• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The keyblades of the Graveyard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Has it been explained what happened to all those keyblades after Birth by Sleep?
Sora fights Lingering sentiment, but they're nowhere to be seen.

Venitas

i THINK that the keyblades are only in the crossroads section of the graveyard. sora fights LS (and aqua fights Vanitas LS) in a different area.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
like Venitas said, they're probably at the crossroads of the Keyblade Graveyard
I think Sora fights LS on top of that pillar MX created, so it would be kinda hard to see those keyblades so high up, wouldn't it?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Completely different area. And most of them ar gone anyway after the fight seeing as Vanitas rode on them durring the fight and many were used to attack the gang. So let's say they're most likely all gone OR different area.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
like Venitas said, they're probably at the crossroads of the Keyblade Graveyard
I think Sora fights LS on top of that pillar MX created, so it would be kinda hard to see those keyblades so high up, wouldn't it?

Guess that's likely. But it looks to me that the pillar MX created is much smaller than were Sora and LS fight. I could be wrong though.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
maybe years of eroding rock, perhaps?
i love how i think of this in real and physical terms when it's just a video game, lol

No offense, but that doesn't make much sense. I was saying that the area where Terra and MX fought was SMALLER than where Sora and LS fought. Erosion (obviously) doesn't make a rock increase in size.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
No offense, but that doesn't make much sense. I was saying that the area where Terra and MX fought was SMALLER than where Sora and LS fought. Erosion (obviously) doesn't make a rock increase in size.

facepalmfacepalmfacepalmoh, sorry, wow i feel so stupid for reading it wrong EPIC FAIL, FAIL, FAIL
well ignore that post
then i guess i have no idea. It's ust probably how wide they programmed the area to be when they made final mix and bbs.
but thinking about it, they seem about the same size to me, just the place where MX and Terra fought did seem a little smaller

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
partial pics of the LS fight in KH2 final mix.

au.jpg

tes1sp1.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

if you ask me the LS and Vantias LS look to be in the same place.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
if you ask me the LS and Vantias LS look to be in the same place.

Certainly looks like it. Then again, it could be that the area where you fight Vanitas LS is a shout out to the one with LS.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Whether it's on an altered version of the pillar, where Vantias Absent Silhouette, or elsewhere, I'm pretty sure it's in a different area.

By altered, I mean edited by developers to fit the battle that takes place on it. Perhaps, they changed it in BBS to suit the needs of Terra's final battle with MX. Then again, it's probably simply in another area altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back