• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The difference between keyblades with/without chains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
But then what if Xion keyblade is artifical it has a keychain,but Riku stated that it is not real.

Who knows exactly why she has a keyblade in the first place? And again Riku could be wrong for all we know.

In Kh2, when Roxas summoned a keyblade nknowningly to fight the Nobody who steals pictrues of Roxas. Was that an artificial keyblade?(WITH data squares)

That was because the object he was using was data, thus the reason why it had encoding circles around it. It wasn't an artificial keyblade.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
my theory was kingdom key chain made it look like the keyblade we know now, but without the keychains it would revert to the form TAV's keyblades would be.

but everyone insisted that keyblade without the KK chain would still look the same.

That is because the KK is the keyblades true form, in KH2, tihs is stated under the description for the Defender keychain.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
That is because the KK is the keyblades true form, in KH2, tihs is stated under the description for the Defender keychain.

i know, but it didnt say it was the original form, maybe the original wasnt to its true power until the charm was permanently attached

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
The original for of the keyblade would be its first form, correct? Well, the first form of the keyblade is the Kingdom Key, which is the true form of the keyblade. Therefore, Keyblade's true form = Keyblade's original form. And the Keyblade goes to whomever has the strongest heart, not who its current weilder wishes to be their successor, which is why it goes back in forth between Sora and Riku during KH1. And, Sora and Riku both have keyblades, therefor they are both "chosen ones"

15th member

And in the kh2 trailer it has the "chasers" text all over it, i'ved tried the dictionary and it says like a blacksmith or the one who forges metals. Imo, this chasers are the ones who create TAV's keyblades (dont know if it is fake or something).

Iridium

Awards
And in the kh2 trailer it has the "chasers" text all over it, i'ved tried the dictionary and it says like a blacksmith or the one who forges metals. Imo, this chasers are the ones who create TAV's keyblades (dont know if it is fake or something).

The chasers more likely refers to the fact that TAV are chasing MX; it could have a deeper meaning but I wouldn't think too much of it right now.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
The original for of the keyblade would be its first form, correct? Well, the first form of the keyblade is the Kingdom Key, which is the true form of the keyblade. Therefore, Keyblade's true form = Keyblade's original form.
original keyblade would be the first you are correct, but that doesnt mean its first form wasnt put out to its full potential (true form)

understand?

or what if they simply remove the chain to give it a lesser type to train to being able to weild the true form?

dont see how it contradicts the theory knowing which came first, the chain or the blade

the theory can still hold by saying TAV's keyblade is KK, mickeys KK, WtD without keychains

who said the keyblade isnt detachable?

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
original keyblade would be the first you are correct, but that doesnt mean its first form wasnt put out to its full potential (true form)

understand?

or what if they simply remove the chain to give it a lesser type to train to being able to weild the true form?

dont see how it contradicts the theory knowing which came first, the chain or the blade

the theory can still hold by saying TAV's keyblade is KK, mickeys KK, WtD without keychains

Actually, I read somewhere that the keyblade's power/potential is determined by the strength of its weilders heart. That being said, the keyblade's power/potential is liimitless. And what theory are you referring to?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well to just end this conversation, WE DONT KNOW IF THERE FAKE OR NOT, and the KK is not the true keyblade because well IT HAS A KEYCHAIN, DUH!

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Actually, I read somewhere that the keyblade's power/potential is determined by the strength of its weilders heart. That being said, the keyblade's power/potential is liimitless. And what theory are you referring to?

my theory is TAV's keyblade are SRM's keyblade without the keychan regardless which one was original or true

A

Audo

Even Nomura says at a point in Birth by sleep that Terra rides his keyblade like a skateboard.
No he never.

Although, Xion has a keychain (yes?), and hers is artificial.
Maybe. We don't know for sure if it is or not. Just because Riku seems to think so, doesn't mean it really is.

In Kh2, when Roxas summoned a keyblade nknowningly to fight the Nobody who steals pictrues of Roxas. Was that an artificial keyblade?(WITH data squares)
It wasn't an artificial Keyblade. It wasn't even a Keyblade at all. It was comprised of data.

Iridium

Awards
Well to just end this conversation, WE DONT KNOW IF THERE FAKE OR NOT, and the KK is not the true keyblade because well IT HAS A KEYCHAIN, DUH!

Um.. the KK is a keyblade from the realm of light, a legendary keyblade considering. So yes, KK is its true form. It's real, and the true form is with the keychain on it, not without.

my theory is TAV's keyblade are SRM's keyblade without the keychan regardless which one was original or true

And I'm guessing some of that conjecture came from the secret ending? Well it was just symbolism, add to the fact that Mickey has a keyblade at that time. Though that does raise the question of continuity, since Mickey goes on his adventure to find the Inverse KK during KH, how does he have the Star Seeker in BBS?

A

Audo

We already know that to be false given that SRM have all of their Keyblades in KH2 while Aqua's Keyblade is still stuck in the RoS.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
We already know that to be false given that SRM have all of their Keyblades in KH2 while Aqua's Keyblade is still stuck in the RoS.

yes ur right, but remember it had armor in there too and they removed the armor concept design, maybe they removed the keyblade aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back