• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Last Story : The Islands peace (Sequel)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

how much do you love the sequel?

• love it to bits

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • it's ok

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • nah, not my type

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the hell where you thinking woman!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Ok I've opened up the sequel but I guess it won't be long.
If you havn't read the first story well then.... READ IT!!!
Enjoy...

CHAPTER 1

DESTINY ISLANDS: RIKU'S ROOM

Riku stared at the seiling of his soon to be only ever place of living. "Riku!! come down and eat!!" yelled a cranky woman. "Ok Mum!" yelled Riku. Getting grounded was the only thing he got from helping save the worlds. Riku put on a black singlet and baggy cargo pants. It was a hot day, perfect to try his new surfing skills. Riku ran down the stairs of his two story house and saw his mum frying sausages and his father reading the newspaper. "Can I go out side for a little while?" asked Riku sucking up to his mother. "Fine, my little champion, but come back before dinner" smiled his mother hugging him. "Mum! I'm not ten!" whined Riku struggling out of his mothers grip. "So your mother can't hug you after you dissapeard without a proper explaination?" grunted his father. Riku never liked his dad, he would never teach him to do manly stuff, just sit around like a giant tub of butter. Riku's mother was a full time mum and father, a real one.

Riku finished his sausages and ran up stairs to grab his shorts and surf board. Riku's room was big and spacius so he could put lots of thing in there. "Bye mum" answered Riku giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

DESTINY ISLANDS: THE ISLAND

Demyx sat on a log singing a song on his new guitar as the girls around him sighed. His new guitar was decorated with blue flowers dancing in the breeze of a wooden background. He was dressed up only wearing three quarter pants with five pockets and music notes flying up from the bottom of his pants. "Hey, quire boy, I thought you said you wanted to surf, not sing in the quire!" yelled Riku from the distance. Demyx stood up and stopped singing. "Thought you were grounded!" yelled Demyx. "I was, but I got my ways of getting out of it" chuckled Riku. Demyx sat back down and started waxing his surf board decorated with the same design as his guitar but with a white creamy background. Riku took a peice of wax out of his pocket and waxed his board that had a paupau fruit at the end followed by a string of yellow sparkles. "Get changed loser!" teased Demyx looking at Rikus cargo pants. Riku shrugged and went to the shack and got changed.

Riku and Demyx ran into the water with their surf boards and started paddeling. "Loser has to kiss anger managment lady!" yelled Riku. Demyx looked back at the beach and saw Laraxene beating up a new boy friend that dumbed her on their first date while wearing a white t-shirt, white long pants and black shoes. "Your on!" yelled Demyx. "The first person to mess up the other persons trick losses, I'm first!" yelled Riku as a wave came by. They did many tricks until it was Riku's turn once more. "I'm gonna make this hard on you!" yelled Riku. Riku jumped on his surf board and did a handstand as they got lifted onto the wave. "Crud" moaned Demyx. Demyx sucked at handstands on his surfboard. Demyx tried to do is but ended up slipping off his board. "Aw man!" yelled Demyx punching the water when he merged from the water. "Time to go kissy kissy!" laughed Riku before falling off his board. "Hah, you got to do it as well now!" yelled Demyx. "Aw crud!" yelled Riku holding onto his surfboard. "This is not gonna be pretty" thought Riku.

Last edited:

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
okay, i haven't read the last story. but after reading this, i think i should.
i love your writing style. the talking is all in one paragraph which bothers me, but i look past that.
i'm totally looking forward for more! :)

The Dream

Awards
Well...
I might make something like that ^^
I made improvments to my writing style heh.
Just to make it sound better than the last you know.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 2

THE ISLANDS: THE ISLAND

Riku and Demyx sat on a log and kept moaning at the though of kissing Laraxene. "You first" moaned Riku. "No you old man" moaned Riku. "Why does everyone call me that now!" yelled Riku. Demyx chuckled pulling back some of his hair then started to shed tears. "I miss Eva!" yelled Demyx before hugging Riku who fell of the log. "Get of me you homo!" yelled Riku pushing Demyx away. "I can't help it, I miss her, she would alaways get me out of dares like this!" whimpered Demyx. It was true that Riku missed her, he felt sad too. "Come on, suck it up like a man and go first!" yelled Riku slapping Demyx. "Ouch! That hurts you know!" yelled Demyx rubbing the red mark left. Riku sighed and pulled on his cord that kept his shorts on. "Do think she ment it?" asked Riku gazing at Demyx with sad eyes. Demyx frowned at him and his question. "Ment what?" asked Demyx. "Being around us in light?" asked Riku standing up looking at the sea. "Well... she must have ment it" chuckled Demyx. "Stop joking around!" yelled Riku turning to Demyx. "Whoa, jeeze, I'm not!" yelled Demyx crawling away from Riku. Riku retrained himself from argueing more until Larexene and Axel walked towards them. Axel was wearing nothing but three quarter pants that had flames coming from the bottom of it. "Hi losers!" smirked Axel. Riku stared at Axel then walked off. Axel flinched then gave him a weird look. "Whats wrong with him?" asked Laraxene. "Eva" sighed Demyx standing up. "Well, I heard about the competition you had, and since Riku is in a bad mood he won't do the so called kiss, but you will because Laraxene needs some cheering up!" yelled Axel. Laraxene slowly looked at Axel and punched him in the face. "You said I had to give him a hug instead!" yelled Laraxene. "Yeah but who has you dancing in your under garments taped?" smirked Axel rubbing his nose. Laraxene had a hint of red appearing on her cheeks as she looked down. "Oh boy" groaned Demyx. "Now, do it or I'll make sure everyone sees you wearing pony underwear and singing little kids songs" smriked Axel. Laraxene groaned and turned to Demyx. "Come on, lets do it other wise I'll beat you up, and kill the perv" moaned Laraxene. Demyx gulped quietly and closed his eyes. Laraxene mover her head towards Demyx's and had her lips touch his. They started to kiss for a while until they carried on and started to hold each other then Demyx grabbed the back of Laraxene's shirt while Laraxene held Demyx's head while Axel stared blankly at them. "Uh... this was unexpected" answered Axel shocked at the turn of events.

THE ISLANDS: SECRET CAVE

Riku sat down next to the door that had no keyhole and sighed while feeling releifed with the cold air cooling the heat that lingered around him. "Why Eva, why couldn't it be someone else?" thought Riku over and over again. Riku looked at some paint that Sora left behind when doing his art project. Riku crawled towards the paint not thinking about his legs getting briused by the rocks under him. "I'll paint her on the door, so that she will never be forgotten and known as a hero!" yelled Riku flinging his head up to look at the wooden seiling. Riku slammed the paint tins on the ground and popped open the colours brown, pink, peach, blue, silver and the shade black. Riku grabed a big bunch of leaves that were in strips and tied them together in a form of brush bristles. Riku pulled out a peice of paper from his pocket that had Eva asleep sketched on it. Riku set on the ground next to him and started painting.

Two hours later the painting was finished. It look exactly like the sketch but with colour. "I will never forget, no matter how crazy I get, I'll never forget you" sobbed Riku looking at the painting. Riku fell to the ground at sat there crying before he notice the door had a keyhole. "Open.... the door" answered Eva's voice in Riku's head. "Eva!" yelled Riku srpinging to life as the trail left from his tears hardened. "Open.... the door Riku" answered Eva. Riku looked at the door and opened it. "How, it finally opened?" answered Riku confused. Riku walked throught the door that was shining light all around it. Riku closed his eyes and felt the warmth of the light until he felt someones lips touching his. "Go up the mountain" whispered her voice. Riku opened his eyes and saw himself looking at the door while a strong radiance of light was felt upwards. "I comming" whispered Riku.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Aw, poor Riku!!! He is just going through hell with Eva being gone; I wish I could jump through the computer and give him a giant hug to make him feel better. So, Riku has just opened the door to the heart of Destiny Islands and is heading towards Eva's voice. Well, this is either going to end up really good or really bad, and I have no idea which way it will go. Also, I really liked the Demyx and Larxene kissing scene; I always liked those two as a couple. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 3

THE ISLANDS: THE ISLAND

Riku blasted out the cave just managing to fit through the hole and ran towards the top of the island. "Hey Riku" greeted Sora. He was wearing a blue T-shirt saying "Loser!" in red, red skinny jeans black sandals and one dimond earing on his left ear. Kairi, Roxas and Namine were with Sora and they all stepped back avoid being pushed. "Sorry Sora, I can't talk!" yelled Riku pushing Sora to the ground. Sora fell back and landed in the waterfall that was next to the entrance. "I just wanted to show my new earing!" yelled Sora standing up in the water that was knee deep. "Sora, it's just an earing" sighed Roxas bluntly. "Yeah, you don't need to make a big deal about it" explained Kairi helping him out of the water. Sora frowned and stomped off. "What a big baby" giggled Namine.

Demyx was still kissing Laraxene for at least twenty minutes while Axel just sat there wide eyed. "Are you two going to stop?" asked Axel not taking his eyes of them. Laraxnene stopped and went red noticing what she was doing and for how long it was. Demyx looked at her for a while and then widened his eyes. "OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!" yelled Demyx running away from her. "Man, Demyx still acts like a dork" sighed Axel twichng his eye and falling on the hot sand. Laraxene kept quiet turned around confused. Riku came running by and pushed Laraxnene to the ground and kept running towards the track that leaded to the top of the island. "What the hell!!! You better keep running old man!!!" yelled Laraxene showing her fist when she hit the sandy ground.

THE ISLANDS: THE ISLAND WOODS

Ran across the tree tops of the tropical forest that was on the island. Riku looked around for the light radiance he felt but didn't see it yet, but he could feel he was close. Riku looked at the bottom of the trees he jumped on and saw Zexion studying the plants that were growing there. Riku looked up ahead and saw the top of the island was a few trees away. "Why are you running?" asked Xigbar who started running with him from an oak tree. "Can't talk" panted Riku. Riku was getting tired but he couldn't stop, not for Eva. "Um, I'll leave you to what ever your doing, man young kids these days" moaned Xigbar stopping and letting Riku go.

THE ISLANDS: THE ISLAND TOP

Riku reached the top and looked around. His black singlet was ripped and his legs were bleeding from the thorns in the forest. Riku looked around and saw a small light dancing around, it was radiance he felt. Riku walked over to it and felt more cooler and safe as he walked to it. "Hi Riku" whispered Eva's voice. "Eva?" whispered Riku confused. "I'm sorry I didn't see you later, what did you do to your self?" asked Eva's voice. Riku looked down at his legs and saw all the blood and scratches he had. "I guess I had a rough time comming" chuckled Riku. Eva appeared with a light aura around and she smiled. "I don't think you came here with ease, h-how are you holding up?" asked Eva bending down and healing his legs. "I've been ok, why didn't you come?" asked Riku. "I had light buisness to handle, I'm glad I can see you Riku" smiled Eva hungging Riku when she stood up. Riku hugged her back and restrained himself from crying. "Uh Riku, who are you hugging?" asked Sora from behind Riku. "Sora! Eva's here!" yelled Riku looking at Sora. "But there's no one there" answered Sora confused. Riku looked at him and then looked at Eva who was even more confused. "How can this happen, everyone should be able to see me unless.... Oh No, I'll be back Riku, met me in your room at six!" yelled Eva before dissapearing. "But-" yelled Riku before she dissapeared. "Riku... I think you need some water" answered Sora. Riku turned to Sora and kept quiet. "Why did she leave worried?" was the question going through his head.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Wow, Demyx and Larxene kissed for twenty minutes, and they didn't die of lack of oyxgen; I guess that's love for you. So, Eva has now had herself known to Riku. Does she need to tell him something important? Does it involve a new adventure? I hope so; I really want to see some heartless ass-kicking action. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
"Hey Riku" greeted Sora. He was wearing a blue T-shirt saying "Loser!" in red, red skinny jeans black sandals and one dimond earing on his left ear.
O_O!!!

anyways, wow that was a great chapter. this leaves so many questions lol but i'm not going to ask, because they'll obviously be answered in the next chapter or so :) good job, ready for more!

The Dream

Awards
Hah, i tried to give Sora a new look, his other clothes were so.... how you say... like baby clothes. XD

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 4

THE ISLANDS: RIKU'S ROOM

Riku sat on his bed looking outside the window in different clothes than what her wore to the island. Riku was growled at by his mother, he had to make up many reasons to why his clothes were ripped. Riku was now wearing a coral blue long sleeve shirt, dark blue pants and white socks. "Where is she?" thought Riku looking around. "Riku! what do you want for dinner?" asked his mother from down stairs. "Stir Fry!" yelled Riku. The afternoon was not as hot as the day, the cool breeze was hitting his face ever so gently that Riku could feel like he was flying. "Sorry I'm late Riku" whispered Eva from behind him. Riku flinched and nearly fell out the window. "Eva! don't do that!" yelled Riku freaked out. "Sorry, but now is not the time to worry about that" answered Eva sitting next to Riku on the bed. "Whats wrong?" asked Riku. "There is something wrong with the light of all worlds, something causeing light to become less visible to people that have been pure with light not see it, even though Sora was a heartless once he is still fully pure" answered Eva looking Riku straight into his sea blue eyes. "How?" asked Riku tilting his head. "Thats what I'll find out... Riku, there is another person here that works to keep the light in balance, he-" answered Eva before she got cut off. "Wait, he!! Eva, I thought you were the one that only had to go!" yelled Riku moving closer to Eva. "Don't worry, the guy is a good freind, well he is to me" chuckled Eva. "And who might this HE be?" grinned Riku. "Well, lets just say he is only a good freind because he keeps buying me lunch, and because I have to give him daily bashings to keep him in balance" smiled Eva. They both laughed like they used to and stopped for a while.

"But, how will you get the light fixed?" asked Riku. "By getting a new light bulb, or in this case pure light" smiled Eva standing up to stretch. Riku looked at her and couldn't help but look at her new clothes. She finally started to wear dresses, she had a long blue and white dress like the ocean that reflected the light. Riku stood up and hugged Eva from behind her. "Please don't leave me again" whispered Riku nudging his head on Eva's. Eva out her arms down and turned around. "Don't worry, I won't" whispered Eva before giving Riku a peck on the lips. "Riku! I'm comming in now!" yelled his mother from the other side of the door. "Oh no, she might start to think I'm insane kissing the air" moaned Riku widening his eyes. "I'm gald you think I'm thin" grinned Eva getting out of Riku's grip. The door opened and Riku's mother came in. She was wearing a yellow frilly dress like they used to wear in the sixties, her face looked young and beautiful with a slight serious look in here eyes, her eyes were sea blue like Riku's. "Who were you talking to?" asked his mother with a soft honey voice. "No one" shrugged Riku. Eva stood right in the middle of them and Riku's mother's face was right in front of her's.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Hooray!!! We are gonna see some action, baby!!! So, something is going on with the light of the worlds. Is it because of the Heartless? If it is, the worlds might be screwed because those guys don't have their Keyblades anymore. Also, how is the boy helping Eva? I really have no idea how it could be. And is Eva really dead? I mean, the way you wrote it made it sound like she was but wasn't at the same time. Well, if she isn't, I really hope she comes back. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 5

DESTINY ISLANDS: RIKU'S KITCHEN

Riku sat on his chair eating something his mother called suprise patty. It was shaped like a circle but was all over gray and yellow. "Mum, what did you say was in these?" asked Riku going pale. "A puishment for getting in a fight with that handsome man" sighed Riku's mother. Riku poked out his toung in disgust. "Xemnas CUTE!!!! What is wrong with my family" thought Riku. "Son, why aren't you wearing your uniform?" asked his father in a dep voice with his face behind the news paper. Riku was wearing a white button up shirt with black pants, a shell necklace around his neck with one shell stuck to a peice of fishing line, blue socks and a brown belt wrapped around his left leg. "Mufti day" sighed Riku. Riku never even once saw his fathers face, even when he was a baby, he was more interested in the news than his own son. Riku sneaked the suprise patty in his pocket and put away his plate. "I'm going mum" answered Riku as he opened the door. "Good bye" replied his mother before giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Dear, why do you find that teacher so atractive?" asked Riku's father. "Because he actually notices me, unlike you" mumbled Riku's mother. Riku's father sighed and kept on reading.

DESTINY ISLANDS: DESTINY HIGH

Riku walked up to a bin near the entrance and threw away the suprise patty he took. "Can't belive mum is that cruel" mumbled Riku under his breath. "Why don't you just buy some cereal?" asked Eva popping up behind him. Riku jerked forward and slipped on a appled core that was not thrown away and got thrown into the bin. "Warning next time Eva!" yelled Riku from the bin. "Sorry Riku!" yelled Eva before helping him out. "How can I know where you are so that one day I don't jump off a building!" yelled Riku fustrated with a piece of old bread in his head. "What do you expect me to do? wave my hands like a monkey!" yelled Eva waving her hands like a maniac. Riku frowned and walked off. "Aw come on Riku, here I got you something to eat" answered Eva walking next to him. Eva handed over a sandwich filled with shredded carrots, lettuce, mayonase, cheese and ham. Riku looked at the sandwich for a moment and then sighed looking at Eva with sad eyes. "How do you know what I like?" asked Riku looking away. "I'm your girl freind, how else do you think, oh and I know what everyone else likes because like is light stuff" smiled Eva. Riku turned back to Eva and then took the sandwich. "Now, something about you I want to know, is it true that if you did exist when we were all puny, you would have a secret crush on me?" asked Riku smirking. Eva got a shade of red on her cheeks and turned her head away from Riku's gaze. "W-why do you ask??" asked Eva hesitantly. Riku grinned and hugged Eva kissing he on the cheek. "Just curius" smriled Riku. Eva smiled and stuffed some of his sandwich in his mouth. "Eat or you wil starve, I know you like to not eat anything but a sandwich is healthy" smirked Eva. "Sound like my mother already" smirked Riku. "Hey Riku!" yelled Sora wearing even more different clothes. Sora had changed his hair and made it look black and styled like zexions, gothic lipstick, skull earing, look black coat, long tight leather pants and big black boots. Riku's mouth opened wide after Eva's. "What the hell is wrong with Sora?" asked Eva. "I have no idea" answered Riku. "Hey, do you like my new look, cool right?" asked Sora doing a twirl when he reached Riku. "You look a like a goth slash emo!" yelled Riku. "No I don't" protested Sora. "I think your the one that needs help, not the retarded kids" giggled Riku. Eva giggled alongide Riku before she stopped and started look around. "What's wrong, whispered Riku under his breath so Sora couldn't hear. "That boy that woks with me, is inside" whispered Eva. Riku looked onward toward the door.
"Looks like I'll finally meet this guy Eva has to work with"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back