• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

After talking on one of the threads I got curious as to what people may think of this idea. Would you all like a trilogy of Kingdom Hearts games that involve the story of the keyblade wars?

I for one am very interested in the mystery of the keyblade wars!

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Maybe, but I think they should finish the current story up first before they go on tangents to make a trilogy like that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A trilogy? All focussed on one event? Seems overkill to me, not to mention I doubt there's enough on it to make it worth making three games about, given KH is supposed to be Sora's story. Making a Keyblade Wars trilogy just takes it even further away from him.

siegleeagle

I agree they should totally finish up all current stories with sora and such. It doesn't have to be a trilogy either... I just want it to last longer. Also I believe that yes Kingdom Hearts chronicles sora and his journey but since the first game they have introduced things that have made the games about more than just him. Like Terra, Aqua, and Ven. They can be seen as just as important as sora.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
∞;4870882 said:
A trilogy? All focussed on one event? Seems overkill to me, not to mention I doubt there's enough on it to make it worth making three games about, given KH is supposed to be Sora's story. Making a Keyblade Wars trilogy just takes it even further away from him.

I agree with this, it would just seem weird to me to make three games that cover one event like infinity said

Gram

Banned
Awards
according to asir's sig this makes me a cocky bastard XD

me said:
i'd kinda like the keyblade wars to remain like they r, in name only.
adds some mystery 2 the story :)

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Yeah maybe I pushed that a little to far, but if you think about it real wars can take several years to complete so its not a total stretch in story.

It would still cover one event though. Wouldn't you get bored if you have to fight through a whole war spanning three games? But I get what you're saying.
Now, what I think is if they would make one game that focused on the Keyblade Wars, that would be nice.

siegleeagle

It would still cover one event though. Wouldn't you get bored if you have to fight through a whole war spanning three games? But I get what you're saying.
Now, what I think is if they would make one game that focused on the Keyblade Wars, that would be nice.

Yeah that seems logical. LOL this would mean that it would be a prequel of a prequel. Anyway how do you think they would implement gameplay and story etc.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Yeah that seems logical. LOL this would mean that it would be a prequel of a prequel. Anyway how do you think they would implement gameplay and story etc.

Probably make it from someone's point of view that had a connection to Eraqus and Xehanort, probably their master. Gameplay would be/should be like BBS gameplay in my opinion. Might show how Eraqus and Xehanort became masters? X-blade Talk?

siegleeagle

Probably make it from someone's point of view that had a connection to Eraqus and Xehanort, probably their master. Gameplay would be/should be like BBS gameplay in my opinion. Might show how Eraqus and Xehanort became masters? X-blade Talk?

Yeah It should also explain the creation and other mysteries that are still with the keyblade.

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, this would be an awesome idea. It would really shed some light on the mysteries of the keyblade, although I think it'd be fine if they kept those mysteries a mystery, as well. The main character could be connected to Sora in some way, so that it'll still be Sora's story. Another good side-story idea is a game focusing on Young MX and Eraqus. That'd be really interesting too, IMO.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, if they ever do continue the KH series with a different (set of) main character(s) and villain(s), this could be the way to go. (i.e. make a spin-off (series) of the KH series.. basically..)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Before KH3 is developed, they should make one game that fully tells the story of the Keyblade Wars. The following mysteries should be answered:
*How a Keyblade is created
*Who created the X-Blade originally
*Who started the war
*Who fought in the war
*How big was the scale of destruction that by BBS only three Keyblade Masters remained (Eraqus, Yen Sid, and Xehanort)

kaialone

Before KH3 is developed, they should make one game that fully tells the story of the Keyblade Wars. The following mysteries should be answered:
*How a Keyblade is created
*Who created the X-Blade originally
*Who started the war
*Who fought in the war
*How big was the scale of destruction that by BBS only three Keyblade Masters remained (Eraqus, Yen Sid, and Xehanort)
you seem to forget that the Keyblade wars was a long long time ago,before MX ME and Yen Sid were born.Remember that story Kairi´s grandma told?Its about the Keyblade wars.

siegleeagle

Well you know in the recent interview where nomura hinted at a new trilogy....!!!! This could be it!!! I hope it is. ALso besides shedding light on how a keyblade is made they should also describe the exact conditions you need to wield one. Nomura said that he knows what they are but is keeping them a secret for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back