• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the KH Glitch thread---

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kybldmstr

i thought of another glitch that is a really BIG one, square is so stupid for letting this glitch happen.

in kingdom hearts 1 their is a HUGE glitch in the final riku battle. as we all should know, in KH boss battles their is normally a pattern in boss battles. after you drain a certain percent of HP the boss gets stronger and their is different stages in the battle

in the first stage of the final riku battle (when he just uses simple attacks) you can press the start button and the menu will come up. so in the beginning you can waste a bunch of items or whatever and then go into the menu and restock right in the middle of the battle. but it only works in the first stage on the battle.

i first noticed this when my friend came over to show me how to win the battle. he started the battle and then we had to stop to go somewhere. he pushed the start button and i saw the menu come up. I was like WHAT THE F***.

try it out for yourself

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'll really have to try that myself sometime. I could spend like the first half of the battle reading the journal, just to spite Riku.

KHBassist

i thought of another glitch that is a really BIG one, square is so stupid for letting this glitch happen.

in kingdom hearts 1 their is a HUGE glitch in the final riku battle. as we all should know, in KH boss battles their is normally a pattern in boss battles. after you drain a certain percent of HP the boss gets stronger and their is different stages in the battle

in the first stage of the final riku battle (when he just uses simple attacks) you can press the start button and the menu will come up. so in the beginning you can waste a bunch of items or whatever and then go into the menu and restock right in the middle of the battle. but it only works in the first stage on the battle.

i first noticed this when my friend came over to show me how to win the battle. he started the battle and then we had to stop to go somewhere. he pushed the start button and i saw the menu come up. I was like WHAT THE F***.

try it out for yourself
Wow. That would have really helped. I sat through that cut scene WAY too many times...

Aria

braver by the minute

try it out for yourself

Sounds like a fun glitch. lol. I'lll have to try it.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b

try it out for yourself
wow im am going to try that one!!!!!!!!!

I'll really have to try that myself sometime. I could spend like the first half of the battle reading the journal, just to spite Riku.

lol -nice!

kybldmstr

Wow. That would have really helped. I sat through that cut scene WAY too many times...

Hahaha. So did I. That was why I asked my friend to show me how to beat him and we found the glitch. Although just so you know, I have beaten all 4 games without cheat codes or glitches

kasamake

Yeah first time I went through I died tons, that might have been a complete glitch that menu thing is, but either way. This isn't what you could call a glitch but still it's fun, in kh1 go to traverse town and try to escape donald and goofy by climbing on top of the synthesis house place (ist district of course). Then glide to the balcony where you appear when you use the trinity limit at the beginning of the game to get that treasure chest, donald and goofy don't make it though. Move your camera around for a few seconds and time to time move around. Donald and goofy reappear one after the other right behind you, kinda creepy.

kasamake

Trust me it is hard to get rid of donald and goofy. This is a tricky one only works sometimes when the AI feels like being stupid, go to the tower at peter pan and fly through the part that you can walk on. Then when you get back to the part where you started going around it fly far away, make sure camera is looking backwards, or they will appear behind you automatically. Then the AI if your lucky left them stuck on the other side of the tower trying to fly too you. Did this once or twice............I was at peace lol.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
Trust me it is hard to get rid of donald and goofy. This is a tricky one only works sometimes when the AI feels like being stupid, go to the tower at peter pan and fly through the part that you can walk on. Then when you get back to the part where you started going around it fly far away, make sure camera is looking backwards, or they will appear behind you automatically. Then the AI if your lucky left them stuck on the other side of the tower trying to fly too you. Did this once or twice............I was at peace lol.
lol
i have to try this one too!

kybldmstr

ok, i got another one

this isn't really considered a glitch, but is very cool if you want to check it out.. in the third xemnas battle (in that space area when he is on his throne). when he knocks you off of his ship and you have to get back. do the reaction commands to break his shield and then keep away of those dumb snowflake lasers. then you can either glide back to his ship or do the glitch( its not really a glitch). instead of gliding, just fall. you will land on an invisible ground and be able to walk all around the area (even under neath and behind the ship)

check it out

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
ok, i got another one

this isn't really considered a glitch, but is very cool if you want to check it out.. in the third xemnas battle (in that space area when he is on his throne). when he knocks you off of his ship and you have to get back. do the reaction commands to break his shield and then keep away of those dumb snowflake lasers. then you can either glide back to his ship or do the glitch( its not really a glitch). instead of gliding, just fall. you will land on an invisible ground and be able to walk all around the area (even under neath and behind the ship)

check it out

ive done that before but i havent gone under/behind the ship.....

TerraFTW!

I don't consider it a glitch but its pretty cool. When you are at or go to Twilight Town go down to the Sandlot (after the Struggle Tourney) and take the Skateboard. When you are riding the skateboard go towards the chalkboard and jump. If you repeadiatly jump (Ollie) you will float in midair.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
I don't consider it a glitch but its pretty cool. When you are at or go to Twilight Town go down to the Sandlot (after the Struggle Tourney) and take the Skateboard. When you are riding the skateboard go towards the chalkboard and jump. If you repeadiatly jump (Ollie) you will float in midair.
thats cool...i need to replay both games just to try all of these

kasamake

Some of these sound boring, no affence, I like huge glitches, that's just me but just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back