• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heartless (Question)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
No one knows if Terra has(had) an affinity with darkness,or if he has a strong will,etc.

All will be revealed in bbs.

ok. so i guess they would side with the strongest person who weilds darkness. Well, i guess all orgi 13 together would be harder to beat than sephiroth.

Owa

One should just change that statement into

"The heartless ally with whoever is strongest of the original Kingdom Hearts characters."

Obviously, siding with a cameo would make not much sense, seeing it'd mix up the universes a little too much in Kingdom Hearts. That's not something Nomura would love to see.

And by the way, since when was it confirmed that Sephiroth is stronger than the entire organization?

lol Sephiroth is stronger than what was left of the organization in KH 2.
Maybe it never said that in the game (why would it)
But how could you not think so?
Sephiroth being the "hardest" battle in the game, once u win the battle, what does Sephiroth do? He dusts off his freaking shoulder xD
When you defeat organization members? Usually, they die xD

All though im not saying Sephiroth could beat the organization, Sephiroth's greatest weakness is his own flaw, he underestimates his opponents and is highly over confident. Which would give Org. 13 the upperhand.
But in just pure power

Sephiroth > Organization 13

But besides that statement!
I do agree, heartless siding with a Cameo would just make things... mm stupid xD wouldnt make much sense.

A

Azrael

Plus since you say Sephiroth is overconfident, I'm sure he would consider fellow beings of darkness such as the Heartless as inferior mindless perfections, he'll probably make himself a God of Heartless lol knowing his character, but thankfully...he is only there to piss off Cloud!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, Riku was trying to distance himself and grow independant of Darkness, so that's probably why.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
That makes sense but,
Would that not want to side with the keyblade masters so that they don't have the constant fear of been destroyed by it.

A

Azrael

That makes sense but,
Would that not want to side with the keyblade masters so that they don't have the constant fear of been destroyed by it.

There were no Heartless when Terra was around, Xehanort created them.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
To be completely honest, I don't really think the Heartless ask beforehand if they are allowed to obey someone.

They're just too...how should I put it...damn friggin' stupid.

I didn't mean that they walked up to Riku and said, "Excuse me, would you like to control us?" More like Riku would walk up to them and say, "Ok, you're going to do A, B, and C for me, and that'll get you more hearts."

In this case, the Heartless are the same as any object. They're not going to do what you want unless you yourself get them to do it. And if you are powerful enough in the ways of darkness, they'll respond to your demands.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
heartless person , that's not right.

The heartless NEVER sided with Sephy. But you may be thinking of when Sephiroth appeared during the big heartless fight at Hollow Bastion (now Radiant Gardens).

And didn't Riku control the Heartless in the Underworld? Or am I wrong.

madammina

Well, you get attacked by all these nobodies and (after the organization controls the Heartless) Heartless attack the nobodies allowing Sora to get away. The only person who can control the heartless and not nobodies (and who would be interested in Sora surviving) is Riku. THe org could have just dismissed the Nobodies.

madammina

He still could have dismissed the Nobodies, they were only dusks.

But to tell the truth, I forgot about him. hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back