• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Inevitable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Weird title.

Anyways, this is about the release date of Birth By Sleep. Game Informer announced that Square said that it would be coming out this summer. But it's about 1 month away and Square usually gives us a release date months before the actual date. So why would they keep their mouths shut intill the last second?

Also, do we have anything straight from square themselves about the release date? No. So, besides gameinformer and that other site (And gameinformer has been known to be wrong) what makes assume it will come out this summer? Then Gamestop posted a date along with amazon with the date relating to December. Wouldn't this seem alot more sensible in a way? Yes, we've been waiting all year, but wouldn't it make more sense for them to release the date of the game this summer? That seems normal, as once again, square usually announces the games release date months before it actually happens.

And then why would Square give us very little news to no news regarding the release date if it were to be released during the summer?

Idk, it made sense at the beggininng of the year to release in April/May. Now we have the assumption it is being released in the summer.(Because of GameInformer) But what can we base that this is true? It just doesn't make sense if Square really does announce a date for the summer, when they've kept their mouths shut this whole time.

Discuss and or dissprove my logic.

Jakek9

I must have been gone a long time 0.o

It doesn't make sense. They don't even have a specific date though,,,,,,

Darkwing_Duck

The European release of KH2 was announced on the end of August.
The actual release was on the end of September.

That's only a month of difference. So it is possible.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
well, when is like the next E3 or something...(i dont quite know what is called)...I thought someone said it would be announced there???

but anyways...ya its been confirmed over and over that it will be released the summer of 2010...those sites that you mentioned, say DECEMBER, because if they say before the actual date of the release, then they can get sued....so they put it to the last possible date it could be.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Square announced BBS to have a summer release. They said it in the Press release posted below. It jut turned out that Gameinformer was right.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I'm pretty confident we'll be getting a date this month. Of course I'm just judging from what they did with Dissidia (Got released in NA in August, the date was announced in May).

I think we will get a date this month too.
Definity, i agree.

It's the last month of school for most of us. And the last month really of spring. (Snow tho here soon O.O)

So yea, I'm pretty sure if they stick to their word (I'm trusting square!) that we'll have a release date this month.

Pestilence

Awards
well, when is like the next E3 or something...(i dont quite know what is called)...I thought someone said it would be announced there???

but anyways...ya its been confirmed over and over that it will be released the summer of 2010...those sites that you mentioned, say DECEMBER, because if they say before the actual date of the release, then they can get sued....so they put it to the last possible date it could be.

E3 is june 15-17. BBS will most certainly be present there.

tangerine

Awards
Summer doesn't only last a day. It could be announced now and still come out in a few months, so keep your shorts on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back