• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~&~The Kairi Hate-Club~&~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
The Kairi hate must survive! It's how Smile would have wanted it.

Her and her pinky pink frills (>W<)

CA59

The only thing I know is that it has to do with the Moogle Army. I know the full story was posted somewhere there, but I forgot the page number (just that it's on one of the earlier pages).

Edit: You could try typing on Google: "Ximog left Moogle Army khi forums", or something to that effect.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Because Smile is no longer with us, I request leadership of this lovely club of hate against Kingdom Hearts' worst character! Does anyone else argue, or may I take leadership?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I OBJECT!...

...to the idea of this group being inactive. I think if ya took over then we'd be bustling again. Mods have done that before with other clubs, right? I'm all for it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I OBJECT!...

...to the idea of this group being inactive. I think if ya took over then we'd be bustling again. Mods have done that before with other clubs, right? I'm all for it.

Cool. I'll go make sure everything's alright, then ask the mods if they can merge posts and such.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Holy shit, this thread is old, lol! The creator of the club isn't even here anymore, perhaps it's time for a new one.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
admittedly there was a time I was global mod. I would have added everyone, but I've only just reemerged on the site and no longer have those abilities

Ruran

Awards
Hmm, since I've just been promoted as Super Mod I can add people, it's just that not only this club, but the FC section in general is kind of dead right now. I'll add the new members anyway though.

Ruran

Awards
Added.

It's not very lively right now but there are enough regulars that enjoy it still that I think it's worth keeping up. Basically, it's harmless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back