• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "I hate you all" thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yue said:
Doesn't change the fact that I still despise you and everyone else with the intensity to devour the universe in a single instance of horrendous flames.
You realise that sentance has a whole bunch of misplaced big words......

Endgame

:D
I hate you more then a n00b hates having his/her ass handed to them by Square Ninja or Teh Muffin Man...

And that's a lot of hate.

Not, really, I love you guys! Group hug!

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
squall leonheart said:
You realise that sentance has a whole bunch of misplaced big words......

You realize that you shouldn't be correcting other's sentences, right? Look at your own. Not to mention the fact he used the words correctly.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Master T said:
You hate English, the very language you're writing know? You're a flaming retard.

I think he's reffering to n00b speak, and if that's the case, COUNT ME IN TOO!! :mad: :mad:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
^ You should look at "In Regards to SPAM and What to Do with It." You should be able to find it in a lot of the sections of the forums.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I hate Billabong13 for constantly doing the '(words to make post longer)' thing because it means I can't do it when I need to because then I'll look like a wannabe Billabong13. Now is that enough for you all to hate me.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Enchanted Rose said:
I hate Billabong13 for constantly doing the '(words to make post longer)' thing because it means I can't do it when I need to because then I'll look like a wannabe Billabong13. Now is that enough for you all to hate me.
o-o;

(words to make post longer)

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
I hate you all...you've all hurt me...and i'm breaking in PIECES cause of you ppl!!!!! You don't know whether or not u've hurt me...all i know is u HAVE and u'll keep on doing that!!! I hate you all!!!! You make me all BROODY!!!
thedarkme.jpg
U don't know how much u've hurt me...so painful and so sloww........I hate y'all!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back