• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the intro and how he got there.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

first off, right when Sora and his friends defeated "Ansem" and sealed Kingdom hearts, how did they end up on some random field with a long road? Is it another world? and how exactly do u think it connects to castle oblivion? That opening is one of the only few things that I haven't gotten and would just let go.

Sexy Angel
That hasnt been fully explained to us yet. Sorry, but not many people can tell you the absolute correct answer.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I thought it was the road to oblivion/light, a road of fate/destiny, something! Riku took a road similar to that after CoM to the road to dawn. Maybe it has something to do with the Keyblade masters, I'm not sure. All I know is that it must've taken one heck of a time running for who knows how many miles! lol

Water Dancer

I always thought that its was some path just outside of Disney Castle and oblivion castle was in the world in which the dark portals go through, "the world in between" or something like that and the Org member pushed Sora and co into a dark portal

S'SH of LIGHT

I already Asked this question like 2 years ago and didn't get a response

anyways what i didn't get was if the world walls were closed than sora couldn't get out of KH
So the road that let him out of KH(where goofy and donald were waiting for sora when he said bye to kairi)
we can suppose that let him to the crossroad that led him to Castle Oblivion

Kairiangel

HMMMM dunno:confused:
maybe the end of the world got destroyed and Sora, Donald + Goofy got transported to that place near castle oblivian or Organization XIII sent them there!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
there is a road behind the door and so they must of walked along the road and it took them to the fields, and then foolow path again to reach castle oblivion

this is correct. watch the ending scene of kh1 again, and youll see that after sora and mickey lock the door to kingdom hearts, the door dissapears, and behind it there is a long swirvy road(resembling the one in the field). so after kairi was returned to destiny islands(or to say they were restored), sora just turned around, and walked with donald an goofy up the road, eventually leading to a field outside of the darkness. after they get so far up this road in the fields in khcom, they decide to rest, and sora wakes up, explores a little further, finds the crossroads which the hooded man makes into one, and it leads to castle oblivian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back