• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The flood of sequels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
wow a lot of topics here so I geuss I will express my feelings for eac one

SW TV show: hmmmmmmm it vas a chance but I think it will be rushed and unnesacery.

Potc3: this one I think will be rushed cause they have already started filming y they were filming potc2.

Shreck 3: liked the first two have no reason not to like this one

Spider-man 3: would state my reasons but I would get accused and dont wanna deal with it

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Why another Godzilla? Didn't people stop caring around 95, five years before they made the crappy reinvisioning?

PotC3 was filmed back to back with DMC, but the same was done with the LotR trilogy, which honestly ended up fairly well. Just pretend the third Matrix never happened.

Last Friday is a sequal to, what, Last Holiday? Freaky Friday? Btw, both films were horrible.

I never really was a fan of Star Wars (born about ten years too late to jump on the band wagon without bring ridiculed), so commenting on the tv series is beyond me. Taking the series in a Firefly sort of direction would be the greatest and substancial premptive move Lucas could ever make, screw the contuum of the Universe he established. Everyone loves Whedon, George Lucas's rep is dying, he should really think this through >_>.

~Fenris Etheral

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
No idea. I think Godzilla is still in pre-production. It sounds like it will be in 3D, though.

Remember Spy Kids? Remember laughing at how low it sunk? Remember how 3D sucks in general?

Last Friday is a sequel to those Friday movies.

Oh, okay. Thanks, this actually sounds pretty good. It's a port, right? A remake of the original?

You know what the world needs right now? What everyone and everything on this planet needs? Richard Williams needs to rise up and finish The Thief and the Cobbler. That shit was amazing, best animated film I've ever seen in my life, or, it would be, were it not for the redubbing of almost every character and added 20 minutes of Korean animation at the end.

The mass of the film took Williams 26 years to animate, and it was torn to shreds in the end by a three week session of DISNEY PAYING OTHER PEOPLE TO DO WORK THEY SHOULDN'T BE DOING.

Gah.

~Fenris Etheral

I never saw the Thief and the Cobbler.

There are sooo many new movies these days. Most of them just to get money. There is a point where you should just stop and quit making new movies.

I LOVE STAR WARS!!!! What about a Tv show???

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Toy Story 2 was pretty bad, IMO.

The problem's that Disney never puts any real faith in directing a sequal, hence the calamities that have been spawned (the second Emperor's New Groove hurt...). If they were to actually put some effort into a continuation, they could do great >_>

~Fenris Etheral

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
there are only few exceptions to the disney movie failure list such as pirates of the caribbean

Ah, but why is that an exception? What pushed Disney into directing an attempted masterpiece?

~Fenris Etheral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back