• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heartless Quest Signups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku47

So here you creat a heartless character that you will become. Please follow the application and if i think you are eligible, you may join.

Species:

Nickname:

How you became a heartless:(three sentences)

Abilities:

Weapons:(if any)

History:(Paragraph)

What world you live in:

Good or evil:

Arch Nemesis:

You can be as creative as you want. enjoy!( i will make myself an application l8r.)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Something that helps in every roleplay is to also give people an idea of just what it is they're signing up for. Honestly, no one's going to sign-up unless they know what they're signing up to. You've got the template, but no details on the setting or history or what other roleplayers will be looking for.

Plus, this should of course go in the Sign-Ups and OOC Section.

riku47

∞;4532956 said:
Something that helps in every roleplay is to also give people an idea of just what it is they're signing up for. Honestly, no one's going to sign-up unless they know what they're signing up to. You've got the template, but no details on the setting or history or what other roleplayers will be looking for.

Plus, this should of course go in the Sign-Ups and OOC Section.

sorry, is there anyway to have it moved? also, what do you mean what they are signing up for?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
He means, add a storyline. Like, a plot you guys need to follow and work on. If it doesn't have a point to it, then chances are, no one will roleplay.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, exactly. People have no idea what they're signing up for, just the name and that it's a Heartless.

riku47

Oh sorry. Shoulda thought of that. If its not obvious i"m new at this. Ok so plot is:

It is ten years after the events of KH2. Sora and friends are too old to wield the Keyblade, and a new master, Koilu, has been chosen. But he is weak. The Heartless have a chance. We are up agains Koilu to get him, unless you pick good, in which case you are with him. You may meet other heartless on your journy, and you can pick two to stay with you. You need to travel across the following worlds beating the respective bosses to get to Koilu. It takes six Heartless to beat Koilu. Are you up for the Challenge?
Worlds:
Agrabah:Jafar
Atlantica:Ursula
Halloweentown:Oogie Boogie
Port Royale: Barbossa
Pizza Planet: Zurg
Monsters Inc.: Randall
The End of The World: Koilu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back