• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The flood of sequels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Ed-Man said:
It was funny, but if I had to rate it compared to Lion King, it would fail. The original Lion King is my favorite animated Disney film.

Same here. I loved Lion King as a kid. I thought Simba's Pride was pretty good too.

I could care less about the upcoming sequels. They will probably fail anyways. Most sequels do. The only three that will succeed are:

1.) Spiderman 3
2.) PotC: AWE
3.) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Disney needs to stop with the sequels..they have originality. I suggest they use it. Pretty soon they'll have a movie called, "Beauty and the Beast: Get Rich or Die Tryin'."

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
They seem to get desperate to milk their movies for everything they are worth. Cinderella 3 seems to be going a bit far. Didn't she live Happily Ever After? Pretty soon, we will probably see crossovers, too. Something like: Dumbo meets Peter Pan in: Getting High With Disney.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
They are making more remakes, too. There is The Incerdible Hulk (which actually sounds good. They are completely retconning The Hulk, which was a sucky movie), there will be a new Charlotte's Web, and also a remake of Revenge of the Nerds.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Since no one has responded yet, I'll reiterate, the trailer for the new TMNT is out, and it looks freaking fantastic.

~Fenris Etheral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back