• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gaurdians ((An orginization related rp))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arxos

Osiris found himself standing next to more people than he knew were there.
No emotion, no smirk no smile no frown.
This would be hard for him so he decided to close his eys but couldnt, so he clenched his teeth shut.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
"Why hello there everyone my name is Angelus & i hope you except the offer about to be given to you. Ansem, our enemy, is starting to destroy this world from the inside out, trying to lead it to what i belive is everlasting darkness. Now i have started a rebellion, The Gaurdians. The gaurdians job & objective, if you join, is to gaurd the light of this world & destroy these rabid beast called the heartless once & for all. So simply put we will use our uniqe & exstraordinary powers to protect this world & all of itts inhabitents." Angelus said

"You will learn special abilities that you think fit youre style of fighting & anything you need will be given to you & you will all of course learn how to do this." Angelus said as he made a portal of light, walked though it, & appeared right in front of sky.

"Also don't think for a moment i did not see that sky & if you do join i will NOT allow you to fight rox, for figting umoungst members is bad." Seta said as he made another portal & wet right back up to the balcony.

"Anyway my only request is that you help me take down this madman & his creatures & restore balance to this world." Seta said as he made two doors appear on the otherwise blank wall.

"Now then which door will you take, the door to honor & battles which is to youre right in which you will be given youre supplies, or will you take the door to sorrow & regret to youre left which if you go through you will have no memory of this at all. Well soliders choose wisely i'll be in the room that is not for cowards." angelus said as he dissapeared.

Endgame

:D
1 - You spelt GUARDIANS wrong.

2 - All the posts in the thread are basically one-liners, except for those by Master Sephiroth, which at least make an effort. If I don't see improvement, I'm reporting this thread.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
((wow zetzumi you read my mind It seems like these guys are rushing. I mean i did say follow morpheus's rules which includes the one about everyone who has under 1,000 post needs to post a paragraph. So yeah guys i dont want this to be shut down so please put out the effort to make a paragraph. Also i am highly sory for acting newbish by spelling Guardians wrong.))

((ps. Paragraph = 5 setances MINIMUM))

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Sky slowly stepped into the dorr which was to the right."So what now?"Sky blinked and stood away form the door so other people could walk in.Sky then sat down on the floor and started to wait.Sooner ot later he slowly got pissed that no one was walking in after him."Heh.Im the only one with balls here?"

sorarocks12

Saxen went in after Sky.He was ready for this."Do you think this is the door he went through?"Saxen started playing with his fire.He lost control of one,and it flew at Sky.He stopped it about an inch from Sky's face."Well that was fun."

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Arox went into the right door.He was in a medium sized room."Hey guys."Arox told Sky and Saxen.He walked over to Sky."Hey,I'm sorry about before.Friends?"He asked holding out a hand.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
"Good, so youre hearts did not lead you to obliveration. Very well then, in the boxes you see below with youre name on it is everything youll need, & when you do open the box, with youre weapons & coats, you may finnaly go though this portal to our true headquartors. Now a good day to all of you" said a still hooded angelus.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Rox walked over to his box(Hey that rymed)And picked up Two katanas,One pure white and one deep gold,and a jet black cloack with a hood."Hmm.These katanas are made of diamond."Rox put on the cloak,and tested his powers with the white katana."Perfect."Arox sat down to sharpen his blades.

sorarocks12

Saxen also went ot his box.He put on the cloak,and took a shield.He tested his shield,and a sword popped out."Alright."He lit his sword on fire,and created a huge shield in front of himself.He started attacking the air with the sword.He put up his hood.

Arxos

Osiris walked towards his box, seemed rather large. Osiris squated down on one knee and blew, the lid on the box flew open to reveel two buster sword like objects. As he lifted them out of the box they expanded and he knoticed the blades were bent and had bars on the other side connecting another blade to each. He sat his weapons down and slipped on his coat and the weapons levatated back to his hands. He prtended to atack the air and after the first swipe he saw a swipe of air plow into the wall "um,.. Sorry" he said real quick and tried topick up the block the fell out and amazingly he sat it back in place looking like nothing had happend.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Sky sigehd and grabed his box sinc ehe was to lazy to earlier.He noticed he was pretty large.He opened the lid and found there was A scythe and two pistols."Ha ha!Weapons of my dreams."He said in a cocky type of voice sliding his coat on.He then slid his pistols into a holster and picked up his Scythe shouldering it."What next?"

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Arox stood up putting his very sharp katanas into holders on his back.He put his cloack black on,putting on the hood he turned to Angelus and asked"Yeah,now that were ready,whats next?

Arxos

"were are the others?" Osiris asked scratching his head
"well, besides that im ready too, so what is next?" Osiris leaned his weapons ageanst his shoulders "Do we go threw the portal or what?"

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
"Good now go through the portal to personaly meet me & i will give you youre very first mission & during it i expect for you to work as a team. Also do not worry about straglers. Now go through the portal the battle is about to begin. But know this by going through the portal youre putting youre lives on the line for our cause." Angelus said as he walked though the portal & whilst his voiced echoed throughout the entire room.

Arxos

Osiris ran through the portal, knowing sky being his usual self was probly being cocky and shit. Osiris enterd the room "so whats the mishion?" He asked smirking at sky knowing he loves to be a loner

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
"Foolish you think you are so far above the others. That makes me angry but i'll let it pass, but only this time. Also i hope you like youre weapons i made them from scratch.

Anyway the mission, as you should know ansem has 6 apprentices & they have made locations were the actualy make these dreaded beast." Angelus said as he slowly made the whole room white & making a table with a holographic layout of the castle they were in appear.

"Now one of the six apprentices is launching an attack on this town we must get everyone out & into the safe spot i have prepared, we must do this before the attack. Then we will take the offensive & destroy everything they can throw at us, & if you see this apprentice which is leading this attack...............you are to kill him swifty & instantly as possible. This is because ansemms apprentices can turn into......................they can turn into things unspeakible things. For you see they gave up their bodies so that they may be a heartless & so that they may control these heartless." Angelus said still under his hood.

"Also before we go anything you want to know just ask me." angelus said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back