• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Cyan Sages: Awakening (OOC/Signups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I apologize for not having posted in a while; I've been very busy over the past three or four days, and haven't had much time to myself. I'll try to reply sometime within the week, but I can't be certain about exactly when I'll get around to it....

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
nate_shuuya29 said:
"Yeah, i think it's time we go, it seems most of the other key players have also left the city."
Indeed, it seems that most of them have left the roleplay. I'm no better, but I'm curious if anyone had the intention of following this up.

A Wicked Dawn

Indeed, it seems that most of them have left the roleplay. I'm no better, but I'm curious if anyone had the intention of following this up.

I would love to, but Essence of Elegy hasn't been particularly active in this for almost a month, and it seems that roleplays have a strong tendency to die off when their creator is one of the least involved participants.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'd also like to see this revived, but, like Wicked Dawn, I'm hesitant to post before Essence of Elegy shows similar feelings towards it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back