• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Grid Debuts in Next Week's VJump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMSORA

im a little disappointed. i mean, the grid is cool and all, but i know enough about tron. i was hoping for a new world.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not shocked it's called "The Grid," and I'm okay with it, it fits really well considering it is where the world takes place. That is like if they named Wonderland "Bizarre Expanse" or Atlantica "Underwater Paradise"

triadamcooper

I really hope all of the worlds have not been completely revealed. It'd be disappointing if that was all there was. Is there anyone who knows anything about it? I'd really like to know. /:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Judging from the trailer I'd say that's all the new worlds will be getting aside from the final world can't say that this was completely unforeseen what with the whole "7 keyholes of sleep" thing talked about in the earlier trailers still a pretty low world count compared to most KH games.

Still I'd take 7 worlds if it meant a tighter main plot running through the Disney stories.

triadamcooper

Thanks. I guess that's it with me, I'm just afraid to be running through the worlds too fast, but like you said, if they have a tighter and longer plot to them, I'll be fine with that amount. I'll still keep hoping either way. haha

Absolute

Judging from the trailer I'd say that's all the new worlds will be getting aside from the final world can't say that this was completely unforeseen what with the whole "7 keyholes of sleep" thing talked about in the earlier trailers still a pretty low world count compared to most KH games.

Still I'd take 7 worlds if it meant a tighter main plot running through the Disney stories.

Plus, they have to save SOME Disney potential stories for KHIII.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yen-Sid said there were 7 keyholes of Sleep

1. Traverse Town
2. Prankster's Paradise
3. City of Bells
4. Country of Musketeers
5. Symphony of Sorcery
6. The Grid (IE the only Disney world in this game with a proper name)
7. ???

TWTNW could be the last 1 or it could be part of the segment of the game not involving MoM. Though the drop sequence with its aesthetic kinda gives it away

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Plus, they have to save SOME Disney potential stories for KHIII.

It's not like we're running low on worlds. Just look in the OP for the official worlds discussion thread.

TheKeyInDarkness

well isn't the world that never is a world of sleep? cause they didnt change back to they're original selves when they were there

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

Wait, I thought it was 7 new worlds, not 7 worlds of sleep altogether.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was hoping that they'd save Tron: Legacy for KH3, but if it adds wonderful content to the game, I'm for it.

This is what I've been waiting for. Finally some real answers!
Days dd nothing to sate my appetite for the storyline.
ReCoded did kinda. BBS did more but it still wasn't enough.
There should be no reason that DDD doesn't deliver.

Lady-Lee

Awards
I like the name, I'm glad the chose it. I just hope they changed the music, I hated Space Paranoids just because of the music. I played it on mute.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I like the name, I'm glad the chose it. I just hope they changed the music, I hated Space Paranoids just because of the music. I played it on mute.

Everything else about the world is different, the music will definitely be different. As others I think have mentioned before, I hope they use Daft Punk music or at least something that sounds like it :p

Lady-Lee

Awards
Everything else about the world is different, the music will definitely be different. As others I think have mentioned before, I hope they use Daft Punk music or at least something that sounds like it :p
I second that. It would be quite awesome to hear daft punk in a kh game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
About the Dream Eaters, if you collect "Dream Pieces," you can meld them together via recipes to create new Dream Eaters as well!
So looking forward to this like you won't even believe~

MinerKing

More Dream Eater information in the next Jump

According to Andriasang, you will be able to make Dream Eaters with recipes using things called "Dream Pieces" that you collect. Sounds like we may have an Ultima Dream Eater on our hands!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: More Dream Eater information in the next Jump

Hm, that actually sounds rather fitting for Kingdom Hearts. I'm assuming there may be multiple items required to make just one Dream Eater. I really want to know more about this now. Can't wait till all these magazines start coming out!

Dark Drive

Awards
So looking forward to this like you won't even believe~

It sounds interesting to me. I'm sure there was a game like that that had the same kind of idea.....

But I'm kinda worried if it'll be a Irreversable thing, especially if there is different paths of transformation they can take.

I have a soft spot for the 1st forms......Like in Pokemon with Piplup. XD

Crystal

Silver Member
The Grid will be a great world for me even i'm not a big fan of Tron.
By the way, how many worlds we can travel in KH3D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back