• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Some things I want to see are:

1. The parents of SRK-Since we might see Destiny Islands in KH3, I think it's about time we meet the Island trio's parents.
2. At least fifteen worlds-Given that this is the final game in the saga, I think we should have about fifteen worlds. As long as we only do one visit for most of the worlds(except for worlds such as Radient Garden) time restraints shouldn't be an issue
3. Kairi to actually play a major role-Its been seven games and Kairi still hasn't done much of anything. For KH3, I hope we actually get to see Kairi fight and play a more proactive role
4. Actual NPCs-as others have pointed out, the lack of NPCs has been a major problem about worlds. For KH3, I want the worlds to have a decent number of NPCs so they don't feel so diddlying lifeless :/

Sora341

Awards
Those are great, and I definately want to see the same. I really want to see Sora and Kairi in a relationship... KHI was all about sora and Kairi... the rest? Not too much. Also, we need to have a playable visit to destiny islands. That would be very appreciated. There needs to be the sharing of the Paupo fruit as well! And to find out why Riku has his arm banded up.... (If the games have told already don't spoil it i'm replaying them!)

Gram

Banned
Awards
New game+. I mean seriously give me a reason to collect those keyblades Nomura. TnT They do me no good at the end of the game.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
I still really want a good multiplayer experience. I wanna see how my playstyle and item loadout stack up against other people's. Or maybe the option to play through harder versions of past missions in a co-op mode.

They've incorporated all these great multiplayer features in the past (mainly BbS and 358/2 Days) that were hindered largely by the number of people who didn't have someone in person to play with and the lack of internet capability on handhelds. The PS4 is the perfect chance to get it right.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
1. The parents of SRK-Since we might see Destiny Islands in KH3, I think it's about time we meet the Island trio's parents.
Parents have never been an important subject in the KINGDOM HEARTS universe. Sure, we heard Sora's "mom" calling him out for dinner the night of the Heartless attack at Destiny Islands back in the first KH, but, afterwards, that was it. The other time a parent was touched in a KH related thing was the manga where I think Riku was the mayor's son.

2. At least fifteen worlds-Given that this is the final game in the saga, I think we should have about fifteen worlds. As long as we only do one visit for most of the worlds(except for worlds such as Radient Garden) time restraints shouldn't be an issue
And as long as the pacing isn't too slow, or too fast, and worlds that need to be visited more than once don't get repetitive, it's ok.

3. Kairi to actually play a major role-Its been seven games and Kairi still hasn't done much of anything. For KH3, I hope we actually get to see Kairi fight and play a more proactive role
Seeing as how she has a Keyblade nowadays and is getting lectures from Master Yen Sid and training alongside Lea, I presume she'll have a more proactive role. Other than that, she bears a striking resemblance to one of the Five Foretellers, so that should be argument enough to expect more from Kairi.

4. Actual NPCs-as others have pointed out, the lack of NPCs has been a major problem about worlds. For KH3, I want the worlds to have a decent number of NPCs so they don't feel so diddlying lifeless :/
My thoughts exactly. If Flowmotion makes a return, worlds need to be as big as the ones in KH3D, but filled with NPCs.

I really want to see Sora and Kairi in a relationship...
That's something that would be awkward to see in this point of time of the saga, really. It would seem "pushed", seeing as how such a relationship between Sora and Kairi has been appreciated. We got a glimpse of a possible SoKairi back in the ending of the first KH, but afterwards, all we got was Sora hugging Kairi like a friend, and kneeling before Riku like a brother. The bromance between Sora and Riku has gotten more exposure than a possible romantic relationship between Sora and Kairi.

KHI was all about sora and Kairi...
Personally, KHI was all about Sora searching for Riku and Kairi, and Donald and Goofy looking for Mickey.

And to find out why Riku has his arm banded up.... (If the games have told already don't spoil it i'm replaying them!)
Banded-up arm? When did this happen?

New game+. I mean seriously give me a reason to collect those keyblades Nomura. TnT They do me no good at the end of the game.
^This is a nice idea and I concur about the many Keyblades with little use during the endgame. Of course, the Keychain that increases the odds of enemies dropping rare items is useful for synthesize, but that's all.

I still really want a good multiplayer experience. I wanna see how my playstyle and item loadout stack up against other people's. Or maybe the option to play through harder versions of past missions in a co-op mode.

They've incorporated all these great multiplayer features in the past (mainly BbS and 358/2 Days) that were hindered largely by the number of people who didn't have someone in person to play with and the lack of internet capability on handhelds. The PS4 is the perfect chance to get it right.
I hope I'm wrong in assuming this, but KINGDOM HEARTS III doesn't look like the game that might feature such a feat in terms of an online experience. I can't even picture KHIII featuring an online scenario like BbS's.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
1. Everything Swoosh said.

2. I want the Disney worlds to matter and be involved in the story. KHIII will have a lot going on so there's no room to have useless filler worlds in-between the story. Saying that though, I wouldn't mind if we had at least one or two worlds having very little involvement or none, but they should be small and serve as either optional mini-game worlds (of the fun variety *shakes fist at Atlantica*) or be breather episodes to break things up a little.

3. Being able to play as other characters. We're gonna have a big 7 vs. 13 fight, and it'd be just plain wrong if we either play all the fights as Sora, or we only play his fight and all the others are cutscenes. I want to play as all the GoL at the end, and before that let us play as some of the GoL occasionally throughout the game and maybe as a couple red herrings as well.

I'm sure I've got more but that's all for now.

Banded-up arm? When did this happen?
He appears to be wearing an arm brace on his left arm in II. I don't think he ever used that arm in II either, but I could be wrong on that.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I just want a complete game. I'm hoping there's no DLC that messes up the game and if there's a multiplayer it should be minor; not too much emphasis given.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I already posted some of my ideas onto here, so for the sake of convenience, I'll just put them in spoiler tags.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DoctahFaz

Awards
I. If this is truly the end to a saga, there should be a definitive end that allows us to play as Sora in the universe post-ending. In every KH game up until this point, the farthest we could ever be is at the final save point before the final battle.

II. Going off the idea mentioned above about a New Game+, I like the idea of a mission select or "rewind/mission select" feature that would allow us to re-fight bosses within the same game file.

III. Finally and most important, however, I hope Square Enix provides fan service and realizes that the fanbase that will predominantly be playing Kingdom Hearts III are the ones who have been with the series from the start. I imagine most people were around 10 or 11, like myself, when the original KH came out and will likely be playing KH3 as adults either in our early or even mid-to-late 20s. With that said, I would like to see them push (to the extent Disney will allow, of course) for this to be a mature conclusion to the saga. No, of course, I'm not expecting anything over the top like language, immense violence, heavy romance, or anything, but just have the writing geared towards the likely majority demographic of the game. I do recall a few years ago seeing an article of a Nomura interview where he said the game will, indeed, grow with its fans. Hopefully, that still ends up being the case.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
III. Finally and most important, however, I hope Square Enix provides fan service and realizes that the fanbase that will predominantly be playing Kingdom Hearts III are the ones who have been with the series from the start. I imagine most people were around 10 or 11, like myself, when the original KH came out and will likely be playing KH3 as adults either in our early or even mid-to-late 20s. With that said, I would like to see them push (to the extent Disney will allow, of course) for this to be a mature conclusion to the saga. No, of course, I'm not expecting anything over the top like language, immense violence, heavy romance, or anything, but just have the writing geared towards the likely majority demographic of the game. I do recall a few years ago seeing an article of a Nomura interview where he said the game will, indeed, grow with its fans. Hopefully, that still ends up being the case.

^This. Granted, Nomura himself has already confirmed that this is the case, but I completely agree with you on how it should be mature in regards to ensuring that it doesn't go ridiculously over the top in an attempt to look more "mature" to the kiddies and teenagers like another game that I know (*cough*ShadowtheHedgehog*cough*). As long as the themes and the writing are up to par, I'm interested to see what they can do with Kingdom Hearts III.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
He appears to be wearing an arm brace on his left arm in II. I don't think he ever used that arm in II either, but I could be wrong on that.
Not to harp on this side discussion on Riku's arm, but I'm 98% sure it's just a decorative sleeve. KH characters can have a pretty eclectic sense of style sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back