• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Days left...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I WILL PUT IN THIS THREAD PICTURES SIMBOLIZING THE DAYS THAT ARE LEFT UNTIL KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP RELEASE:
DAYS LEFT'PICTURES:

11 DAYS LEFT:
Master_Eraqus.png

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
if you count the days, today its 29th and until 9th there is 11 days left (29-30-31 [2 days] + 9 days)

You didn't get the comment, didn't you ;-;

Come on, why isn't there any fantard who will get at me for dissing their series? -desperately wants attention-

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
You didn't get the comment, didn't you ;-;

Come on, why isn't there any fantard who will get at me for dissing their series? -desperately wants attention-

I didn't get it at first, then I read your sig and I wholeheartedly agree. Will still play it though. :wink:

DarkSoldier85

We play Kingdom Hearts and we're proud of it! Why do you think we joined a forum site to talk about our game? Diss it all you want, it doesn't change a thing. Birth by Sleep is gonna be sooooo awesome =)

Gram

Banned
Awards
11 days until the game will suck balls?
if u hate it that much then leave the future forums XP

We play Kingdom Hearts and we're proud of it! Why do you think we joined a forum site to talk about our game? Diss it all you want, it doesn't change a thing. Birth by Sleep is gonna be sooooo awesome =)
this^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back