• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The future of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

averagelesbian

Awards
Okay this isn't a theory or anything but i was just kinda disappointed when i heard that sora would be the main character if they made another game. like dont get me wrong i love the sweet precious boi that is sora, but i would love to see him one day sorta looking like master eraqas with a beard and some cool clothes like a real master teaching a new pupil with riku, and have a new protagonist that has to try to tackle the darkness within him like riku and terra did. like if you read the harry potter play harry potter and the cursed child, it would be really cool if it was centered on a character that was being persuaded by darkness. but main point: i just want to see my babies all grown up including ven, terra, and aqua. and who knows? maybe the character i spoke of could lose to the darkness and become the next villain against a new 3?!?! that would be pretty awesome.

Awards
Even if Sora continues to be the main protagonists that doesn’t mean a game can’t also focus or revolve around other characters to. They could go the BBS or DDD route and tell another characters story alongside Sora.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Sora's story still has a way to go, especially if that one thread's theory about Sora being the representation/personification of Kingdom Hearts is true. This is just his first hurdle. Interesting to see what they'll start doing for his future though, he can't be a teenager forever.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The series could grow quite stagnant if we're Sora all the time, but as of now in 2018, they haven't gotten the tone right with anyone else.

You need a character who's able to have some fun and get swept up into an situation. Empathetic enough to be empassioned for any character's cause and willing to smack some villains up.

Sora makes good and bad calls, he can be aloof but then extremely focused. He's your classic unorthodox hero, and if a game isn't centered around him, Donald, and Goofy, you're missing the pieces that make the whole thing work.

We learn this with BBS and DDD. Riku is a great character, nut the dude is a stoic bore when traveling to Disney worlds. It's hard to believe that seeing new worlds was his dream. TAV have similar issues. Perhaps they'd be better eith sidekicks like Donald and Goofy, but I doubt it would work quite as pitch perfectly as SDG.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i dont expect the next saga to begin until 2022 or 2023

Last edited:

shady543

Awards
The series could grow quite stagnant if we're Sora all the time, but as of now in 2018, they haven't gotten the tone right with anyone else.

You need a character who's able to have some fun and get swept up into an situation. Empathetic enough to be empassioned for any character's cause and willing to smack some villains up.

Sora makes good and bad calls, he can be aloof but then extremely focused. He's your classic unorthodox hero, and if a game isn't centered around him, Donald, and Goofy, you're missing the pieces that make the whole thing work.

We learn this with BBS and DDD. Riku is a great character, nut the dude is a stoic bore when traveling to Disney worlds. It's hard to believe that seeing new worlds was his dream. TAV have similar issues. Perhaps they'd be better eith sidekicks like Donald and Goofy, but I doubt it would work quite as pitch perfectly as SDG.

I got to agree there. I can't imagine a KH4 without SDG as the mains to go through the worlds. Sora just gets really invested in the individual Disney characters on a level that the other characters don't do. He becomes real good friends with them. The other characters sort of just help them out with their problems and then leave, Ventus being somewhat an exception (I loved Ventus's interactions with Stitch but it didn't last long). :\

I think it's reasons like this that I want Sora to continue being the main protag. I would even be pretty upset if they replaced Donald and Goofy with a different Disney character but I doubt that. Just wonder how they would get SDG to reunite again.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Has anyone considered the possibility that Nomura could be totally lying? He's done it before. What if Sora isn't the protagonist going forward and Nomura's been lying all this time to subvert expectations?

D

Deleted member 246005

Sora lost appeal to me so im cool with someone new taking the reigns. I dont mind if its his kids or an apprentice (granted i see Riku is the one that becomes the teacher.)

I would love if there was a nobody as a protagonist. There are a whole bunch of cool ocs on Deviantart that i wish were canon (Nomura step up your game!:cool:).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back