• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Last Story : The Islands peace (Sequel)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

how much do you love the sequel?

• love it to bits

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • it's ok

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • nah, not my type

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the hell where you thinking woman!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Okay, seriously, is Eva dead yes or no? I ask because the way you are writing it tells me that she isn't dead, but I'm pretty sure that Eva died at the end of your last story. I think I have to go back and read the end of your other story just to be sure. So, now we get to see the guy who is helping Eva. I wonder who he is. And Riku's mom likes Xemnas? It would be really funny if Riku's mom divorced his dad and married Xemnas; that would make things really awkward between Riku and Eva. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Nah Eva's not dead.
she's the person that keeps the light in balance with that boy, I'm gonna post later on this week or next week.
I'm not sure when cause I got lots of stuff to do and I can't really make the chapters too fast.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Nah Eva's not dead.
she's the person that keeps the light in balance with that boy, I'm gonna post later on this week or next week.
I'm not sure when cause I got lots of stuff to do and I can't really make the chapters too fast.

Oh, okay, now I get it. Thanks for the explanation; I was really confused. Anyway, I look forward to the next update.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 6

DESTINY'S HIGH : HALLWAY

Riku, Sora and Eva entered the hallway and looked around. People were all over the place getting books and running to classes. "Never seen the school in a buzz like this" answered Sora shocked. "Me ether" answered Riku looking around for the boy Eva talked about. "Hi Eva!" yelled a sudden boyish voice. "Hi Chaz" smiled Eva looking straight towards a boy. He had a noble look with blong hair tied in a pony tail, green eyes, a dimond earing, tanned skin, tall musly look like Riku's, a white singlet, black skinny jeans and bulky black shoes. "Uh Sora I'll see you later" answered Riku walking towards Chaz. "Ok" answered Sora before walking in a diferent direction. Riku approached Chaz who just stood there staring at Riku. "So this is your boyfreind, he looks a little old for you Eva" answered Chaz glaring at him. Riku glared back and already they had become enemies. There was a moment of silence between them for a while. "Your not my dad so zip it" snapped Eva breaking a short silence. "So you have to work with a snoty jerk" grumbled Riku. "At least I'm not the one that's dark" mumbled Chaz. Eva looked at them glare at each other while haveing a confused face. "Um... did I miss somthing?" asked Eva looking at them funny. "No Eva you didn't, I was just seeing how this 'freind' of your is since your my 'girlfreind'" explained Riku looking back at Eva. "Hmmm, I really already don't understand what you see in this guy" shrugged Chaz. Eva looked at the two bickering and smiled while wondering what was wrong with them. "Well, I'm going to class, you want to see Xemnas again?" asked Riku looking at Eva. Eva smiled and nodded. "Sure, why not since he was so attached to me, but I'm glad I'm a memory and not related to him" giggled Eva. "Well, I'll se you back at the core later" answered Chaz before dissapearing. When Chaz was gone Riku started to speak. "I don't like him" mumbled Riku. "You got no choice, I have to work with him, if I don't who knows what will happen" shrugged Eva. "But he looks so, I don't know, perfect?" shrugged Riku looking away. Eva cuddled him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That is just what happens when you have a girl freind Riku, you find a boy that becomes my freind and you think he's a threat" giggled Eva. "When did you get so smart on this stuff?" asked Riku looking at Eva. "I read books too Riku" giggled Eva. "Yeah, romance novels" laughed Riku. "What, their nice" shrugged Eva.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Oh boy, I predict a rumble between Riku and Chaz. Well, I guess that is what you get when you mix jealousy and testosterone. So, do Riku and Chaz know each other from some other time? Or does Chaz just know of Riku from just things like rumors and stories. It just seemed like Chaz already knew Riku. OH well, I'm sure all will be revealed soon. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 7

"Ok now... Riku your late, thats not like you, one weeks detention!" yelled Xemnas as Riku walked throught the door. "What! But I just came late!" yelled Riku. "Fine, five days!" yelled Xemnas. Xemnas was wearing black pants, a lab coat, pink button up long sleeve top with a blue tye, and black shoes. Riku lunged over and walked to a desk at the far end of the room. "That was rude" whispered Eva hiding in the shadows. "Yeah, but I tell you he's out to get me Eva" whispered Riku. "Just because We're an item? Now thats harsh, I'll talk to him after class" whispered Eva. "What, but he's now fully light" whispered Riku. "Yeah but he spet more time in the darkness than you so I should be able to talk to him" whispered Eva. "Who are you talking to?" asked a girl with blond hair. Riku made a small jump on his cahri but made it look like he just turned his head. "Oh hi Lana, no one" sighed Riku calming down. "Oh, hey heres the hand out Xemnas wanted me to give you" answered Lana. She was wearing a short skirt with white stockings, red shoes, white t-shirt with a black jacket over the top that had fluff at the end of the sleeves, her face was very soft looking and she had unusual yellow eyes with natural red lips. Riku took the hand out for science and started to write his name on it. "Ok se ya" smiled Lana walking away. "She new?" asked Eva. "Yeah" answered Riku. "Ok I have to go, see ya later" smiled Eva before dissapearing.

The Dream

Awards
Ok long time not post XD
... ok that was dry but I don't care.

CHAPTER 8

DARK LANDS :ALLEY WAYS

Eva stood in the middle of a dark alley way wearing a black hoody and black pants while holding a terrified man with giant scars on his face. "Tell me what you know or I'll have to slowly kill you" whispered Eva. "I don't know nothing, I just went to the bar and saw some guy saying the light of all worlds is gone! please let me go!" yelled the man, he was wearing a ripped T-shirt with ripped jeans and blue sneakers. "Who was this guy!" yelled Eva slaming him onto a wall. "He lives at the old abandoned castle with his heartless minoins, thats all" answered the man pointing to the castle that the Organization had built. "Thanks" whispered Eva before throwing him into a pile of rubish. "That was a little dark Eva" yelled a familiar voice. She turned around and saw Chaz holding a two lunch boxes. "I just needed to get information" answered Eva before walking over to him. "Riiiight, it's got nothing to to do with Riku" answered Chaz handing her one of the lunch boxes. "What! why would you think that?" asked Eva slightly going red. "Well for starters, you kept your fist clenched eversince your said good by to him" answered Chaz pointing at Eva's clenched fist. Eva let her fist go and then sighed. "How about you tell me why you kept fighting with Riku?" asked Eva opening her lunch box and eating a sandwich. "Well, Eva that guy must have been popular with girls, and he might hurt you that way" answered Chaz eating his sandwich after opening his lunchbox. Eva threw her sandwich at Chaz's face and then frowned. "You mind your own buisness!" yelled Eva. Chaz wiped the sandwich off his face and then smiled. "But you are my buisness" laughed Chaz. Eva rolled her eyes and headed for the castle. "I don't think we'll be able to handle this by our selves, we'll need to ask my freinds for help" answered Eva. "Sure, but remember Riku is the only one that can see us" answered Chaz walking next to her. "Yeah I know, lets just get more info about where the light is" answered Eva.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Wow, I don't think I have ever seen Eva act like that before. I mean, I know she can fight and all, but it was a little strange seeing her just beat the crap out of some random guy she ripped out of a bar that she probably wasn't old enough to go into in the first place. Now, even with that being said, I really liked seeing Eva beat that guy up. So, is Chaz some kind of guardian of Eva or something? He definitely sounds like it. And who took over the old Organization castle? Can't wait to find out. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 9

DESTINY ISLANDS : THE ISLAND

Sora lay on the sand with a black eye and a red swolen face. "Hah, I win again!" yelled Riku pointing at Sora's pathetic look. "Sora, I told you to lose the punk outfit" sighed Kairi. Sora stood up, he was still wearing the same stuff he wore to school. They were out on the island doing some sparing as usual. "What? I like this look" shrugged Sora. Kairi went over to him and punched the top of Sora's head. "If Riku can't knock any sense into you then you won't be allowed to eat anymore of my mums cooking!" yelled Kairi. Sora rubbed his head and then stood up. "Hey we haven't seen your mum for a long time" answered Sora. "I know, she's always busy making food for the new restraunt" sighed Kairi. "Don't worry Kairi, lets go help her out, we might get some free food" chuckled Sora. "Thats all you think about moron" laughed Riku. Kairi laughed along and after a while Sora joined in. "Come on, lets go" answered Riku. They ran out to their boats and raced each other to the shore, as usual Riku came first, Sora second and Kairi third. "You get changed, you know how Kairi's mum hates goths" answered Riku running off.

DETINY ISLANDS : THE RESTRAUNT

The restraunt was filled with people eating different kinds off food that came form different parts of the worlds. "Looks like we came in time" answered Riku walking over to the back of the kitchen with Kairi and Sora. The kitchen was filled with different smells of food and differnt looking type of poeple. The kitchen was larger than it looked form the outside, it was like a world class kitchen. They walked toward the west side of the kitchen and saw a lady with red hair like Kairi's but she was a a little obese. "Hi mum!" yelled Kairi over the noise of crackeling fish. The lady turned around and smiled. She webt over and hugged her. "Nice to see you Kairi, you ok?" asked Kairi's mum. "Yeah, we thought you might need some help, Sora was looking for some free food after helping" laughed Kairi. Sora was going red with emmbarasment and then smiled. Kairi's mother might have been a little over weight but she was still very beatiful. "Well I have some work for you, do mind gettign these orders to the tables?" asked Kair's mum showing five plates in a row filled with different types of food. "Ok, come on guys" answered Kairi enthusiasticly. They each picked a plate and headed off to their tables.

They finished after a few minutes and then sat down to eat after giving out the extra ten plates. They got handed some burgers and french fries. After a while they finised and SOra and Riku waved good buy to Kairi and headed home.

DESTINY ISLANDS : RIKU'S ROOM

Riku sat on his bed and yawned. "No sign of Eva, maybe she'll come tommorow" thougth Riku before resting on his bed and falling asleep.

The Dream

Awards
I might not be able to post too fast since I'm not allowed on the internet as much as I was allowed before.
I'll try and post more chapters with the time today.

Last edited:

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 10

DARK LANDS : THE CASTLE

Eva punched a man in her way from goin inside a room. "Why are you acting agressive? I thought we were the nice guys?" asked Chaz smirking all the way. Eva punched him in the guts and laughed. "What am I supposed to do? These guys won't compromise?" asked Eva smiling. Chax held onto his stomach sighed. "Fine, but please don't ever do that to me again" pleaded Chaz walking up to Eva. "Whatever, hey look, these guys are smarter than they look" answered Eva pointing towards a camera. "So what? we're not going to award them or anything?" asked Chaz shooting a fire ball towards the camera. "Yeah, but this means we gotta be careful, there are traps all over this place and they could activate one if they know where we are standing" answered Eva looking at Chaz. "How about we plow through here instead?" asked Chaz. ".... Why didn't you do that sooner?" asked Eva looking at Chaz blankly. "Heh, I wanted to see how well you knew me" chuckled Chaz before he grabbed a wing shaped stone. He hled it up and it lit up with white light. White curved beames of light hit the stone and then it exploded creamy blue light before showing a giant white bird like creature. "Lets go" answered Chaz jumping on. Eva juped on as well and the bird started to fly. "What will happen if one of us dissapears?" Eva asked out of the blue. "Eh? why'd you ask that?" asked Chaz raising an eyebrow. "I don't know, your are my partner" asked Eva laying down. "Yeah, I know, don't worry if one of us dissapeared the other would have to find another with pure light" answered Chaz. They had a moment of silence until the bird squaked. "We're here" answered Chaz pointing towards the window. They jumped in and saw a man holding a shot gun shivering in the corner. He had one black ripped wing and red hair gelled back that matched hi red pants and red T-shirt. "St-st-stay back" hesitated the man. Eva rolled her eyes and then shot a white band out and crushed his shot gun. "Now, about the light" answered Eva walking towards him.

DESTINY ISLANDS : RIKU'S ROOM

Eva portaled in after talkign with the man and saw Riku asleep. She sighed and then walked over to his desk. "Where would he have put it?" she thought rustling through the papers on his desk. She looked around and then found what she was looking for. "Just as they said, a person still filled with a high amount of darkness will have one of these. She looked at it and sighed. It was a black crystal chained up. She picked it up and sighed once more. "I'll put it back before he wakes up" she thought opening a portal and leaving. Riku sprung up when she was gone and then looked concerned. "Eva.... why would you want that type of summon gem?" he thought before falling asleep again.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 11

HEART OF THE WORLDS: CENTER

Eva stood in middle of an giant, white, empty room with the walls going up where you couldn't see the end. "I have the dark summon crystal, and light summon crystal, I hope this works" thought Eva before grabbing the dark chained crystal and a light glowing crystal. She smashed them together and then a giant explosion of colours and smoke happened and then a girl figure and a boy figure showed up. "I wonder who summoned us?" asked the boy figure. "Shut up" grumbled the girl figure. When the smoke form the explosion dissapeared a girl with bandages covering her face apart form her mouth and right eye appeared with a boy with golden hair and a pure white slightly tanned face appeared. "Are you two the heros of the dimension?" asked Eva. The girl turned her face and looked at Eva. "Yes we are, who are you?" asked the girl.

The girl was not short and taller than Eva with a slim and well built body, had brown skin, you could tell by the skin around her mouth and her eyelid, black hair with a small badage band around the top, a blue eye, bandages all over her body, black t- shirt, black skinny jeans, brown big coat, black shoes and a gun hodler with a gun in it starped around her right thigh, she was atractive in a way. The boy was a two inches smaller than the girl but he had a strong fit body, had golden short blond hair, a bright face, white t-shirt, white skinny jeans, white shoes, a watch on his wrist, white wings, he had an atractive look as well.

"My names Eva, I need your help on finding the light" answered Eva bowing her head in respect. These two poeple where very important, they were the ones who restored the light when it was first missing, that was back when Chaz worked alone, in return Chaz granted them never ending youth like he had, they were the symbol of light and darkness, they could never live without each other. "You need to find the light once more? That Chaz guy is not reliable is he?" sighed the girl. "Aww, cheer up Radiance, Last time was the only time it happened remember?" answered the boy hugging Radiance. "Please don't hug me Shadow" grumbled Radiance. Shadow let go of Radiance and then looked at Eva and smiled. "Sure we'll help, how Chaz doing?" asked Shadow. "He's uh.. fine I guess" answered Eva thinking about their weird names. "I don't think Shadow and Radinace are their types of name" thought Eva. "Ok, follow me, Chaz is in our small headquarters making some food" answered Eva walking out the door with Rika and Shadow following.

HEART OF THE WORLDS: EVA'S AND CHAZ'S HOUSE KITCHEN

"Nics to see you Chaz boy!" yelled Shadow running over to Chaz and hugging him. Radiance just hid her face in emmbarasment. "Why does he do things like that?" thought Radiance. "Nice to see you too" smiled Chaz getting out of his grip. "Well, tell us every thing" answered Radiance. They sat down and Chaz explained about Eva and that the light was stolen and how they need to get it back. "This should be easy" sighed Radiance. "Eva, you'll go and meet up with Riku and give back the summon crystal, I'll go with Radiance and Shadow and find the light" answered Chaz. "Ok" answered Eva nodding before openeing a portal and going through it.

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Okay, Rika/Radiance sounded like she looked like Diz in KH2, mostly because of the bandages wrap around her face. I wonder why she has those bandages wraped around her face. Hm, just curious. Also, the Shadow kid sounds annoying, but in a good way. So, those two are here to get the light back. You know, they say it will be easy, bit I have a feeling they will have some trouble. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
Where'd you get the Rika name from?
Oh and there are bandages all over her body, not just her face, thought I should say ^^

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Where'd you get the Rika name from?
Oh and there are bandages all over her body, not just her face, thought I should say ^^

You had the name Rika in the chapter, but I think you edited out. I'm pretty sure that is what I read, but sorry if it wasn't. I just assumed Rika was a nickname for Radiance. Oh, and thanks for telling me about the bandages, but I'm still curious as to why she is covered in them. Oh well, all will be revealed in due time.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 12

DESTINY ISLANDS: RIKU'S ROOM

Eva sneaked in popping her head around out of the closet. For some reason she ended up there. "The cost is clear" she thought before comming out and closing the door behind her. "Nice of you to show up with my crystal" answered a voice. It was Riku who was next to the closet door leainging on the wall. Eva's eyes widened and she smiled hiding the crystal. "W-what crystal?" asked Eva walkig backwards away from him. "Come on give it" answered Riku moving in on her. Riku ran to her trying to reach behind. They were close together, alarmingly close. "I don't know what your talking about" smiled Eva moving her hand with the crystal out of his site. "Come one give it" whispered Riku. Unlike Eva people could still hear him. They kept dodging each other until Eva was backed up on the bedside. They tripped and fell one each other with Riku on top staring straight into her eyes. “Here you are” answered Eva shocked. Riku didn’t show it but you could see in his eyes he was surprised. There was a sudden silence between them until someone knocked on Riku’s door. “Hey Riku you in there?” yelled Sora. “Uh coming” answered Riku taking the crystal and putting it away. “Why did that feel awkward?” thought Riku opening the door seeing Sora back to his normal self. He was wearing black track pants and a grey hoody. “Want to go to the islands?” asked Sora. “Sure” answered Riku. Sora smiled and walked down the stairs. When Riku was sure he was gone he closed the door and turned around looking at Eva who was now sitting up on the bed hanging her head down in shame. “Why’d you take the crystal?” asked Riku. “You were asleep and we needed to use it for something” answered Eva. Riku sighed and put the crystal away in a draw and then walking over to her. “Come one, lets go” sighed Riku. “Your not mad?” asked Eva springing her head up meeting his eyes.. “No, as long as it was important, I’m ok wit it, but ask next time” answered Riku turning around and walking to the door. Eva sighed and followed him out the door, down the stairs and outside where Sora was.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Hooray!!! You're back and updating!!! It's been awhile, and I've been missing this. I really liked the awkward moment between them; that made me laugh. I so love the dynamic between Riku and Eva. They are just so great together. I got a question, will Eva ever make herself known to the others? I hope she does. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 13

DARK LANDS: ALLEY WAYS

"Why are we here again?" asked Chaz. "The people that live here have light in them, that's what you need for the heart of all worlds, any way why did you want to come?" asked Radiance kicking a stone around. The dark lands alley ways had black walls and dark purple brick roads all over the place, nothing was ever different. "Radianace! thats not a nice thing to say" yelled Shadow pulling a face. "I'm not nice though" whispered Radiance. Shadow pulled his tounge out of her and then corssed his arms. "Well, I came because last time I didn't have time, but now I do" smiled Chaz when they stopped at a door. "This place is and underground tavern, the biggest bar in the city, we'll surley find a big bunch of people to take light from here" explained Radiance opeig the door that led to stairs going down to a strangely bright red light. "Um, is that red light normal?" asedk Chaz. "No.... something here killing them first" whispered Radiance putting her finger on her lips making a hush sign. She slowly walked down slidding her back on the dusty wall filled with grafitti and cobwebs. "Wait, you guys didn't say anything about killing" snapped Chaz keeping his voice down. "How do you expect we get it? they won't hand it to us in a paper bag" whispered Shadow. Radiance was at the bottom and took a peek inside before running back up fast. "What's wrong?" asked Shadow before Radiance pushed him and Chaz to the ground and shut the door with a terrified look on her eye. "What's wrong what did you see?" asked Shadow. "G-g-giant sp-sp-spider" whispered Radiance running and hiding herself in a giant bin. "..... A giant spider.... your scared of a giant spider" answered Chaz not impressed. "She's only scared of the over sized ones that are about bigger than a human, it's kind of a phobia she has, we got rid of the phobia for normal sized ones you can see, but not these big ones" explained Shadow running over to Radiance and looking at Radiance who was suckign her thumb in the space she had. "Come on out Radiance" answered Shadow. "N-n-no!" yelled Radiance. "Come on" answered Shadow reaching down. "No!" yelled Radiance turning her head. Shadow grabbed her and fell down the bin after her. "Come on, other wise I won't stop huggin you" yelled Shadow hugging her tight. "Get off me" mumbled Radiance. Shadow squezzed tighter and Radiance came jumping out folding her arms, she was going red behind her bandages. Shadow came squirming out and got up on his feet. Chaz stared at them with his mouth wide open. "You use hugs to force her to do somthing?" asked Chaz. "Hey, she doesn't like the cuddly stuff" laughed Shadow. "I'm still not going" mumbled Radiance. "Fine, we'll go" answered Shadow. They were about to open the door before the ground started to shake. A giant crack started to form infornt of Radiance and the giant spider that she taked about came flying out. "Crud, guess she had a reason to be that scared" yelled Chaz summoning a giant sword that he had to lay across his shoulder to keep steady. The spider looked at Radiance that was trying to squirm away, and then jumped forwards and swalowed her in on shot. "Oh no, now I'm mad!" yelled Shadow sumoning two blades that shone white light. "Ready, here it comes" yelled Shadow as the spider directed it's attention towards Shadow and Chaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back