• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the future of final mix's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum

final mix's although annoying (as i cant get them) are a good idea. they let developers add things into the game at a later date.... so.. as kh3 will likely be on ps3 and maybe xbox... they should release the final mix as an downloadable update for the game.... (costing maybe £5 or something)

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
They are called DLCs and that concept won't make it in Japan, but it could be a possibility everywhere else

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I could see NA SE doing something along those lines, did they release downloadable content for FF13...I don't think so...but I'm not 100% sure. However, I really hope that KH is not going to Xbox soon at all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
final mix's although annoying (as i cant get them) are a good idea. they let developers add things into the game at a later date.... so.. as kh3 will likely be on ps3 and maybe xbox... they should release the final mix as an downloadable update for the game.... (costing maybe £5 or something)

Xbox is pretty unlikely, but that's just my two cents on the topic. As for DLC, I don't see it happening, especially for a series like this.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
why hate xbox users????
I don't hate them either but a game get better if it's exlusive because they focus on that specific platform and since ps3 is stronger then 360 it will be better that way

btw, if no games are exlusive the most expensive consol will die and KH is a PS exlusive (main titles and most side stories are to nintendo because they are portable and would sell verry bad on psp in comparision to ds)

having KH on 360 would be like putting fable, halo or Gears of War on ps3 (exept fable is a bit to possible and halo, gears of war is a bit to impossible)

Last edited:

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
I don't hate them either but a game get better if it's exlusive because they focus on that specific platform and since ps3 is stronger then 360 it will be better that way

btw, if no games are exlusive the most expensive consol will die and KH is a PS exlusive (main titles and most side stories are to nintendo because they are portable and would sell verry bad on psp in comparision to ds)

having KH on 360 would be like putting fable, halo or Gears of War on ps3 (exept fable is a bit to possible and halo, gears of war is a bit to impossible)
well thats funny cuz i heard somewhere that activision i going to have something to do with halo and activision is a multiplatform publisher most of the time so halo MIGHT go multiplatform but yeah i se what u mean with the first part

HiByeYou987

well thats funny cuz i heard somewhere that activision i going to have something to do with halo and activision is a multiplatform publisher most of the time so halo MIGHT go multiplatform but yeah i se what u mean with the first part
I'm fairly sure that they said halo would be over and that Bungie wouldn't just make games for the 360

aweomeness96

i dont want it to be on xbox, but i also do... cuz i dont have a ps3, but a 360..... it would kinda mess it up on 360 tho, and the dlc thing wont catch on. maybe in NA but nowhere else prob

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I dont see DLC happening, as many of the changes are in cutscenes and are only in certain portions of the game.

I think the future of FMs is already written. BBS by far made the longest transition between japan and America(not counting RE:COM, which was not planned until 2008) and it consequently went through the largest amount of changes. considering FM is usually about a year after the JP release, I think they're trying to literally close the gap between the English and Final Mix releases.

But of course, nobody'll listen to this.

Buuhan1

So? Valve hated the PS3 and look what just happened. We also got FFXIII on the 360 in the US for no other reason than it's popular here. If a console KH would to come out today it be on the 360 along with the PS3, thinking otherwise is foolish. The series is already shared between two companies (Sony & Nintendo), it'd share between all three no problem.

Also, as much as you may think otherwise, Nomura doesn't get the ultimate say in the matter, the publisher does. The makers of the Mass Effect series didn't want it on PS3. EA didn't give a shit what they wanted. Now Mass Effect 2 and 3 will be on PS3 against the wishes of the people who actually make the games.

KH is just as likely on the 360 as it is the PS3... In America.

Also, just so you don't get the wrong idea about me, I don't and never owned a Microsoft console. I'm a Sony fanboy, I'm just not ignorant to how the industry works at the moment.

Buuhan1

Well, 360 and PS3 will no doubt be over and done with by the time we get KH3, so it isn't something to concern your fanboyism with right now.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
that's actually not ass likely either. Most systems have a run of about 5 years, and there is no rumors whatsoever about the next gen. of consoles.

the only console that will have a next gen. is Nintendo, because they still havent gone HD.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
that's actually not ass likely either. Most systems have a run of about 5 years, and there is no rumors whatsoever about the next gen. of consoles.

the only console that will have a next gen. is Nintendo, because they still havent gone HD.
wait wasnt the 3ds supposed to be in hd?? or was this just a dream i had?? cuz that would be awesome if it did

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
no portable system would do well with HD. to get the benefit of HD, the screen needs to be at least 32". all that "HD phone" and crap like that is just a bit higher in resolution. "Cinema Quality video" pfffft!
petedisgusted

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
when was nomura the only exec at SE?

He isn't one, but he gets to decide if he wants his game on 360 or the PS3. Why do you think Versus XIII isn't going to be on the 360? I'm sure the higher-ups at SE would love to market on the 360 in other countries, but Nomura is a Sony fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back