• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The door to the past.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver warrior

Yesterday I was playing KH2 agin and got to the part of timeless river and I was wondering how did pete sommond the door to timeless river out of nowhere?

Before the door appears he was getting a schooled by malificens and he was remembering he's past.

could the door apperd by his memory?

If this is a bad tred im sorry but don't start hateing and start answering and yes im talking to you noich!

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The doors there thanks to his heart wishing for his old days. Sora's door was made by Merlin through sorcery.

That help?

Silver warrior

You never know. Pete thought he was bad ass, but he was kinda a coward. Maybe somewhere deep down he's not all bad, and maybe his heart has a little light in it. Plus your memories are in your heart according to chain of memories.

I'm not saying pete doesn't have light in his heart,all i'm saying is that is heart is not strong enough to sommond a door to the past,I mean Sora had to get merlin to get a door so probably ain't something easily done.

Awards
I'm not saying pete doesn't have light in his heart,all i'm saying is that is heart is not strong enough to sommond a door to the past,I mean Sora had to get merlin to get a door so probably ain't something easily done.

That was Pete's past, not Sora's. Sora wouldn't be able to summon a door to a past of which he has no memories.

And Sora summons the door to light- along similar lines, no?

8shortfuse

Sora had to get Merlin because he had no idea what was going on. They didn't know what was causing the problem in the castle or even that it had anything to do witht the past. Plus Sora had no memory of the Timeless River, he had never been there. He couldn't have created a door just because he has a strong heart. A heart is nothing without memories.
Ever heard of wishing for something so hard that you make it reality, I think that's what Pete did.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i agree with 8shortfuse so can a mod close this thread already?

Awards
erm hi, im a noob can someone tell me how to post a new thread because i've found out something quite important and would like to divulge that information :)

Click "New Thread" at the bottom left of the Future of Kingdom Hearts page, fill in the Title and Message, and click "Submit New Thread."

I don't think this thread should necessarily be closed. There's room for speculation. It could be explained, or it could be left open for interpretation. Pete's door to the past has a lot more ambiguity to it than Sora's door to light.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Could this time travel thing be relevant in BBS or any other game?

Abbot

Could this time travel thing be relevant in BBS or any other game?

Considering it has something to do with memories, I'd say it would be relevant, as memories, as we have seen, have become a huge part of the series. :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
Considering it has something to do with memories, I'd say it would be relevant, as memories, as we have seen, have become a huge part of the series. :/

that's a bit far-fetch..memories are important, but maybe not to bbs, maybe to kh3 or something

Allister Rose

French Lover
...I thought BBS was s'posed to help reveal things about Xehanort's memories. >_>

reveal the past....which in some way can be memory...

but again, to explain the past isnt much of memory importance. more like plot importance.

Abbot

reveal the past....which in some way can be memory...

but again, to explain the past isnt much of memory importance. more like plot importance.

Well. It can be. You have to remember about the past to talk about it.

Plus, I think a lot of people here agree that Pete's Door to the Past was made through his memories, which is what we're talking about.

Obviously, memories are important, and the past probably has a lot to do with memory. :/

Also memory importance = plot importance, Kingdom Hearts wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back