• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gaurdians ((An orginization related rp))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Osiris stood up "well, I controll Air and Body and soul, people tend to think it means I can controll you, but it means, I can make replicas of anybody I want" He staired at rox with a smirk "or temporarily steal your powers, I mean you will still have them but I can use them too" Osiris streched his arms out "only thing is, if I do, I wont know how to use them well, and I loose my air powers"
"Stealing powers,eh? So can I."Arox smirked.He took out a gold and silver chakram spun it by throwing it up into the air.It stopped in midair and time stopped.Arox walked over to Raxef and took one of his fire orbs.He activated it and set the suspended flaming orb on top of his spiky hair.He summoned the chakram and time unfroze while Raxef's hair began to set aflame"See."said Rox in a horse voice cracking up."Dont(laugh)worry(laugh)dude."he told Raxef.He pulled out one of his chakram and spun it counter-clockwise.Time rewinded to before he did the prank,but everyone still had there memory.

sorarocks12

Saxeb got up."It's okay.I have the power of Fire and Sheild."He eld out a hand to Sky."I'm Saxen nice to meet you."This wierd.We all have powers,and we're all in the same place getting ready to join this "Order"."He summoned a fireball in his hand.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
"Sup"Rox said to Sky and Saxeb."I am Rox,or Arox if you perfer.In case you didnt see my demonstration-I said sorry Raxef-I control time."Rox cleared his throat"So,when's that Ansem guy coming?He asked.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Sky stood up and used to to disrupt every bodys sight so it looked like he was faster then anything alive.Sky then stoped his sound and quickly punched Rox in the face.But Sky stoped befor he hit Rox and said"Boo"Then silently sound came from Sky's fist making Rox breakdown slowly killing his heart."Take it back and you live."

Arxos

Osiris held out his hand "Get away from him" a blast of air shot from his palm and sky flew back face first into the wall about 80 or so feet away. Osiris smirked again "thats what ya get fer being a bitch" Osiris than layghed once more "didnt mean to put that much power into it, sorry man"

Arxos

Osiris held out both hands closing his eyes "You guys asked for it" He created an orb around each of there heads, the air decreasing rapidly" if you both stop, I will let you go"

Arxos

Osiris let them both go "I know, but man you stabbed him, what was I to do"
Osiris Aimed his hands down at the ground ready for sky to try and attack, if he did he would fly with air force "dont come neer me right now sky"

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
A man in a black coat came into the completely white hallway from a hidden door & looked in to see all the candidates ready, & some fighting.

"My master would like to see you now, also while in his presince show no form of darkness, rage, or hatred. In fact it would be better to show no emotion at all. Well come now hes not very patient." the man said as he waled them into the mansion.

Arxos

Osiris accidentally letting his air force power work he flew towards the man "sorry bout that" he releaved the force and walkedinto the room past the man waiting for the others

NeoRiku

Awards
"Better do what that guy says....And I was just starting to have fun."

Saying this, the two orbs dissappear and he follows the mysterious man.

"So umm....where are we going anyways?"

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Sky followed the man and stood infront of teh master showing no emotion at all.The only thing that looked abnormal was that there was a black bunny on his shoulder.Sky then smirked and started making faces at the master while he wasnt looking then went back to showing no emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back