• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Key Keychain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
I was thinking about this today and to be honest, it had really never even occurred to me before. I was wondering, don't any of you think it's a bit peculiar that the Kingdom Key keychain is the shape of Mickey's head?

You may not have ever thought about it before but neither Sora nor Mickey have ever mentioned it, and it's just weird because I have no idea what the significance of it is. What does this mean? Did Mickey create it? For that matter, what about the Darkside keychain? Is this significant or is it just a random design choice that doesn't really matter?

The reason I post it here is because I was also wondering if this is something that gets explained in Birth By Sleep. If it does get explained, don't spoil it for everyone, just simply indicate that it does get explained. If not, don't any of you think this is at least somewhat intriguing?

impart

Climb The Sky
Mickeys head is the logo shape of Disney, isnt it?

that's probably why dude.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
I mean, it totally could just be because they wanted to choose the most iconic symbol to put on the main character's signature weapon. But what if there's something more to it?

Edit: For example, with Oathkeeper, the keychain represents the promise Sora made to Kairi. It has a significance behind it that ties Sora and Kairi together. Does the Kingdom Key tie Sora and Mickey together somehow?

Jakek9

I'm thinking something here but it's so spoilerific. Anyways, Sora is half disney right? There's your answer.

Xenin

Banned
Well if you notice in KH Sora's room has some Disney stuff in there..though there not movies and are real...So there's that. I just think it's to be the most memorable thing so they put it there. It might coe up IDK! lol I think theres Disney stuff on Sora's outfit too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back