• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "I hate you all" thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Heck, if a thread hating silh0 is allowed, I should be able to start a thread proclaiming my great hatred for you all. I despise a good 99-99.9% of you all. Fortunately, I shall not leave, for my plans for retaliation are already too far into motion >) Here is my rational for hating any and all readers:

- I can, and I want to.

If you share my hatred, then please post >D

Yue

Radical fcuker.
I hate you more than I hate my classmate Willis. That's easily an eternity's worth of hatred, death threats, and torture.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Square Ninja said:
I hate you more than Jack Thompson hates video games.

I hate you more than the morons who hated that one guy from KHU who came to the KH2 forum and claimed he had the name for the BHK. You know, the one that was temporarily pinned by monkeybutt as "Thread of the year" and then was immediately trashed?

Yue

Radical fcuker.
I hate you more than the collective hatred for the theory of evolution by the devout when it was at its greatest.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Yue said:
If you share my hatred, then please post >D
I share in your hatred. >D

Square Ninja said:
I hate you more than Adolf Hitler hated the Jewish people.
craigandsmokie7me.jpg

Thats a lot of hate. >.>

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Square Ninja said:
I hate you more than Adolf Hitler hated the Jewish people.

I was going to say that, but then I thought that it would be unoriginal to involve a dictator like Hitler. As if he isn't referred enough.

I hate you all more than die-hard Maddox fans hate Orbitz.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
I hate this thread more than a fat kid loves cake.

EDITED:

Mistook the meaning of this thread? Yes. But this thread is still unoriginal.

Last edited:

Yue

Radical fcuker.
billabong13 said:
I hate this thread more than a fat kid loves cake. STFU YUE, THIS THREAD FAILS.

This coming from the guy who hates silh and unintentionally inspired this thread... Not to mention one of the select few who I have pledged to do horrible things upon... I should be the one telling you to stfu.

Last edited:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Yue said:
This coming from the guy who hates silh and unintentionally inspired this thread... Not to mention one of the select few who I have pledged to do horrible things upon... I should be the one telling you[/img] to stfu.

Inspired this thread? I'm flattered. And you're a little misguided, I created the silh not out of real hate for silh, it's the fun kind that we can all pass around. 'Sides. He's the one who recommended it.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
billabong13 said:
Inspired this thread? I'm flattered. And you're a little misguided, I created the silh not out of real hate for silh, it's the fun kind that we can all pass around. 'Sides. He's the one who recommended it.

Doesn't change the fact that I still despise you and everyone else with the intensity to devour the universe in a single instance of horrendous flames.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Yue said:
Doesn't change the fact that I still despise you and everyone else with the intensity to devour the universe in a single instance of horrendous flames.
I noticed when I read the opening post of the thread. Know I return your hate. Although, I don't hate you with the intensity to devour the universe, I save that for emo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back