• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► The Endless World Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eonstar890

Awards
So DR has a world battle where you fight enemies infinitely, and well.. I literally have been sitting here fighting in Wonderland for like an hour. I put the thing on auto because I couldn't take it anymore and it is still going on as I type this. Just past 400 enemies in this one world battle. Is this normal? Will I ever get out of this world battle or will it continue till the day I die in the real world? I don't even see a quit option to use cancel to battle lol

Katsagu

Awards
So DR has a world battle where you fight enemies infinitely, and well.. I literally have been sitting here fighting in Wonderland for like an hour. I put the thing on auto because I couldn't take it anymore and it is still going on as I type this. Just past 400 enemies in this one world battle. Is this normal? Will I ever get out of this world battle or will it continue till the day I die in the real world? I don't even see a quit option to use cancel to battle lol
On the top left corner, click the arrow to leave. You will receive the BP that appears on the top.

But yeah, if you let it play, it will continue for all eternity probably.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It's in the upper left corner, left of Xehanort's HP.

Bellcross

XD Haha... omg... I was just thinking the same thing.
Glad we can get out of it.. I just started playing Dark Road a few minutes ago..
Needless to say I sorta skipped all the rules and stuff and just got to the fighting to see if I was gonna like it.. then I was stuck in eternal darkness. lmao... Thanks for the info guys!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I spent a lot of time trying to deliberately die, and with one 1* rank with enemies dealing 0 damage and characters healing you is a lot tougher than you'd expect, and I was too afraid to push the back button because it didn't confirm if your rewards would be given (as, like Bellcross, I kinda glazed over the rules).

Boy was I glad that we have free rein to end the World Battles.

Back