• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Heroine And The Villainess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Omg, I finally posted Chapter 2!!!! Anyways... I hope you like the new smexy characters in the chap.

~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3
Chapter 2 ~ Nice To Meet You
Two Months Before...

Blackfire, Tibby, and Ava, walked down a dark hall with only one door opened with a boy holding it open. The boy had blackish blue hair and dark blue eyes. He wore an uniform similar to the girls’ but instead of a skirt, he wore a blood red pants.

“ Hey girls, I would watch yourself in there. It’s a blood bath waiting to happen.” His face was too serious for words.

“ Why? Are the other headmasters jackasses?” Tibby always felt the need to curse adult figures.
“ See for yourself.” The girls took a deep breathe then headed into the office. The pale gray walls boomed with shouts as the girls came to the front desk.By the looks of it, two men with crimson red eyes were having an argument over something in Japanese.

“ Anyone know what they’re talking about?” Both Ava and Tibby were dumbfound.
“ Well, the one with the black hair thinks Karina Smirkoff is the better dancer while the silver haired guy thinks Cheryl is the better.” Ava and Tibby turned to Blackfire in confusion.

“ Huh?” Blackfire simply explain, “ You know, Dancing with the Stars.” They finally understood what she meant.

“ Oh.” Blackfire headed forward to the arguing men with her best friends trailing behind her.
“ Where’s Slade at? And Cheryl is the better dancer.” The silver haired man laughed in the other’s face and turned to Blackfire.
“ Slade had to go fetch something. You must be Blackfire. I’m Xemnas.” The other man walked over to them with a disgusted look.

“ Flirt with the girl, why don’t you. I’m your other headmaster, Naraku. You should head to your dorm room. Follow me, girls.” Naraku and Xemnas lead the girls to an office with two computers. Above the computers were plates that said Boys and Girls. Xemnas sat under the one that said Girls and started typing.

“ What are those girls names?” Tibby spoke up first. “ Tabitha Mount and she’s Evana Thor.” Ava added on, “ But we prefer Tibby and Ava.” Xemnas groan and brought up a window.
“ Evana’s room is 102, Tabitha’s room is 108, and Blackfire’s room is...143?” Xemnas turned to Naraku for an answer but just shrugged. The girls shrugged and waited for him to finished.

“ Uh...Room 102 is in Physic Hall, Room 106 in Ground Hall, and 143 in Elite Hall.” Blackfire trembled in shock when she heard ‘Elite’, “ But-But I can’t be in Elite Hall. That’s for the best of the best.” The two headmasters ignore them and sent them on their merry little way.

Now...
Starfire was in her room, decorating the walls hot pink with paint. Another girl with auburn brown hair was splashing glitter on the wet paint. The girl wore a black Paramore shirt and dark blue jeans with the letters P-A-R-A-M-O-R-E in red painted on. She wore Nike black shoes and pink laces. The girl got off the ladder, standing next to Starfire, looking at their work.

“ Thanks for your help, Sammii. This would have taken me hours to do by myself.” Sam’s big brown eyes looked like they were smiling inside themselves.
“ Thanks, Star. That means so much coming from you.” Starfire’s bedroom door swung open with two girls carrying a white dresser that looked about ten thousand pounds. The girls dropped it about two feet from the empty corner, still wet with paint.

One girl had chestnut brown hair hanging to her shoulders, her bangs swept to the side, allowing you to see her dazzling ocean blue eyes. A big butterfly spread across her shirt, glitter filled butterflies were spaced around her white capris that stopped at her knees. Her white flats had splashes of black on them.

The other girl wore a light blue T - shirt under a white hoodie, whose sleeves ended at her elbows. Her shirt had the name, Paramore, written in gold letters on the front. She wore faded blue jeans, blue and white slips covered in glitter. Her midnight black hair had streaks of red highlights that hanged an inch under her shoulder. Both laid back on the dresser they carried in.

“ Thanks, Lilli and Andi. I wished JJ and Mark would have done it. ” The girl with the black hair, Andi, rolled her eyes at the boy’s names.
“ Please, they would have killed each other before they picked the dang dresser up.” The brunette, Lilli, nodded in agreement.
“ Besides, Snailboy is too lazy to do anything.” Lilli’s British accent was not very thick for living in England for most of her life.

“ Hey Lil’, where’s Mel? She said she would stop by later.” Andi answer Sammii’s question before Lilli could think.
“She’s down the hall with Kai and Nami. You know how Mel is.” The girls headed out Starfire’s hot pink room and headed down the creme colored hall toward two doors near the staircase. One door had the name Kairi written in blue cursive. The other had the name Namine written in gold, bold print. Starfire knocked on the door with Namine on it gently to have a dark haired brunette open it. She had a mixture of blue, green, gray eyes and wore a purple halter dress, her violet heels match the outfit very well.
“ Hey Mel, we were wondering where you were.” The other two girls in the room stood up and came to Mel’s side.
“ I was getting to Kairi and Namine here. This is Kairi - “ She pointed to an auburn haired girl with sparkling blue eyes wearing a pink and white tank, faded blue jeans matching her frame.

“ And this is Namine.” She pointed to the blonde girl to her side with matching blue eyes. She wore a white hoodie and white skirt that ended an inch above her knee with white sandals.

“ It’s nice to meet you, Starfire.” Kairi’s cheerful voice seemed warm and nice to Starfire. Starfire shook Kairi’s hand.

“ It’s nice to meet you t-“ Everything went black around Starfire before she fell back and lost conscious.

~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3

Making their first apperance, the smexy members of SYP:nahnah:!!! ....and Andi!

Sammii's Smiley YAY!!

~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3

Little sample from my story, Blood October.

I pulled the lid down to see an letter address to me in my mom’s handwriting. I quickly tore it open to see a short written letter about home and Sam. I swore to myself not to fall for every guy I met like my mother and I never got attach when me or my boyfriends broke up. I stuffed the letter in my pocket and turned to go inside the house when something caught my attention. The figure had a pinkish pale skin and well toned body standing outside a sea of woods. His chocolate brown colored hair covered one eye from being seen and the other eye was wide open. His steel gray eye struck me hard when he saw me and smiled. I felt my heart do a leap into the air. I was about to die when his feet moved toward my direction. I looked down at my feet so he wouldn’t see me blushing crimson. I saw his black shoe nest to mine and got the full power of his eyes. Our eyes were locked for what felt like days but only a few seconds before he spoke. “ Does Paul live here?”

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
LOLOLOL! My Paramore fangirlism PWNS YOURS!

Making their first apperance, the smexy members of SYP
Yush, Yush! <33

(Haha, the scene in the beginning of FFX2 when Rikku says, "YRP in postion. It's showtime girls." Just came into my head, except it was, "SYP in postion. It's showtime girls.")

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
LoL Yeah, and Mark's not in SYP. It's just me, Mel, Lilli and our pet snail of course. =P

Btw,
“ Please, they would have killed each other before they picked the dang dresser up.” The brunette, Lilli, nodded in agreement.

I lol'd at that.

Oh yeah, do you know who Fenrir Twizen is? (Trust me, this question is for you own protection. XD)

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

MUHHAHHHAHHHAH! Im Back!

And I come home to beautiful Chapter, Its like coming home and putting your feet up against the fire.

^^

I feel random.

Last edited:

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, sorry that I haven't been on in a while but I've been going sane with all of this crap from school.

Before I start the chapter, I need to put this:

Disclaimer- I do not own any character mention. They belong to their rightful owners.(Yeah, it sucks)

Chapter 3 - Lost Memories

A clear blue sky sparkled to life as water was thrown up into the air. The three foot six tall children ran around in the sea, chasing each other until they fell to the sandy ground. The cheery girl laughing away wrapped her cherry red hair in a ribbon, almost as red as her hair. The boy splashed ocean water at her, the water the same color as their eyes. His gravity - defying chestnut brown hair melted away when she rubbed the water in it. A flash appeared, leaving the boy with dirty blond hair and girl with snow blonde hair. Yet their eyes remained the still radiant blue...

Starfire woke up with a throbbing head, swelling on the back of her head. Her eyes felt heavy as she weakly opened them to ponder on two boys. Both of them were around her age, maybe older with their wise look of worry. Her thoughts return to her as she recognized their brilliant blue eyes. They were the boys from her dream! Their faces grew out since they were younger but they still looked the same. Starfire sat up quickly in her bed with them looking bewilder.

“ Do I know you?” The boy with the brown hair shook his head in a swaying motion.

“ Should I?” he asked.

“ I guess not.” Star said, sounding glum. The blond boy helped her up from the bed, while the brunette boy was confused by her questioning. “ I never got your names.” The blond boy’s eyes grew wide, surprised that she asked.

“ I’m Roxas and that’s my friend, Sora.” said Roxas, the blond boy, pointing at himself then at the brunette, Sora.

“ Sora and Roxas, huh. Well, I’m Starfire and it was nice meeting you guys.” Starfire was walking out of the room when Sora stopped her.

“ Starfire? As in the Teen Titan Starfire? Wow! If you haven’t notice that your pretty famous around here then your very detached to the world.” Starfire’s cheeks turned crimson under her already crimson hair.

“ It’s nice to know that we have other heroes who look up to us.” Starfire walked out of the room with Roxas and Sora following after her.

Meanwhile...

The dark enchantress and the robotic boy walked around the secluded school grounds, chatting along the way.

“ Rae come on, I haven’t eaten all day. Besides, you don’t need your books for one more month.” The blue haired Raven ignored Cyborg completely and stood on the steps to the book store.

“ I don’t want to get school books, I already got them. I’m going to look for books I want to read...and the only Evanescence cd I don’t have is on sale.” Cyborg crossed his arms.

“ Fine, if you need me I’ll be at the food court.” Cy ran off in some random direction as Raven enter the store. Raven had dark vibes coming from store as she walked over to the cd area. Elliott Yamin, Elton John, Eminem, ah here it is, Evanescence. Raven placed the cd in her hand and read the songs off the back. After that, she went over to the charm books and reports section of the book store. Her hands glided over the binds of the books, a finger pressed against a book entitled The Ansem Reports.
(Platinum’s POV)

A platinum haired boy was talking to a boy with lemon blond hair in front of the very same bookstore Raven was in.

“ You are not in love, Hayner. You don’t even know her name.” said Platinum to Hayner, the blond.

“So you don’t believe in love at first site? Besides, her name is Terra. She was really, really, beautiful. Had long, blonde hair with deep, blue eyes and she’s a total jock. Tell you the truth, she seemed really familiar somehow.” Platinum swayed his head from side to side.

“ I still believe that your not in love. I have to get books for my classes, so see ya later.” said Platinum, heading into the store.

“ See you later, Riku.” Riku stopped dead in his tracks once he was inside the store. There in the charm section was a girl around 5'5 with shining dark blue hair. Her eyes were dark royal blue and an attire of black tennis shoes, black capris, and a gray hooded shirt with elbow length fingerless gloves surrounded her body. Her skin was grayish pale with dark make up around her eyes. Riku could feel a darkness around her and yet he was attracted to her. Once he glanced down at the book she was reading, he never looked away. He slowly walked behind her, glancing at her figure then back to the book. She closed the book and placed it in her arms, cradling the book to her like a baby. She reached up to grab a book from the shelf two feet up away from her. Riku stood next to her and grabbed the book from the shelf.

“ Is this the book you wanted?” Riku read the title of the book called The Raven.

“ Yeah, thanks. I would have used my powers but were not allowed to use them in the stores. I’m Raven, by the way.” She extended her hand to him, allowing him to shake. He shook her hand, “ Name’s Riku.” She smiled at him shyly and said, “ Thanks, Riku.”

(Raven’s POV)

Raven went to the front of the store with her two books and cd, waiting behind two other customers. When they were gone, she went up to the cashier with her items. She placed a black journal from the rack next to the counter on top of her things and waited for the black haired, golden eyed cashier named Alice to scan her items.

“ I saw your sign out front about a job opening...” The cashier spoke in a sickly sweet voice, “ Yes, would you like to apply?” Raven acted all perky for the girl named Alice.

“ If you drop the annoying voice, I will.” Alice chuckled at Raven.

“ Sure, here’s the papers and your books, have a good day.” She handed the bag of books to Raven and the papers. Raven went over to the door and stole a glance at the boy named Riku.

“ You have a dark heart, Riku.”

~<3~<3~<3

I hoped you guys liked it cause god knows how long it took me to do it.

Haku

<3
Its been quite awhile since I've seen any of your fan fics due to you being busy, but otherwise I absolutely loved the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back