• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The door to the past.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well. It can be. You have to remember about the past to talk about it.

Plus, I think a lot of people here agree that Pete's Door to the Past was made through his memories, which is what we're talking about.

Obviously, memories are important, and the past probably has a lot to do with memory. :/

Also memory importance = plot importance, Kingdom Hearts wise.

the apst is remembered by memory, yes, but theres a difference in the way it's important. COM and days focused on lost memories and how important it was.

simply a game to explain a certain memory isnt much of importance other than plot. memory h as had bigger role than just that. i dont think memory is important just because it's barely involved.

we dont even know if they will make it narrated, so it's not like a direct explanation of a forgotten memory

Abbot

the apst is remembered by memory, yes, but theres a difference in the way it's important. COM and days focused on lost memories and how important it was.

simply a game to explain a certain memory isnt much of importance other than plot. memory h as had bigger role than just that. i dont think memory is important just because it's barely involved.

we dont even know if they will make it narrated, so it's not like a direct explanation of a forgotten memory

How do you know memory is barely involved? If I recall correctly, in one scene, MX is talking to Ven about meeting again or something, and Ven suddenly remembers something. I'm sure memory has a big part, as Kingdom Hearts has been focusing more and more on memory as the series goes on.

Also, what does narration have to do with anything?

Allister Rose

French Lover
How do you know memory is barely involved? If I recall correctly, in one scene, MX is talking to Ven about meeting again or something, and Ven suddenly remembers something. I'm sure memory has a big part, as Kingdom Hearts has been focusing more and more on memory as the series goes on.

Also, what does narration have to do with anything?

i remember a qute similar to that but i dont recall the remembering part.

again, it's a bit farfetched right now to call it memory based....

Abbot

i remember a qute similar to that but i dont recall the remembering part.

again, it's a bit farfetched right now to call it memory based....

Call what memory based? The game? No one ever said that. I said memory could have a big role in the game.

And that scene's from one of the trailers.

MX is like "We meet again, Ven." or something
Ven starts saying "Do I know yo--" then stops as if he remembers something.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Call what memory based? The game? No one ever said that. I said memory could have a big role in the game.

well then let's leave it at tht then. i dont really want to discuss this anymore...

Kitsune_XIII

Just because he remembers something doesn't mean he remembers everything. There's a really big difference between the two. >_>

...Sorry, bit of a context-nazi. <.<

Abbot

Just because he remembers something doesn't mean he remembers everything. There's a really big difference between the two. >_>

...Sorry, bit of a context-nazi. <.<

I didn't say everything. I said something.

What I was saying was that memories have something to do with the game. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back