• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
This is the a story of the Keyblade masters who have set out to find Sora, and secure the safety of the "Key" that will one day, open the door.

Now, those with a heart pure enough to weild the Keyblade have been crescened the title of "Keyblade Knight," and are given the mission to search and protect the Keyblade Master, Sora. Every year, the many different worlds come together to hold a competetion to see who will accompany Sora on his journey to seal the final door. Keyblade masters from all around come to compete for the glrious position at Sora's side, but only the seven most skilled can become a Keyblade Knight.

It is 1 year and 6 months after the original Kingdom Hearts. Sora has called an emergency meeting to inlist any help he can get to fight off the Heartless since they've grown in force and numbers. This event will take place at the exact time of Kingdom Hearts 2. Sora's party will look slightly different though. The "Justice Tournament" has already been schedueled to take place in the world called Olympia. From there, the chosen seven Keyblade Knights will accompany Sora on his quest to stop the Darkness from consuming the worlds once more.

Characters we need: (You DO NOT need a Template if you chose an orginal character.)
Sora: Morpheas
Riku
Organization Members: (Anyone from the Order. Can be a new character also.)

Template: (For new characters)
Name:
Weapon (s): (You can have guns and stuff. Anything really.)
Limit Breaks: (2 for now)
Magic: (Up to 4)
Apppearance:
Bio:

You DO NOT have to be one of the chosen SEVEN to travel with the group! Get it right!

Rules:
1.) No godmodding
2.) No power-playing
3.) Don't post noob speech or I will KILL YOU!
4.) Romance is allowed or it wouldn't be fun would it?
5.) Just join. You cna join at any time in the RP.

I'll post a my template when people about 7 people join.

Last edited:

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
This Should Be Fun!

Name:Zevion
Weapon(s): Drake and Dragoth
Limit Breaks: Dragon's Fury and Apocolypse Flare
Magic: Fire, Wind, and Cure. (The elements)
Apppearance: Long Brown hair, White tanktop with Green Jacket over it, Long red pants, green eyes, and one dragon wing.
Bio: Zevion always wanted to help out, and accepting his new dragon-like abilities did just that. He doesn't trust people until he gets to know them really well. When he heard about the tournament, he quickly joined to show others what he could do. (One of the seven keyblade knights)

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Name:Blazea
Weapon (s) Diamond Dust and one winged angel! and two-hand gun's
Limit Breaks: shot's of slash, double shot raid
Magic:Firaga,thundaga,curaga,comet
Apppearance:has blonde hair,look's like sora,and has the red drive costum!!!!!
Bio:???

oath keeper

Ill join!
name:blazerroy
weapon: triple edged spear(youll see it in the pic)
Limit break: Tears of justice,calm massacer
Magic: thundaga,Holy,cure
appearence:
main.jpg

Bio: very cool easy going and smooth talker and very likeable.when he was a kid he was struck by lightning and has had that power ever since

C

Crasendolls

Name: Flane Toulest
Age: 1 year six months but has the body of a 22 year old
Weapon (s): Currently sword of Bast
Limit Breaks:
1Andacanaver
2Faust
Magic:
1 Fira
2 Blizzaga
3 Thundara
4 Meteora
Apppearance: http://cassinus.free.fr/Hommes/MH23AL.BMP http://cassinus.free.fr/Hommes/MH23BL.BMP
Bio: (best described in timeline all dates equal how many years before Soras birth Soras birth)
10,018- Ansem I is born
10,045- Ansem I raises heartless army and Allecrast is born
10,067- Ansem I takes up Allecrast as appentise to learn the power darkness and Flane is born
10,083- Ansem I is mysteriously murdered and Allecrast takes controll of heartless army Flane is training as a knight in the rebellion.
10,95- Flane battles he heartless army.
10,116- Flane kills Allecrast but at the cost of his home world and all but five of his companions. The first keyblades are created and presented to the six heros. Flanes son is born
10,117_10,177- The original keyblade knights blessed with a second lifetime protect the universe with the keyblades. They all die of natural causes and flane seals his being within they keyblade to be awakened when the time comes.
10- Allecrast posseses the body of the pure ansem II and causes him to search for a way to raise the heartless army.
(After soras birth)
14- During the immediate and sudden switch between Riku to Sora as the keyblade master Flane is realeesed into the spiritual plane where he battles Allecrasts soul.
14.2- After Allecrasts soul is defeated he becomes ansems gaurdian heartless.
Ansem II is defeated and Flane gains his 22 year old body And is trying to reach sora in order to tell him of Allecrast also gaining his body.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
(((Kinda sort of. We still need someone to be Sora. If we don't find someone in the nxt few posts, we'll start anyway.)))

S King

Name: Sigurd
Weapon (s): Oblivion, Eternal Memories, a Katana and a Magnum
Limit Breaks: Discharge, Havoc
Magic: Curaga, Aeroga, Graviga, Firaga
Apppearance: - later -
Bio: - later -

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Name: Jet
Weapon (s): Lion Heart, Revolver
Limit Breaks: Duel Blitz, Force Shot
Magic: Gravira, Aeroga, Curaga, Hastega
Apppearance: http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/ps2/wa3/jet.jpg
Bio: Jet is out to become one of the Keyblade Knights so he can travel with Sora, but more importantly, build a name for himself in the process. Jet has high-expectations for himself, so he's serious about his training, and believes it will be enough to give him a spot with the group.

(((Here's the start)))

Jet walked over to the Colisieum in Olympia. He was determined to win the Justice Tournament so he could travel with the infamous Keyblade Master. Jet looked around at the competitition. "........No challenge." There were more than 500 Keyblade weilders present, and the opening ceremonies were about to start. At the center of the stadium was Sora.
"Alright. I need seven of the best Keyblade Masters around to accompany me to fight the Heartless, and finally destroy them."
"Huh?"Jet seemed puzzled. He was surprised Sora called them Keyblade Masters.
"Now Phil, take it away." At that instant, Phil, the Hero trainer stepped into the scene.
"Okay folks. This is how it's gonna' happen. Only seven of ya' can go with Sora here' so you lot are gonna' fight it out until the last seven of ya' are standin'."
"Oooh. Oooh. I got a question!" Said one of the competeters.
"Yeah. What is it?" Said Phil.
"So what's the fornat?" Said the kid.
"Oh that," replied Phil stepping back into the stands. "This is gonna' be a battle royal!"
Eveyone looked around startled. They'd all fight at the same time.
"Attack anyone ya' want, and use any strategies. No rules." Phil then raised one hand andslashed it down.
"Startin'....NOW!"
Jet jumped back as everyone started fighting each other. He got out his Revolver and shot two combatants that had been running at him. They were blown away in an instant.
"Hmph......This is crazy." Jet said kicking a tall husky man in the face.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Nyaha~ Sounds fun! ^_^

Name: Takushi Rena
Weapon(s): Thunder keyblade called Thunder Raid
Limit Breaks: Thunder Ragnarok and Electric Flare
Magic: Thundaga, Fire, Aero, and Cure
Apppearance: http://www.deviantart.com/view/20367068/ The girl on the left
Bio: Rena is a slightly happy-go-lucky kid with a strong sense of justice. She's had a crush on Sora ever since her own adventure and keeps a string necklace with a crown on it safe in her pocket. She grins a lot and likes to have fun but when you make her mad, you'll wish you hadn't!)

C

Crasendolls

Flane weilded hsi sword with beuty. Each strike was precise and ellegantly preformed. He jumped into the center and yelled "Meteora"! As dozens of rocks flew from the sky. He jumped out of the way just in time to dodge a poorly made keblade. Flane grabbed the person and held the sword to his throat. "If you think you can sneak up with that crime against nature and get rid of the original Keyblade Master then your dumber then I thought anyone could be. And then the man was on the ground covered in blood.

oath keeper

"oh yeah this is fun" blaze began to run around so fast that he was very blury,he dashed through six guys only to see them split apart"thats nasty hey but what ever needs to be done"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back