were" answered Eva. "Your working at the diner, thats low" answered Seifer while looking at her uniform. "Limited choices" answered Fuu. "Really?, what else was there?" asked Eva. "Horrible things, heres your sundae and sorry there's only one spoon, I'll leave you love birds alone" answered Fuu giving them the sundae. Seifer and Eva blushed as they looked at each other. Seifer took the spoon and scooped a bit of the sundae and put it in Evas mouth. After a while the sundae was finished and they started walking home.

TWILIGHT TOWN : OUTSIDE THE GUMMY SHIP

Sora heard they were heading home and quickly ran to the window to see what they were up to. "Well see you tommorow" answered Eva as she bent over and gave him a kiss. Sora just sneered at them and went of to bed.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
I really liked that chapter too. I so love Eva and Seifer as a couple; they just go well together. Man, what the heck is Sora's problem? He shouldn't be jealous of Eva and Seifer, he belongs with Kairi or Namine or someone else; Eva just sems a bit too aggressive to be compatible with him, at least I think so. And why did Sora need twenty pairs of underwear, nineteen of which were pink? Just asking. Oh, and I'm glad you put Fuu in, I always liked her character. And I like that she is working at a diner, that was funny. Well, enough of my rambling, great job again, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 16

TWILIGHT TOWN : ALLEYWAY

While everyone walked down the alleyway they had their own moods. Seifer and Eva were in their own love fantasy, Kairi was throwing flowers everywhere, Sora had someone elses storm cloud lurking him, Namine was showing Riku her new moves, Riku was staring at Eva and Seifer while the king, Donald and Goffy planed their next destination. "Ahh, isn't it romantic how Seifer and Eva love each other" sighed Kairi in a very releaved way. "Yeah, very nice, despite the way I feel for her she doesn't notice" sneered Sora still tense from what he heard last night. "Hey, Sora your losing it" wispered Riku. "Well just look at them, it's just disgusting" sneered Sora. There was a lovey dovey ora between Eva and Seifer as they walked together down the alleyway. "Hey she'll like you someday" wispered Riku. Then all of a sudden they saw Roxas sitting at the end of the alleyway eating some sea salt ice cream. "Roxas!" yelled everyone but Seifer. When Roxas saw them he quikly ran over to them. "All right we found you" answered Eva. "I'm glad you were able to look for me, but we must find the others" answered Roxas. Eva nodded her head and Seifer knew that he was one of her freinds she was looking for. "Finally we can get back on the mission" yelled Sora. "Whats wrong with you?" asked Eva. "Oh nothing, just the fact of how lousy you are and how nearly our visit here had nothing to with us just you and your "boyfreind" Seifer!" yelled Sora. "Hey, just because you don't know what love means doesn't mean you go and destroy my realationship" yelled Eva. "Alright me and Eva have a realationship" wispered Seifer. "Hey guys calm down" answered Riku. "SHUT UP RIKU!" yelled Sora and Eva. Riku just made a sad puppy face. "Sora, keep you and your pink undies your wearing right know to your self" yelled Eva. "How do you know I'm wearing pink undies? are you a perv?" yelled Sora. "I saw you buy nineteen of them you little girl" yelled Eva. "You two, stop fighting and lets go get some supplies" yelled the king. "Fine, but not with him" yelled Eva lowering her voice. Sora just walked of stomping. "Woah, I appear and the spice is out" answered Roxas.

Seifer was walking with a bunch of roses in his hand for Eva but then stopped as soon as he heard something. A giant heartless came out of nowhere and it had a heartless with a love potion in it's hand. Seifer sprung into acktion but tha heartless quikly devoured his heart.

OTHER SIDE OF SANDLOT

Eva came into tha sandlot with a smile but then when she saw Seifer die she yelled out his name and quikly ran over with her key blades ready to strike.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
No!!! Seifer can't die, or be turned into a heartless, or whatever!!! Oh man, I can only imagine Eva's distress. God, I just hope that Sora does not act like a total jerk about this whole situation. Man, I will be really pissed off if he acts like a total douchebag to Eva. Anyway, great update, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 17

TWILIGHT TOWN : TRAM COMMON

"SEIFER!" yelled Evas voice from afar. "Ignore that, it's probably those two getting their game on" sighed Sora. Everyone just stared at Sora and looked shocked about his dirty thought. "Or maybe it's because yhey found a GIANT HEARTLESS!!" yelled Riku pointing at the heartlesses head who had Eva circling around it on a giant keyblad made by twelve of the blades. "Oh, my bad" shruged Sora in emmbarasment. "Enough talk, we gotta help Eva" yelled the king. "Right, Namine give Kairi a weapon" commanded Sora. "No prob" answered Namine summoning asword for herself and Kairi.

Evaryone ran at full pace to get to the sandlot that they forgot to notice the Nobodies helping Eva. "Alright lets... what the" yelled Sora as he and Eva started to get pulled into a portal the heartless with the love potion went into. "Sora you get rid of the one inside, we'll deal with the big one" yelled Riku. "Ok" Sora yelled back.

?????

"Uggg.. where are we" asked Eva as she got up from sitting on Sora. "How should I know, your the darkness expert" answered Sora rubbing his head. "Wait, I know this place now, It's where all the people that died because of a heartless go, where Seifer went" answered Eva befor bursting into tears. "Wait, your saying, Seifers dead... gosh I geuss that sad" shruged Sora. "STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE!!!" yelled Eva. Then all of a sudden the heartless poped up and sprayed the potion on Sora. "Oh I care sooo much for you my love, nothing really matters" answered Sora out of the blue and he started hugging Eva and kissing her on the cheek. "Uhhh.. Sora?" answered Eva freaked out. "When shall we met my love?" answered Sora in a dreamy voice. "GET OFF OF ME!" yelled Eva as she found out what he ment and he went flying away. "TIME TO FINISH THIS YOU HEARTLESS.... HEARTLESS" yelled Eva while pointing her keyblades at the heartless. She fought the heartless while hitting Sora away a few times and defeated it. Then Sora went back to his old self wondering what happened. Then Seifers shadow spirit came out of no where. "Seifer!, so you really are dead" yelled Eva shedding a little tear. "Don't worry, things happen, like when I had a brain freeze, take care of your self and rememder, I'll always be in your heart" answered Seifer befor dissapering. Eva smiled and yelled over to Sora "lets go home". "How?" asked Sora. "With a portal" answered Eva and pushed Sora into her portal.

"Alright your back, let me guess, one of you got sprayed with the potion?" answered Riku. "Your right, it was Sora and I still have the kiss mark "shiver" " answered Eva. Sora went red and everyone giggled but Sora and Eva. "Hey look it's a key hole" yelled Kairi. "Alright I'll block it" yelled Eva, Sora, Rilku, Roxas and the king. "Uhh.. maybe Eva should" answered Namine. Everyone nodded and Eva blocked the key hole. "Well, our job is done, oh, sorry about Seifer" answered Riku. Eva just shedded a few tears and got comforted by Roxas and Namine. Everone ran over to the gummy ship and left off.

Eva, Kairi and Namine were sitting together and were talking about the next world.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Aw, Seifer's dead!!! Darn it, I really like Seifer; he's one of my favorite characters. Ha ha, I really liked the part when Sora got sprayed with love potion, especially Eva's reaction to him being all over her. I was kind of suprised with Kairi's reaction when he found out that Sora went all love crazy with Eva. I sort of expected her to punch a brick wall so hard that it left a hole in the wall, not that giggling reaction. Oh well, awesome update again, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 18

"When will get to the next world?" asked Eva. "Probably over night" answered the king. "Ok" answered Eva until the ship started shaking. "What was that?" yelled Namine. "We're under attack!" yelled Donald. then the ship shoke again and this time everyone was ingured badly. "Everyone to their battle stations!" yelled Goffy. Everyone Ran to a gun pod, since the ship was big everyone had their own. Everyone shot the heartless with ese but a few of them had the pod shot out so most of the people were injured, those people were Riku, Eva and Namine. "Good job everyone, don't worry about the pods they recharge and fix them selves, go get cleaned up" answered the king. "You guys ok" asked Sora. "Yeah we'll be fine" answered Eva. Eva, Namine and Riku went over to recovery room to clean up while everyone else just hanged about the gummy ship's Main Deck. "So Sora, who you gonna take to the ball?" asked Kairi. "I don't think I'll ask anyone" answered Sora. Kairi frowned and hit Sora on the head. "Ow, what was that for?" asked Sora rubbing his head. "Don't think about asking Eva, she's still in a bad state" answered Kairi. "Hey it's just dancing" argued Sora. Then Eva came into the room looking refreshed. "Knows your chance" answered Riku after popping out of no where. "What, why do you do that?" yelled Sora. Just then Roxas came up to Eva figiting all over. "Whats wrong Roxas?" asked Eva. "I was wondering, I found out about the ball and, would you like to go with me?" asked Roxas still figeting. "And they say nobodies have no feelings, ok I'll go with you" answered Eva. Roxas stopped figeting and smiled. Every bodies mouths went wide open exept for Evas and Roxass. "Looks like your late" answered Riku.

GUMMY SHIP : DINNER ROOM : DINNER TIME

This time Eva was in the middle of Roxas and Sora. "How about this time we don't start a food fight" answered Eva. Everyone started sneering at Sora and Sora just shruged. "Alright lats eat" answered the king. Everyone started eating and talking about things. Eva and Roxas were talking about the dance, Namine and Kairi were talking about how Sora will ask Kairi to go to the dance with her and how Roxas didn't ask Namine, Riku and the king were talking about the journey and Sora, Donald and Goffy were talking a bout the past journeys.

GUMMY SHIP : EVA'S ROOM

Eva got changed into her pj and wrote in her journal while listening to her own music she downloaded. She stopped writing and listened to Sora still kariokeing in the shower while trying to sleep.

"Yawn, are we there yet?" asked Eva in a drowsy mood. "Uhhh... Eva your still in your pjs" answered Roxas not noticing he was in his. "Talk to your self pink boxers" answered Eva blocking her eyes. Roxas finally noticed and ran into his rom to get changed, followed by Eva. Suddenly the ships engine crashed and the ship crashed into deep jungle and flung everyone in groups to different parts of the jungle.

DEEP JUNGLE : WATER FALLS

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Roxas and Eva as they fell and hit the water. "Oh great, it's a jungle world" answered Eva. "WHAT, a jungle world and all I am wearing is black pants" screamed Roxas. "Speek for your self, I'm juts wering pants and a BRA! don't look at me until i find a big leaf" answered Eva covering up her upper body part. "We're in the middle of tye water and ther is no leaves near by, just small ones and I'm not going to swim blind" answered Roxas. "Please" answered Eva with big puppy eyes. "NO, don't worry I'm not a perv... WHOA THOSE ARE BIG!!" yelled Roxas as he turned around. Eva gave him a big slap and swum of to shore. "Hey I ment that as a compliment, just wear it like a bikini" answered Roxas while swimming and rubbing his face.

DEEP JUNGLE : CAMP SITE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
yelled Sora, Riku, Kairi and Namine as they fell and ripped through the tent. A jungle man saw Sora and yelled "Sora". Sora looked up and saw Tarzan helping him and the others up. "You can talk now" answered Sora suprised. "Yes" answered Tarzan smiling.

DEEP JUNGLE : VINES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
yelled the king and Goffy. "QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"
yelled Donald as all three smashed through a bunch of vines. "Is everyone ok" asked the king. "Yes" answered Donald as he got of Goffy.

<3

Call me Love, love.
THAT WAS A FREAKIN AWESOME CHAPTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EVER!!!

Lol. A lot of screaming also : D

The Dream

Awards
GLAD YOU
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
IT
^^

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
That was funny. I liked all the screaming when they all fell into the world; that made me laugh. Geez Louise, Sora is kind of starting to annoy me with his sort of obsession with Eva. I mean, they really don't click as a couple. Sora would be better off with Kairi or Namine, and Eva and Roxas seem to be a good couple, but I still like Eva with Seifer; unfortunately, Siefer is dead, which really sucks. Anyway, awesome chapter again, and I look forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back