• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Fan Fiction Where You Decide The Story!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What should the man do to Dusk?

• Take Dusk in?

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Leave Dusk to die?

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
People you can reply to Dusk's fate!

This is a fan fiction where you decide the main character's fate. This is the lowdown of Dusk. But I will introduce more characters as the story goes on.

Name: Dusk
Nickname: Lone
Weapon: Sword
Appearance:
art-008.jpg

The Story of "Lone"

Some say the world will end in fire. Others say the world will end in ice. Who knows? It comes back to me in the blink of an eye. Bits and pieces reveal themselves as my dreams keep recurring. But they're almost like nightmares. I was a normal kid until Nebula made sure I was changed forever. My parents were dead and I had no one. I was chased by Nebula soldiers and then they managed to kidnap me. My life hasn't been the same. No longer am I the human, Dusk. I am now the stranger and inhuman creature in the world called Lone.

Dusk is on a mission to seek revenge on Dr Regal, the man responsible for changing him to what he is now. With old and new friends, he is about to set off on a journey to find and regain his lost memories that were taken from him. But he must be very aware that there are people who will want to destroy him ...

Chapter 1

A window was smashed at Nebula Corporation and a young boy of thirteen years old fell down. A normal person would've died by making a hundred foot fall. Well, Dusk didn't die. He had changed. He was different to normal people now. He yelled out in pain.
Dusk ran for it. He knew that Nebula soldiers would be coming. He was still wearing the clothes he had before he had been changed to what he was now.
Have to make a move here. It's like hide-and-seek ...
Dusk growled. He jumped at several soldiers. Fire appeared from out of his hands. "Alchemy, huh?" he smiled. He sent the fire at the soldiers and they ran off.
It began to rain and thunderstorm it down. Dusk ran knowing that he had to find a place to lay low. So he did.
He went into the sewers and hid there for several hours.
What had they done to him?
Why was he different?
"No one knows that, except Regal," he groaned. "I'll kill him."
Dusk survived for several days, but he was becoming weaker. He was hungry, thirsty and exhausted. "I have to go on," he kept telling himself. He came to a house and fell.
A man came out of the house to pick up his milk, but saw Dusk lying there.

Should the man:

a) Take Dusk in?
b) Leave Dusk to die?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Since the majority voted in the poll for taking him in, then here it is:

"You poor soul," said the man, helping him inside the house. He supported him and helped him into a chair beside the fire. "You look like you've been abandoned. Wait right there. I'll get you a nice hot chocolate ..."
But before Dusk could say thank you, the man had darted into his kitchen.
Nice man. I thought he didn't see me, but ... I'm so weak. I can barely stand.
Dusk had a flashback.
A laboratory ...
Plenty of scientists ...
A Dr Regal ...
A transformation ...
And falling through the smashed window ...
He tried recalling who he was and where he was from, but he couldn't.
Some time later, the man came back in with a mug of hot chocolate.
"Here you go," he said.
"T-Thank you," gasped Dusk. He drank the hot chocolate at once, but coughed at how he realised how hot it was. "Hot ..."
"That's why they call it hot chocolate," laughed the man. "I'm Professor Yates. I'm a science teacher and researcher at Yuri High School For The Gifted. Are you a student there?"
"Not exactly," said Dusk, wondering what he was on about.
"So how did you come to my house then?" stared Yates.
But Dusk wasn't sure what to say ...

Should Dusk:

a) Tell Professor Yates the truth?
b) Lie to Professor Yates?

You decide NOW!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dusk looked at Yates. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you so," he said.
"I'm a fool to believe anything," said Yates, observing him. "It's not everyday a kid ends up on my doorstep."
"I'M NOT A KID!" yelled Dusk. "I'm -"
"Yes?" he said. "I want you to tell me the truth. How did you end up at my doorstep? Did your parents abandon you? Or is it just someone's way of beating you up?"
Dusk looked into the fire. He had no choice now ...
So he looked at Yates directly in the eye.
"You want to know the terrible truth?" he glared. "Fine, here it is. You all think that Nebula is a great company providing us with our everyday needs: food, water, shelter and other consumer goods. That's true, but there's a dark secret to it as well ..."
Dusk told him about his time in Nebula and how he had changed. This brought back a lot of flashbacks. There was one in particular ...
Dusk running ...
Soldiers chasing him ...
Dusk tripping up ...
Dr Regal being there ...
Dusk being knocked out ...
Dusk ending up in a prison cell ...
Then being taken to the lab ...
Yates looked at him in shock.
"That's impossible! But how-?" he began.
"Advanced technology," replied Dusk. "They were going to use me as a weapon against the rest of the world. But I escaped. I can do almost anything now. I'm discovering new powers along the way."
He stretched his hand and fire appeared on it.
"Oh my god ... does it hurt?" gasped Yates. "Is it real?"
"See for yourself," said Dusk.
The fire in his hand went into the fire they were sat around.
"Alchemy is my gift," he continued. "But I don't how to control it. I have no family, no friends or anyone to turn to. When I was at Nebula, they destroyed me, took my memories away. I ended up here when I was on the run."
"This ... this isn't happening," gulped Yates.

Should Yates:

a) Accept the truth?
b) Refuse to accept it?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yates stared at Dusk.
"I can't believe this, but I'm accepting this," he sighed.
Dusk sat down and just stared at the fire.
"This is what I've got to live with for the rest of my life," said Dusk.
Several hours later, Dusk lay on the sofa with a blanket.
"I hope that's good for you," said Yates. "Goodnight."
Dusk fell asleep, but then he felt controlled. He got up from his blanket and went upstairs to his room with a knife in his hand.
"I will kill you," hissed Dusk.

Should Dusk:

a) Kill Yates?
b) Stop himself?

Sorry this is so short cos I have RPing to do as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back