• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The exact location of the Chamber of Waking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeib963

So, now that its official where the Chamber of Waking is, I thought of something but ill need your help.

The scene in Days where Zexion is taunting Riku is what basement level? Correct me if im wrong but i think its B3. Anywho, We see that entire scene unfold for what reason? When you think about it, it didnt have to have riku or zexion in it just Xion flipping out and changing forms wouldve been enough. SOOOO, i thought perhaps B3 is where the Chamber of Waking is located.
Since Ven is in there he might have seen what unfolded which explains why Xion and Roxas would have seen it too.

Truly, im just spitballing here ive never seen a topic where exactly the CoW is located and i thought id be the first to try and maybe fail...

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I think it would be safer to say that the Chamber of Waking is in the old throne room in LOD
i don't think it would be in an exact place since Aqua locked/did something to the keyhole behind Eraqus' throne,
causing the room to become unnoticable and very hard to find

Awards
I don't think it's at a set location.

From the translations thus far, it sounds like Castle Oblivion is intended to befuddle intruders (hence: casting them into oblivion). It's entire infrastructure is a lot less linear than it was portrayed in CoM. CO isn't just a matter of having X number of basements and Y number of floors. I mean, just look at it from the outside. Rooms are sticking out every which way (including sideways and upside down).

Knowing that, I would guess that the Chamber of Waking is the end to an ever changing maze. It would be impossible to reach unless, I imagine, certain conditions are met.

Spire

Since Ven is in there he might have seen what unfolded which explains why Xion and Roxas would have seen it too.

I don't know about the rest of what you said, but this part right here makes a lot of sense and yeah that would completely explain why Xion had the memory of something that happened to Riku and not Sora.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

From the translations thus far, it sounds like Castle Oblivion is intended to befuddle intruders (hence: casting them into oblivion). It's entire infrastructure is a lot less linear than it was portrayed in CoM. CO isn't just a matter of having X number of basements and Y number of floors. I mean, just look at it from the outside. Rooms are sticking out every which way (including sideways and upside down).

Knowing that, I would guess that the Chamber of Waking is the end to an ever changing maze. It would be impossible to reach unless, I imagine, certain conditions are met.

I agree with this and in my opinion the condition you must met is Aqua and ME Keyblade....

If i remember right i read a translation where ME tells Aqua to take his Keyblade and go behind his throne but i'm really not sure....

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

interesting i see what you mean =/
that would explain why axel was unable to find it =/

jdeib963

Haha i think your theory is 1000 times better than mine. But the only thing that bothers me is that Sora nd Riku went through the entire castle and Sora found that room with Marluxia in it. Youd think thats the secret room but apparently not. My question is if they weren't able to find it back then, how can they now?

Jordo

They can't. Aqua is the only one that can reveal Ven's location. Eraqus told her to change the world with his Keyblade to protect it from unwanted visitors within the Final Episode of BBS. If Riku and Sora are to find Ven, they will need Aqua.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
So, now that its official where the Chamber of Waking is, I thought of something but ill need your help.

The scene in Days where Zexion is taunting Riku is what basement level? Correct me if im wrong but i think its B3. Anywho, We see that entire scene unfold for what reason? When you think about it, it didnt have to have riku or zexion in it just Xion flipping out and changing forms wouldve been enough. SOOOO, i thought perhaps B3 is where the Chamber of Waking is located.

Yeah, I sort of doubt it. The Chamber of Waking doesn't really have a set location, I believe.

Allister Rose

French Lover
but if that was the chamber of awakening then how come we didnt see ven in there? or the chain design.

here's my thoery, aqua looks at castle oblivion all the way to the very top, at the top you see this stain glass window. could that be the room of awakening? well i tihnk so

SuperSailorEarth

you probably need a keyblade to find it since the world's keyhole is in the room...

Or when Aqua redid the world she probably made it so that only she could access the room

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Personally I think the Chamber of Waking is the center of the castle and the Castle itself is a forever changing maze that will make intruders get farther and farther from Ven. If Riku and Sora want to get to him I think they'll need Aqua. Hell maybe Aqua doesn't even need to go through that maze and she'll just open any old door and Ven will be behind it.

LightsFury

I read a theory where Sora was the chamber.That's what I'm thinking until someone comes up with better.

In birth by sleep, aqua changes lod into co with ven sitting on a throne in the chamber.

I think you should read the op

jdeib963

They did. It was called Re: Chain of Memories. And on a related note, youd think that since the ideas of the rooms of sleep/awakening were introduced with the release of Kh2FM+, that we would have seen some kind of extra scene in Re:COM where Sora sees something and goes, "wtf is that?". But no, we got nothing, which leads me to believe that an epic fight will occur outside CO and the Castle will be obliterated (ha) and ven will be found in the rubble, successfully saving TN's plot overlook lol.

jdeib963

I think its on the bottom floor where riku entered.

As good a guess as any, but if that room, why not any other.

To me: The only rooms that truly stand out are:
1.) Floor where Riku entered
2.) Floor where Sora entered.
3.) Room where Sora beat Marluxia
4.) Floor with Riku DI (see my theory)

But hey, it could be anywhere.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
the room probably isnt accessible with out unlocking a special keyhole somewhere in castle oblivion.... Aqua/ and probably Sora the only ones who can find it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back