• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Last Story : The Islands peace (Sequel)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

how much do you love the sequel?

• love it to bits

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • it's ok

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • nah, not my type

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the hell where you thinking woman!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Wow, Radiance is afraid of giant spiders. Well, I guess I can't blame her, I'm afraid of all kinds of bugs. So, those guys are going to kill to get the light from people so they can replace the light of the worlds. I wonder how well that will turn out. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
CHAPTER 14

DESTINY ISLANDS: THE ISLAND

Riku lay down on the Warf where all the boats would go with his back towards the water while Eva threw rocks in the sea that she collected. The sun was out reflecting on the water, it was nearly the afternoon. Riku was wearing a white singlet, black shorts and sandals. Eva was wearing a white t-shirt and white three quarter pants. "Why is it so quiet today?" asked Eva. "I don't know, Sora and Kairi should be here along with Tidus, Wakka and Selphe" answered Shadow. "What about the organization members?" asked Eva. "Well, Demyx and Laraxene have disappeared for some reason, Axel told me it was a love business thing but I don't believe him, Xemnas is probably at home learning how to bake with Xaldin since Xaldin was the cook for the castle, and the rest well, I don't know" explained Riku. "I'm glad every ones moving on, what about your Riku? Aren’t you going to move on?" asked Eva. There was log pause of silence before Riku sat up with his back away from the water. “Why would you ask something like that?” asked Riku. “I don’t know, I just didn’t like the fact that you were that upset when I was gone, remember I was just a false memory created by Ansem, the real one who was bad” answered Eva. Riku turned his head and look at her. Eva’s head was now lunged down making her look upset. Riku stood up and walked over to her and sat next to her. “At least we cared” answered Riku putting his hand on her shoulder. She looked at Riku and made a small leap forward getting them caught in a hug. They cuddled for a while and then stopped. “Oh well, lets go” answered Riku. Just as soon as they stood up a portal opened up and Chaz along with Shadow and Radiance who were both cover in some time of green goo came rushing in. “Eva, we’ve got some real bad news” answered Chaz panting like a dog. Radiance was putting all her weight on Shadow. “Ah… who are the green goo covered people?” asked Riku. “Come, I’ll explain later” answered Eva grabbing Riku’s hand and running into a portal Eva opened dragging Riku along. Chaz closed the one they came through and went into the one Riku and Eva went through followed by Shadow and Radiance before the portal closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back