• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dark Soldier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xearual from Aet

He looks a little bit like Master Xehanort, but if you look at him in one of the scans, he looks as if he was sort of a teenager. Meaning, it's possible that he is Xehanort, and it wasn't really Xehanort that was his name, but he lost his memories, and forgot his name. Finding out there was a Xehanort he knew, and he decided to use his name, I say this since his heartless said he's Ansem, in Kingdom Hearts 1.

[√]Genuflect
He looks a little bit like Master Xehanort,
How?We haven't seen his face yet.

but if you look at him in one of the scans, he looks as if he was sort of a teenager. Meaning, it's possible that he is Xehanort, and it wasn't really Xehanort that was his name, but he lost his memories, and forgot his name. Finding out there was a Xehanort he knew, and he decided to use his name, I say this since his heartless said he's Ansem, in Kingdom Hearts 1.
Er, Everybody's been guessing if DS is actually Xehanort.Or, DS+MX=Xehanort.
Were not really sure.Let's wait till they release the trailers and the game.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, I thought this too, but it was a bit different. Plus, that was a long time ago. So, now that we have more info on the games, I don't think DS is the Xehanort we all know.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
And once Jump Festa rolls around, i'm guessing we'll get more info than ever, be it through more screens of the game, or the actual trailers being leaked somehow. And hell, the main page of KhI even says that we may get release dates. =] Though i'm thinking it'll only be 358/2 Days we get. Maybe BBS. But I dunno.

Stars

リク
He looks a little bit like Master Xehanort, but if you look at him in one of the scans, he looks as if he was sort of a teenager. Meaning, it's possible that he is Xehanort, and it wasn't really Xehanort that was his name, but he lost his memories, and forgot his name. Finding out there was a Xehanort he knew, and he decided to use his name, I say this since his heartless said he's Ansem, in Kingdom Hearts 1.

In another picture, DS look not as tall as in the secret trailer.. i dunno how many DS will it have..XD
But i think DS may be call Xehanort.. but not the Xehanort we seen in KH2..

Charlie K

Back in Business
WTF? We haven't seen his face yet..Have we?I don't remember then..So..No he doesn't..Lol.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
click here. i think there talking about when MX summons the DS.

The summoning of the DS from MX could mean many things. It doesn't necessarily mean he looks like him, though he very well might. It could mean..

1. That the DS and MX later fuse or something to become Xehanort. Could be some kind of foreshadowing.
2. Could also mean that the DS is some kind of replica created in MX's image, but younger of course.

And there are more. But bottom line is that just because he spawns from him, having his exact image first, doesn't mean FOR SURE that he looks just like him.

blendedhearts

The summoning of the DS from MX could mean many things. It doesn't necessarily mean he looks like him, though he very well might. It could mean..

1. That the DS and MX later fuse or something to become Xehanort. Could be some kind of foreshadowing.
2. Could also mean that the DS is some kind of replica created in MX's image, but younger of course.

And there are more. But bottom line is that just because he spawns from him, having his exact image first, doesn't mean FOR SURE that he looks just like him.
just giving possibilities here.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
There is a credible theory going around that's been saying that DS is KH1 Xehanort, but if you are asking if he is MX, then no. The DS is considered to be MX's apprentice, although, he is one of the least known characters at the moment.

Hanzo

Ive been saying this theory a long time. Also i think its better than fusing MX with DS or DS with Terra or something. If its a little about Xehanort why would they fuse him up at the end of the game.

By the way does anyone know if Nomura said DS or MX was a new characters.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes, both have been confirmed to be completely new characters.

Uh...as far as I know, only TAV have been confirmed as new characters. Anyways...I really, really hope that DS really is part of Xehanort in some way, because at least with that we'd require more explanations than with Terra+MX. With Terra being Xehanort, everything is already set into place, everything fits too well. With DS, you have to come up with a few explanations for Xehanort's similarities to Terra and MX (which I've done already, but it took me a long, long time).

Hanzo

Ok where since DS wasn't anounced to be new then Xehanort could be DS. Also how would it be explained if Xehanort is both DS and Terra. Terra hated MX but DS helped MX. Also Terra must have wanted to stop MX but DS didnt. If they fused together who would be in control.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
there isn't any info on this guy whatsoever, all you can see is that he is muscular (yay! :D, pokes his muscles) and looks like he's young like 30 or younger (just a random guess don't shoot me)
So lets just wait.

Hanzo

What just kidding. But Terra hates MX. Cause as you can see in the video. He was attached by DS but doesn't do anything. Terra just stands there even when DS land right in front of him. Then he only attacks MX nothing else so it's clear Terra hates MX not DS.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
There is obviously some vendetta where Terra wants to settle it with MX while Aqua and Ven ATTEMPT to engage the DS.

Hanzo

But you don't see the whole picture. Nothin is really goin on with DS and Terra. DS doesn't try and stop Terra. Also he hit Terra once with an attack that damage his armor more than him. I wouldv'e jump down hit him with lightning then hit him coming down for a strong blow. But no he hits him with lightning and just looks at Terra then engaged Aqua. The only thing that really does damage is MX freezing Ven and the Keyblades. I dont think DS hurt anyone just chase them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back