• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Oh I see. Though that would still fit with what I said. If what I said did happen then, Kingdom Hearts would have to had progressed as it did. Atleast that's how I interpret it.

No, no it wouldn't.

If BBS was inevitable, then everything in KH was bound to happen.

We're saying that SINCE BBS happened, the rest of the events in KH were a matter of time.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Hmm, It's interesting. To think that all Sora did was inevitable. Of course. If this is true, then if anyone wants to continue trying to figure the theory out. I think the way to do it would be to figure out, Once BBS was complete, how does everything fit? Starting with the first moments on Destiny Island, how does it make sense that everything took place?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
No, no it wouldn't.

If BBS was inevitable, then everything in KH was bound to happen.

We're saying that SINCE BBS happened, the rest of the events in KH were a matter of time.

I think you were missunderstanding my post. When I said my theory would still make sense I meant that if the way I described the events to happen the Kingdom Hearts would have been innevitable.

Vasquez

Awards
Im trying to say that his existacne or something he did causes the darkness to come out in peoples heart.

Im guess im going to keep trying to I figure this out.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Were*

Also, He's not going to tell you how to look at the theory. So forget about it. He's right though, this is pretty funny if your not focused on figuring it out.

罰金のそして馬鹿! 私にヒントをどこを見るか言いなさい!

okae then. i thought the connection was on DS and Ven. not the keyblades. unless you mean the way they hold their keyblades. even so what is the theory in this?! why not just close the thread like he does with every otehr thread he sees huh!?! why cuz its HIS thread?! if peopel arent figuring out what a friggin pic means then do tell, or close the thread. oh sorry for sounding rude. if i did. but i get mean when im frustrated. D:<

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Umm, that wasn't exactly 'mean' but, Pretty much, if it was anyone else, this thread would've been closed before you could say "Oh look, an image!". However, this is Kris, and he normally knows what he's talking about. So, trust me, he probably has a good idea.

A

Audo

cloverfield_banner.jpg

Go nuts.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Awesome. A pic that has nothing to do with KH. That is the best clue I have seen so far. Keep um coming. xD

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh Kris <3 must you confuzzle my brain so ravishly? Does it have to do with the obstruction of liberty? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back