• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The flood of sequels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Has anyone noticed how many sequels are being planned? You can post sequels that are planned on this thread, as well as discuss what you think about all these sequels. (example: you think it's a dumb idea, you'd rather see new movies instead of so many sequels, you look forward to a certain sequel, etc.)

Here are a few planned sequel films. I'll post more later.

Evan Almighty (sequel to Bruce Almighty)
Indiana Jones 4
Rocky Balboa (the 6th Rocky movie)
Die Hard 4.0
Fahrenheit 9/11 and a half
Madagascar 2
Sin City 2

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Rush Hour 3 should have been out long ago, but supposedly Chris Tucker was being a jerk about doing it without getting a bigger paycheck. Here are some more planned Sequels:

Shrek the 3rd
Mortal Kombat: Devastation
Peter Pan 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
TMNT deserves to be made, if only as a homage to the original films. Clerks 3, Sin City 2, and maybe Indiana Jones are what I'll look foreward to, the rest are crap, to be honest.

Evan Almighty? There's only so much of a story that can be achieved through the premise of Bruce Almighty, and it was all exploited intirely in the first film...>_>

~Fenris Etheral

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Evan Almighty won't even have most of the original characters. Morgan Freeman as God is the only one returning. They are also planning another Sin City Sequel called Sin City 3: Hell and Back.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
My GF told me they are also making (along with PotC3) a PotC 4 and 5.... she said her dad said he heard on some TV show...

As far as I know the third PotC is the final.

I am looking forward to a few but I htink that some sequels should just be forgotten. I hope the penguins are in Madagascar two~~~~~~~~~~~

ReturnableMemory

^ I know I hate that. Unless if they are open to a sequel then I don't care. But with movies like Peter pan too and all that makes me mad :mad:

I heard they are making a Dumbo 2 and The Little Mermaid 3 :mad:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I despise Disney sequels. They undermine the awesomeness of the originals and are wholly unecessary.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
90% of all Disney movie sequels fail. and as far as repeditive horror films go, Saw III is supposed to come out in october and Friday the 13th part 12 is being made for october right now and they are pushing back the production of the rumered Freddy vs. Jason part 2 for quite some time

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Enchanted Rose said:
I despise Disney sequels. They undermine the awesomeness of the originals and are wholly unecessary.
Thats true..I haven't seen one good disney sequal!

...oh..and as far as that list goes theres one that you guys didn't mention.. Jurrasic Park 4! D:

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I don't know. You can check Wikipedia for confirmed info.

Here are more planned sequels:
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Are We Done Yet? (sequel to Are We There Yet?)
Young Hannibal (a prequel to Silence of the Lambs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back